Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3EF4E6F4-BADD-4216-9BE6-39D5EDD4128C.jpeg

A supposedly busy mumtrepreneur has time to take multiple selfies on the bus and everywhere else everyday. Maybe get a job MeMe?

Reactions: 7
Lmao she acted like she was transforming her whole look and she just trimmed the ends + straightened her hair 😂 she's desperate for attention (tho at least now she looks sort of presentable)

Reactions: 9
View attachment 886927
A supposedly busy mumtrepreneur has time to take multiple selfies on the bus and everywhere else everyday. Maybe get a job MeMe?
I'm gettin Michael Jackson vibes

Lmao she acted like she was transforming her whole look and she just trimmed the ends + straightened her hair 😂 she's desperate for attention (tho at least now she looks sort of presentable)
at least it's not 100% barf inducing anymore. Just 50% 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Contrary to some people here on this thread, I think Mimis body is fine and she clearly isn't fat, but she really chooses pieces that don't suit her body type, which is weird because she used to be an Image consultant.
Agree with this, I have similarly built legs and they’ve always been stumpier like Mimi’s even when it was 48kg! Although with our leg types doing endless squats really doesn’t help and Pilates is more suitable. Be kind people, not everyone is blessed with beautiful legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree with this, I have similarly built legs and they’ve always been stumpier like Mimi’s even when it was 48kg! Although with our leg types doing endless squats really doesn’t help and Pilates is more suitable. Be kind people, not everyone is blessed with beautiful legs 😂
Personally i think her looks are alright. She was kind of pretty when she took care of herself and about her shape it's bone structure can't be undone so she just needs better clothes to flatter it. But her personality is so off putting she could look like Margot Robbie and still seem ugly. That's her real problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes clearly her trousers don't fit her, she shouldn't wear straight dresses (all of her summer dresses) and seems like to purchase things she likes or associates to a certain persona she would like to create but look horrid on her. I am quite gobsmacked she has so much money but still looks like she comes straight from the 2010's with a minor job in a bank.

Also tanning almost all year long without adequate sunscreen, hat and sunglasses doesn't benefit her looks.

And seriously what is this smirk she constantly has when taking a selfie? It always creeps me out.

To me Meme is this kind of person who could have everything to be happy but is not. The first thing she could do would be to stop to have to share her life on social media. It would be good for her to not have to pretend to be a certain persona she created but that she is not.

Reactions: 13
Contrary to some people here on this thread, I think Mimis body is fine and she clearly isn't fat, but she really chooses pieces that don't suit her body type, which is weird because she used to be an Image consultant.
Completely agree I think some people on here calling her fat or thick thighs are quite deluded if they think she's big... projecting maybe

Finally got the journal? Sarah, you know Mimi for so long - and didn't BUY it and waited so long? ts ts ts...

Ikonns send their old (printed in china) journals to followers... eh friend... cuz they cant sell those lol

is there a scream when her hair got straighten???

m.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Urgh. They’ve sent their shitnals to influencers. This one is the only one I like and she’s having to promote this crap too. I bet they sent these to Kourtney K too, hoping they make it into her Poosh packages.
View attachment 886889
Look at Sarah saying she finally has the five minute shitjournal when she could have easily purchased one from chapters or their website 🤣 fake friendship cuz she didn’t really support her “Instagram friends”

I love Sarah though but this post is sooo fake didn’t expect that from her

Reactions: 11
Finally got the journal? Sarah, you know Mimi for so long - and didn't BUY it and waited so long? ts ts ts...

Ikonns send their old (printed in china) journals to followers... eh friend... cuz they cant sell those lol

is there a scream when her hair got straighten???

View attachment 887412
It was one of those IG audios on reels MeMe was hoping it would go viral. But I’d scream if I spent hundreds of pounds and I looked like I just had a blow dry. Again she was drumming on about this transformation but it’s just another poodle cut again. It costs a lot to look this cheap and ugly.
DFD61B9C-0D7C-4963-B9F9-8A3025F5373D.jpeg

Completely agree I think some people on here calling her fat or thick thighs are quite deluded if they think she's big... projecting maybe
I don’t think anyone thinks she’s big. She’s clearly not. However, you’re missing the point about her thighs. She’s photoshopped her pictures to make them look smaller. She has always posed with that stupid pointy toes to elongate her legs and make them slimmer so therefore MeMe herself thinks she has big thighs.

View attachment 886927
What, she's on a BUS ??? XD

Gosh that hair styling looks horrible. And long framing bangs on curly hair?... Looking forward to see that XD
Poodle hair cut is exactly what it is.
She should go to a professional curly hair stylist if she really wants to get a decent hair cut for her bucks.

Reactions: 5
Ikonns fly economic. Ikonns take bikes. Ikonns take busses..

Ikonns babysit their own kid. Ikonns shop grocery on their own. Ikonns cook pasta.

ikonns don’t curl any hair anymore. Just easy cut ans blow dry..

why didn’t we get it? Their party was too expensive. Now their pennies
🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It was one of those IG audios on reels MeMe was hoping it would go viral. But I’d scream if I spent hundreds of pounds and I looked like I just had a blow dry. Again she was drumming on about this transformation but it’s just another poodle cut again. It costs a lot to look this cheap and ugly. View attachment 887587

I don’t think anyone thinks she’s big. She’s clearly not. However, you’re missing the point about her thighs. She’s photoshopped her pictures to make them look smaller. She has always posed with that stupid pointy toes to elongate her legs and make them slimmer so therefore MeMe herself thinks she has big thighs.
1637888452193.png
1637888538431.png

• Haha
:unsure:

Under the new rules, all passengers flying into Portugal will have to show a negative test before boarding and airlines will face a fine of €20,000 per passenger for failing to check.

