Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope her return flight gets cancelled and she gets stuck there and they get cabin fever and break up and it bankrupts the stupid cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone else seen Amy backing her up in the YouTube comments regarding speculation that Misha cheated on Cobi

I agree with everyone’s comments about Misha and her boyfriend being stupid, irresponsible, tone deaf and so forth and more. She acts like she didn’t know how bad things were each time but we are in the middle of a pandemic so why is she “upset” at the start. Don’t bleeping book then.

But also if they are going to Maldives now, a few months into their relationship then what are they going to do for a “special” holiday. Maldives is more of a romantic anniversary/honeymoon thing. 😡😡😡 at the whole thing.

Look at the like and dislike ratio. I’ve also unsubscribed/unfollowed off everything even to be nosy because she doesn’t deserve the followers or the money we give her to fund her trip(s) in this pandemic.
Disgusted.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I agree with everyone’s comments about Misha and her boyfriend being stupid, irresponsible, tone deaf and so forth and more. She acts like she didn’t know how bad things were each time but we are in the middle of a pandemic so why is she “upset” at the start. Don’t bleeping book then.

But also if they are going to Maldives now, a few months into their relationship then what are they going to do for a “special” holiday. Maldives is more of a romantic anniversary/honeymoon thing. 😡😡😡 at the whole thing.

Look at the like and dislike ratio. I’ve also unsubscribed/unfollowed off everything even to be nosy because she doesn’t deserve the followers or the money we give her to fund her trip(s) in this pandemic.
Disgusted.
Jakes response to it all was “oopsies” disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
her fans in the comments are thick as tit “she can do what she wants” ummm NO SHE bleeping CAN’T that’s the whole point😂 why are they trying to defend her so hard, she’s literally rubbing this in their faces
B87ABE64-0E90-4729-8EF2-C3A06F662F82.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Ask Piers Morgan what he thinks to influencers and if they’re in the right jetting off etc in a pandemic...sure he’d like to tear into them! And he REALLY doesn’t mince his words! Influencers are grim
Tbf - he’s a sexist, racist old fuckwit so let’s not bring him to this

In the video she said she ‘doesn’t want anyone to think she’s going off on a jolly while everyone else is in lockdown’......what are you doing then 😂
Yup! I wish she’d just own her tit like a mature ass woman. If you’re going to do something like this - at least own it.