Miracle Morning? SAVERS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried this for the first time over 5 years ago, and lasted about 12 months. I absolutely loved it; it changed my outlook and my health completely. I got back into bad habits after a holiday though so am going to try it again from Monday if anyone else is doing it?

My current plan is as follows:
S (5 mins Headspace App - I got a free trial)
A (I’ve printed a list of 20 from a Google search that resonated)
V (I’ve printed off some pictures of me when I felt happier/healthier/more motivated)
E (I’ve saved a few ‘Morning Yoga’ You Tube videos on my IPad.Realistically I ain’t going for a run first thing....not yet anyway!)
R (Have bought a book from the supermarket ‘Happy Mind, Healthy Life’)
S (Just got a plain notebook to write down some thoughts)

I’m going for an initial 6am start, not 5.30am, cos I’m gonna ease myself in I think!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I tried this for the first time over 5 years ago, and lasted about 12 months. I absolutely loved it; it changed my outlook and my health completely. I got back into bad habits after a holiday though so am going to try it again from Monday if anyone else is doing it?

My current plan is as follows:
S (5 mins Headspace App - I got a free trial)
A (I’ve printed a list of 20 from a Google search that resonated)
V (I’ve printed off some pictures of me when I felt happier/healthier/more motivated)
E (I’ve saved a few ‘Morning Yoga’ You Tube videos on my IPad.Realistically I ain’t going for a run first thing....not yet anyway!)
R (Have bought a book from the supermarket ‘Happy Mind, Healthy Life’)
S (Just got a plain notebook to write down some thoughts)

I’m going for an initial 6am start, not 5.30am, cos I’m gonna ease myself in I think!!
ooh i’ve not heard of this! could you give us some more details on what each stands for? might give a go 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ooh i’ve not heard of this! could you give us some more details on what each stands for? might give a go 💗

Silence
Affirmations
Visualisation
Exersize
Reading
Scribing

It’s recommended that you carve yourself out the first hour of every day for yourself- approx 10 mins for each thing (but you can change it up to suit you). It says to get up for 5.30am but 6am suits me better tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Silence
Affirmations
Visualisation
Exersize
Reading
Scribing

It’s recommended that you carve yourself out the first hour of every day for yourself- approx 10 mins for each thing (but you can change it up to suit you). It says to get up for 5.30am but 6am suits me better tbh.
ooh thank you! will definitely look into :)

Thank you so much for sharing!

I haven't heard of this before, but will definitely give it a go.

I seem a bit upside down to most people ... I struggle to wake up and get up, but then spring awake at bedtime ... it's very frustrating!

Reactions: 3
Thank you so much for sharing!

I haven't heard of this before, but will definitely give it a go.

I seem a bit upside down to most people ... I struggle to wake up and get up, but then spring awake at bedtime ... it's very frustrating!
I do the same! My husband thinks I’m a bit mental suddenly coming alive about 9pm when I’ve been like a sloth all day lol xx