Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This tweet kicked it off yesterday

Fairly gas Kneevo and Mirz, the queens of tit opinions, will go on about how saying Miriams jokes aren’t funny is bullying and not just giving your opinion LOL
I’m curious what the ‘joke’ was 😂

Reactions: 3
Is this for real?? That’s hardly allowed???
Yup, she’s had one for ages. It was under her actual name before Xmas, with her face as the profile photo . 15 euro per month. She’d make a post, leave it up a few hours, then take it down again. Changed it up a few weeks ago, a generic random name and a faceless post for before as the profile photo. Upped the price, has never posted.

Reactions: 2
Yup, she’s had one for ages. It was under her actual name before Xmas, with her face as the profile photo . 15 euro per month. She’d make a post, leave it up a few hours, then take it down again. Changed it up a few weeks ago, a generic random name and a faceless post for before as the profile photo. Upped the price, has never posted.
wait I never knew this? Did she advertise it? and was she posting like nude content? Thought her entire brand appealed to pre teens

Reactions: 1
Denah saying “people hating on Miriam because she got to 1mill followers” like nah girl people dislike her because she has a tit taste in comedy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm convinced tiaan is with her to get a green card and stay away from South Africa for good. I've known few people from there through the years, and it is certainly no walk in the park! They would never go back!
Lol chill SA Is not that bad, some parts (like Cape Town where she went and Tiaan lives) are for the most part safer and absolutely gorgeous.
Source: I’m a South African who would way rather live here than Ireland 😂

She’s on about contacting peoples colleges because they don’t like Miriam. For someone who hates cancel culture!! I actually can’t stand her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First time poster here. Not much of a fan but.... isn’t the Twitter hate today a bit out of order does anybody else think? I mean fair enough if she’d posted any of her standard level of bullshit on her stories and was just getting called out on it. But hate for the sake of hate is a bit much.

There doesn’t seem to be any objective criticism on there, just personal attacks maliciousness. I don’t see anybody criticising the fact that she’s been charging 15 euro monthly sub on onlyfans for the past 3 months but has 0 posts for example. I mean, just disable the account...
Agree, I think it's a bit much. Sure, Miriam can be annoying as hell, but the Twitter hate campaign has kind of come out of nowhere and for all her flaws she is no way as controversial and as awful as Kneevo is.

I'm convinced tiaan is with her to get a green card and stay away from South Africa for good. I've known few people from there through the years, and it is certainly no walk in the park! They would never go back!
Yeah I know a good few South Africans living in Ireland, but I think Tiaan would rather be in Florida than in Cork. I don't think their immediate visa plan worked out here if it is his last week here

Reactions: 1
Agree, I think it's a bit much. Sure, Miriam can be annoying as hell, but the Twitter hate campaign has kind of come out of nowhere and for all her flaws she is no way as controversial and as awful as Kneevo is.

Yeah I know a good few South Africans living in Ireland, but I think Tiaan would rather be in Florida than in Cork. I don't think their immediate visa plan worked out here if it is his last week here
Have to disagree. The brunt of it is people saying her content isn’t funny which is their right to say. It’s not even particularly mean. If you’re going to make content for children, don’t be surprised when people rip the piss.

Reactions: 10
Have to disagree. The brunt of it is people saying her content isn’t funny which is their right to say. It’s not even particularly mean. If you’re going to make content for children, don’t be surprised when people rip the piss.
Agree, I think people are of course allowed to dislike her content, I just thought some of the tweets were a bit unnecessary in their tone and out of the blue.

Agree, I think people are of course allowed to dislike her content, I just thought some of the tweets were a bit unnecessary in their tone and out of the blue.
I think there were about 17 critical tweets before Niamh and Dyl started posting loads. I just searched her name by recent and that’s including people who literally just said she’s wooden spoon/chicken fillets roll content (much of it was tame). I understand it’s not a nice feeling but I think her friends probably blew it up way more and are probably the reason she trended.
Getting a bigger audience was always going to lead to more criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My kids love her but thr chewing while talking grates on me. Can't believe she does OF. Maybe she sends DM pics and videos to subs? Maybe people sub cos they like the school girl vibe 🤢🤢🤢🤢

To be fair she seems pretty harmless I don’t really get why she was trending on Twitter last night, kinda unnecessary. I don’t find her funny or any way interesting myself but there are definitely worse people online that deserved the tit more than her.

she makes tit sketch videos on tiktok like it’s hardly groundbreaking, but it’s obviously content for kids who do find her funny so leave her off like

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.