Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder would they give her an RTÉ shown or something on the player? There's a girl called sinead who was on the den and has a show on the player and she has zero following. I'm talking barely scraping 10 likes on each tik tok and maybe 3 likes on a tweet. Yet she has her own RTÉ comedy/sketch show. Compared to Miriam, who despite us giving out about her, has grown a huge following for herself. It'd make sense for RTÉ to work with someone like her and other tiktokers.

Reactions: 2
I wonder would they give her an RTÉ shown or something on the player? There's a girl called sinead who was on the den and has a show on the player and she has zero following. I'm talking barely scraping 10 likes on each tik tok and maybe 3 likes on a tweet. Yet she has her own RTÉ comedy/sketch show. Compared to Miriam, who despite us giving out about her, has grown a huge following for herself. It'd make sense for RTÉ to work with someone like her and other tiktokers.
I'm sure I said this ages ago around the time she was hanging virtually as part of drama with Neevoe and the 16 year old. I said she would want to steer clear of anything controversial because RTE are always looking for regional (non Dublin) accents for their shows. It might happen like!

Reactions: 5
AC4AA1EB-AE91-478F-B804-78EC3E4B7EF0.png

Flash on directly at the sign where it asks that you don’t use it. A different breed of stupid.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else get annoyed when these plebs say thank god it’s Friday. Like does it really matter if it’s Monday, Wednesday or Sunday to them. All their days are the same. It’s not like they have to get up at 5AM to go to work

Reactions: 18
Have they ever shown their bedroom in the new place? Tian said yesterday that the reason they have the bed in their living room is because they have no tv in the bedroom and that the bed in the living room is just a sofa bed but I just find it a bit strange the way it’s constantly pulled out

Reactions: 3
Have they ever shown their bedroom in the new place? Tian said yesterday that the reason they have the bed in their living room is because they have no tv in the bedroom and that the bed in the living room is just a sofa bed but I just find it a bit strange the way it’s constantly pulled out
Maybe they're at it like rabbits

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d say the bitching about tattle and the rest was off the scale yesterday when they met with Shannon, brendas bits and twins and me!

Reactions: 4
She won and RTÉ reality comedy competition just before Covid hit.

Reactions: 1
One minute she’s on about a laser hair removal device and now she’s doing a takeover on a razor brands tiktok and her advice on shaving is terrible

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.