Mimi and Alex Ikonn #8 PhotoShop instead of gym, disappearing Horse Face & unschooled prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says you’re going for a jog more than the blow dried hair and pearl earrings…
412C4686-B4CE-4CB9-A5C8-57AEF029D1A2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The dumbbells are 2kg. Lift your own thighs MeMe. They’re least 30 times the weight of that. She acts like she’s literally carrying the weight of the world
9B2EC68C-CA6B-4FB2-99DE-188C83FE7FAA.jpeg

78F7BBD4-A1DA-479E-A022-346C1EE50436.jpeg

I don‘t take people who say their work feels like play seriously. Let’s say I made cupcakes for sale. I gave no tit as to me it was “only play”. It would show in the quality of my work. Like we’ve all seen MeMe sells notebooks, totes and copy everything else Alibaba catalog has. Yeah, naturally it feels like “play”

EDDB6976-3A55-4E4D-A499-44619633FDA5.jpeg

7F2C13D6-01BE-4622-8AA1-816271D64FB2.jpeg

what’s the “privilege” in working with your non-cey husband? He’s a creepy non-ce. You spend 24 hours together anyway. I don’t get the use of “privilege“ here. He cons, he scams, he contributes absolutely no value to the world. He’s a useless, cold dad. He doesn’t even have a fun-cle factor. I can’t recall one good thing about this creep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The dumbbells are 2kg. Lift your own thighs MeMe. They’re least 30 times the weight of that. She acts like she’s literally carrying the weight of the world View attachment 1582591
View attachment 1582592

I don‘t take people who say their work feels like play seriously. Let’s say I made cupcakes for sale. I gave no tit as to me it was “only play”. It would show in the quality of my work. Like we’ve all seen MeMe sells notebooks, totes and copy everything else Alibaba catalog has. Yeah, naturally it feels like “play”

View attachment 1582600

View attachment 1582605
what’s the “privilege” in working with your non-cey husband? He’s a creepy non-ce. You spend 24 hours together anyway. I don’t get the use of “privilege“ here. He cons, he scams, he contributes absolutely no value to the world. He’s a useless, cold dad. He doesn’t even have a fun-cle factor. I can’t recall one good thing about this creep.
Lift your thighs! LMAO. Naomi you need to be a stand up comedian. I'd pay to hear your sarcastic jokes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We all know Meme doesn’t bother to carry anything When she’s twirling outside and taking photos.
Did this scooter/bike exchange happen somewhere else?
View attachment 1581587View attachment 1581588
Alexa needs a new bike. My son’s almost a year younger than her and he’s got an 16 inch bike. Same size as Alexa’s now. So it’s not that Alexa is so tall like Kaia Gerber. She certainly won’t have them spidery long legs by genetics. Another thing the devoted mum of the year missed. I thought it would have been another bragging point for MeMe. “Wow Alexa is so tall like her lanky distant dad she moves up another size in bike”. But nah MeMe‘s been busy on selfies and filters again. Still trying to get hazel in her dead eyes and white skin like an English rose.

God knows how many apps she used before she achieved this white woman‘s skin tone and no sign of her lumps and bumps on the cheeks.
A6579B6D-2D1D-4B07-A54C-2CDF567CB40D.jpeg

LOOK. They’re almost HAZEL 👁 👁
0D26344F-FBC3-4DFD-9207-EB4D2FDAF046.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1663394068845.png

Meme has sausage fingers like King Charles and her wrist, hand and arm all in same size.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1584417
Meme has sausage fingers like King Charles and her wrist, hand and arm all in same size.
OMG you beat me to it 🤣🤣 I took screenshots to post here then I found your comment, they are so similar and let’s not forget that KC3 is 70 years old, Meme’s hands will probably explode by the time she’s 60, and that is IF she stays alive

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG you beat me to it 🤣🤣 I took screenshots to post here then I found your comment, they are so similar and let’s not forget that KC3 is 70 years old, Meme’s hands will probably explode by the time she’s 60, and that is IF she stays alive
love it @angefleur

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We need a new thread, can someone create one? I don’t know how to do it. Reply to my post with your title suggestions

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.