Vaccine certificates will be obligatory for entry into hotels, restaurants, gyms and cultural events; masks will again be required for indoor public spaces; visitors to care homes, hospitals, bars, dance halls and big sports and cultural events will have to show negative tests.

For a “containment week” starting January 2, tele-work will be obligatory, bars closed and school holidays extended to prevent a post-holiday season spread, Costa said.

Reactions: 8
I look forward to seeing Lala dismissing Portugal and saying it's a dictatorship. Where next? Brazil? What? Too poor for this bunch of selfish people.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s taking Alexa to school on the bus every day, I wonder how far away it is.

I was watching one of her old house tour video and was very surprised when she said when they first started dating, she moved back to Azerbaijan and they had a long distance relationship for a while!! (Plus later Alex put all their letters/emails into a book for her and maybe one day they’ll publish it!! )

why did I always think she had a video of travelling with Alex to Azerbaijan and showing him where she’d grown up like she hadn’t been there for years??

Reactions: 5
I haven't been here in a while and guess what? I'm not even shocked that nothing has changed for the ICons, I have many things I want to comment abt, first her firdge: I understand she wants to eat healthy but who tf only has vegetables in their fridge? I personally eat healthy too but I keep my meals balanced, I don't deprive myself from junk food I just eat balanced, and why doesn't she have anything for her child in the fridge? No yogurt no pasteries no chocolate nothing, just old vegs that will rot after three days of being left in the fridge bcs they always eat out.
The second thing I want to talk abt, I personally don't appreciate the hate comments towards Alexa, ofcourse everybody is allowed to say whatever they want but she's just a child for god's sake and she didn't choose to be born an Icon, there's a thin line between criticizing someone and insulting someone, I don't really mind comments saying that she acts creepy or dress like a 1720's girl or a anything but I DO mind comments insulting her like being ugly etc etc....BUT there's only one person to blame for this and its her goddamn parents for exposing her to the public and giving everybody the right to talk abt her, I don't have kids but I would never allow anybdy to talk like that abt them. I see so many celebrities hiding their children from public view and i might not be their fan but I respect them so much.
Now the third thing i want to talk abt and the last, someone said that they find meme's body nice etc etc, now that's your opinion and i respect it, I don't like bodyshaming people too and especially fighting bodyshaming with bodyshaming but Meme has gone overboard with her tit, she literally has stupid and gullible followers who really think that her workouts and her diets are the best, she sells them this fake idea that she has thin legs and thin thighs when she doesn't which makes her a fraud, no one minds big thighs (except for her husband heheh) but she DOES, she preaches that she loves everything abt herself when in the opposite she hates herself, she can't stop photoshopping just to sell a FAKE IDEA ABT HERSELF, and thats wrong in so many ways because she followers are mostly young adults and that will duck them up so bad, just like her daughter

ps: sorry for the long rant

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Agree with @angefleur.

Although I still don't understand how you guys still think she's eating only veggies. Don't you see the constant rice, pasta, buckweat sides she always has with veggies. They also eat A LOT of eggs and fish/seafood. Lately she's been showing more and more the pastries and cheese she indulges herself to. And although she's probs still anti gluten and dairy, Alexa has plenty of dusty raspberry crumbles, roasted peach sorbet, Naked chocolate, gluten free muffins etc... Remember Alexa is spoiled. Just looking at her bedroom filled with toys, doesn't look like her parents are that strict. They just don't care about what Alexa WANTS, they buy what Meme wanted as a kid and whats she think is little girl appropriate aka no dinosaurs, no scooter with flames on it etc... XD I hope Alexa gives them big teenager crisis one day haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree with @angefleur.

Although I still don't understand how you guys still think she's eating only veggies. Don't you see the constant rice, pasta, buckweat sides she always has with veggies. They also eat A LOT of eggs and fish/seafood. Lately she's been showing more and more the pastries and cheese she indulges herself to. And although she's probs still anti gluten and dairy, Alexa has plenty of dusty raspberry crumbles, roasted peach sorbet, Naked chocolate, gluten free muffins etc... Remember Alexa is spoiled. Just looking at her bedroom filled with toys, doesn't look like her parents are that strict. They just don't care about what Alexa WANTS, they buy what Meme wanted as a kid and whats she think is little girl appropriate aka no dinosaurs, no scooter with flames on it etc... XD I hope Alexa gives them big teenager crisis one day haha.
I totally think Alexa will give them a hard time, she will either rebel and be the exact opposite of what her parents will be or she will be an ungrateful child because of all the tit they're making her go through as a kid. Meme is literally projecting all her insecurities and dreams upon her daughter, how could she be so narcissic to write a book about parenting when she's literally failing at that. I'm trying to be lenient with parents in general because most of them do their best even when they do things wrong sometimes but the Icons are on a whole different level, they're abusive, narcissic abusive parents.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.