Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After turdtillas yesterday, Alex had to take his dumb wife to The Connaught for lunch to eat proper food. Maybe she could get it in her thick head (and thighs) what real cooking is like.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"With my cutie 🤮. Exploring and dreaming together 24/7". Yeah, exploring ways of conning people out of their money and dreaming of our life pre-Alexa.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Look who has a new cardigan but makes her child wait a year for a 30 pound toy
That Cardigan looks like something my Grandma would knit, that just shows that money does not buy style. My Grandma would would have knitted this for free 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG what does she feed her poor kid!!! No wonder why they have to eat out all the time!

2D7476ED-589A-476F-9828-63E33FA77C24.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I
OMG what does she feed her poor kid!!! No wonder why they have to eat out all the time!

View attachment 884253
I said no to that. I find her food style very meh. She is costly and the outcomes is less than average. There are far more better influenzas (despite, being an influenza) that have better, more relatable cooking style aaaannnnd better Instagram grid and stories.

Reactions: 7
Look who has a new cardigan but makes her child wait a year for a 30 pound toy
looks like grandma's cardigan to me. yuck poor choice.

wait what how come this fancy tit looks cheap on her.

That Cardigan looks like something my Grandma would knit, that just shows that money does not buy style. My Grandma would would have knitted this for free 😂
you are so right Eva.

Reactions: 6
Yikes... the size of her fingers/hand.
It's because she photoshops her body and legs to look skinnier and smaller, that makes her head and hands seem bigger which are normally bigger. 🤮
What happens if I write under a post " Alexa looks exactly like her grandma Lala, I hope she gets her personality, too" hahahahahaha I would love to drive her crazy😈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So weird

20211124_091327.jpg

Is it her lens or intentional photoshop?

And yes that cardigan looks so bad on her. Some woman could pull it out and make it stylish but Meme has zero sense of style. Plus it doesn't suit her body.

Reactions: 5
MeMe spent 600 quids on a grandma cardigan but Unintelligent Change can’t afford an editor? What is “define your why”???? The pair of them needs a dictionary more than designer stuff.
F3BF995A-7193-4B7D-86DF-CC96ACA07191.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
İt will be very funny if next thread is “secret behind the swinging carpet of Ikonns”

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣 Yes I was going to say the same thing, this sweater looks like something a grandma would wear. She looked more stylish when her clothes were from H&M and other affordable stores.
Now that she has money , she has no idea how to dress herself. Summer all about ugly over sized dresses and winter old lady clothes ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the image consultant needs a real image consultant real bad
She's so stupid she thinks she can do a job all about image (aka influencing) without taking care of her she looks first. No one is gonna be "i want what she has" when what she has is a mop on her head and no style.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Urgh. They’ve sent their shitnals to influencers. This one is the only one I like and she’s having to promote this crap too. I bet they sent these to Kourtney K too, hoping they make it into her Poosh packages.
877DC005-670E-4388-BB37-1C13C1B20CBD.png

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣 Yes I was going to say the same thing, this sweater looks like something a grandma would wear. She looked more stylish when her clothes were from H&M and other affordable stores.
Now that she has money , she has no idea how to dress herself. Summer all about ugly over sized dresses and winter old lady clothes ...
I feel like she doesn't really know what suits her body type. Imagine that sweater on someone with a model figure and a sense of style, it could look good. Contrary to some people here on this thread, I think Mimis body is fine and she clearly isn't fat, but she really chooses pieces that don't suit her body type, which is weird because she used to be an Image consultant.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.