Mirifit12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m torn with Miri - I really enjoyed her stories before she became all preachy about HDE and started to lick antidietpilot’s arse (who’s been very quiet lately, I hasten to add)...

I used to like her a lot but she got too preachy for me...She also appears to block anyone that questions HDE which I don’t like

I’m always wary of someone that looses the majority of their weight via one method (SW) then turns puts all the credit on HDE...exactly like anti diet pilot and itwasalwaysellie

Reactions: 1
I used to like her a lot but she got too preachy for me...She also appears to block anyone that questions HDE which I don’t like

I’m always wary of someone that looses the majority of their weight via one method (SW) then turns puts all the credit on HDE...exactly like anti diet pilot and itwasalwaysellie
And now itwasalwaysellie is back on SW! Ha

Reactions: 2
She’s on and on about being as true to yourself and natural as possible. Does someone wanna tell her her lips aren’t natural...?

• Haha
Her lips are the worst I’ve seen, her whole top lip sticks out from below her nose! She needs those fillers dissolved pronto!

Oh god I’m torn.... On one hand I like her but she needs to stop preaching the HDE tit!

I actually can’t believe how little expression she’s capable of in her most recent stories. Her face is so frozen from Botox and fillers.

Reactions: 4
So, she has amazing long eyelashes that really stand out and she’s claimed on her stories many times that they are natural. However, looking at the old photos she’s posted, she looks like she has no eyelashes at all!

Why do these instagrammers lie? I don’t get it!

Reactions: 4
I honestly cannot believe that before photo is only three years ago, she looks about 20 years younger! Her cosmetic procedures have aged her so much, what a waste!

I honestly cannot believe that before photo is only three years ago, she looks about 20 years younger! Her cosmetic procedures have aged her so much, what a waste!
Wow I completely missed the part that said they were 3 years ago! I assumed they were 20+ years ago.

That is scary!

Wow I completely missed the part that said they were 3 years ago! I assumed they were 20+ years ago.

That is scary!
I triple checked as I thought it must be a typo or I’d read it wrong, it’s crazy how different someone can look in 3 years!

I don’t know how she manages to just constantly bang on about eating & hde.. it’s just food & her life absolutely revolves around it & it’s coming across as a bit cringe .. the latest post about her and her husband discussing wether she should eat now or later .. like seriously.. it’s so cringey .. I actually used to really like her but then they just go over board with it all !!!!

Her eyelashes are so clumped together it’s like she has just four massive clumps instead of individual lashes .

She still going with all this? 🙄
Is she still rattling on ? Surely no one is listening anymore. She can’t see the irony that she blasted people for paying for slimming clubs. But she is paying someone for her new way of eating.

Can’t believe she’s claiming online bullying from a thread with less than 20 posts about her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must be searching for comments about herself every day , a little bit embarrassing !

How can you claim online bullying, trolling when you would have to actively search a website to find anything about yourself. And it’s not like she’s trending, she would have to enter her name to find any comments whatsoever. These comments haven’t been sent directly to her, she isn’t bombarded by them so it’s making her uneasy to open her phone for fear of abuse, she’s searching for the comments. Bizarre behaviour.

• Heart
Surely it’s not bullying unless you’re targeting someone directly to be malicious or cause harm? Correct me if I’m wrong though. This is a gossip site so has she never talked about someone behind their back before? Different if all these messages were being sent to her by DM, but they’re not.
I used to love her, she was inspirational and I really felt motivated by her, I never done slimming world but I’m into fitness and everyone should do their thing and she was always backing sw and the way it works etc so all credit to her. Then came HDE......the girl got preachy, the girl got ridiculous and she’s now muted because my god 🤯 comment above about antidietpilot is so true. She’s disappeared and likely put on weight the same as everyone else that followed her and Miri into the land of HDE.