Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe that Portugal is a new „home“ town for Lala. It’s like for Elene „traveling the world“, but after one month Dom.Rep. they returned back to Canada!

it’s like moving to LA and coming back after shortly for Mimi.

i think Lala is there to help and is going back after one month!

Reactions: 8
Could someone add the ' Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 ' into the title & add tags so appears in the mimi and alex threads ?
I'm not sure how to

Reactions: 5
Can anyone explain Lidia’s stories of late please? She’s gone mad. She keeps sharing random boring reels of other people. What’s the vibe she’s going for? I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lala is Mimi's mom and Lydia is Alex's mom. Both are better known as nannies and housekeepers of the "global citizens"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Small recap of what I can remember:

-Meme doing Teletubbies movements as a workout in her dirty chiffons that she has yet to change.
-Traveling the three same places in Europe as a gateway from their miserable life.
-Grandma Alex looking for naive workers to pay minimum wage and travel the three same cities while people do his work.
-Strong Independent Meme counting her steps as her hobby.
-Meme buying her 3720391016 brand new VERY expensive clothes.
-Alex fleeing from his daddy duties.
-Meme dressing Alexa like a little girl from 1860.

I hope I didn’t forget something, anyways they always do the same things everyday do you didn’t miss much.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Small recap of what I can remember:

-Meme doing Teletubbies movements as a workout in her dirty chiffons that she has yet to change.
-Traveling the three same places in Europe as a gateway from their miserable life.
-Grandma Alex looking for naive workers to pay minimum wage and travel the three same cities while people do his work.
-Strong Independent Meme counting her steps as her hobby.
-Meme buying her 3720391016 brand new VERY expensive clothes.
-Alex fleeing from his daddy duties.
-Meme dressing Alexa like a little girl from 1860.

I hope I didn’t forget something, anyways they always do the same things everyday do you didn’t miss much.
Teletubbies movements! Yes. 🤣 That's exactly what she looks like.

In the meantime, Lanky Ass is adding more models on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I mean I’m not gonna lie, if I had Meme as a wife, swerving around her dirty chiffons with her saggy breasts and greasy hair all day long, I would be following hot IG models just to sweeten my eyes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so new to this all but does she not see that Alex is following all these models?!
I don’t think she has the guts to say anything about it because it’s very obvious he manages all the money, that or she knows but she agrees to it because they can not break their “perfect family” image

Reactions: 7
That is sooo odd. Is their only and main income the journal now? I have to admit.. I purchased one AGES ago before I realised all this! It must make decent £££ all the travelling and their London flat looks spacious.

That is sooo odd. Is their only and main income the journal now? I have to admit.. I purchased one AGES ago before I realised all this! It must make decent £££ all the travelling and their London flat looks spacious.
Tbh I don’t think their only income is the journal, they don’t even sell that well, Alex has probably invested in some tit or he does some illegal stuff which is probable too.

• Heart
They made good money with Luxy and more after the sale. Probably, they are doing some illegal stuff - definitely using legal loopholes - visitng Tulum & Dominican Republic is just an example that available on public platforms.
But for sure they are doing completely unethical stuff such as paying minimum salary while asking to work 100 hrs/ week. Meanwhile, I guess, meme tries to cut that Karma by cleaning most clean gardens of London & ‘visiting’ orphanage. But then they forgot they are misinforming their followers about Covid and probably have killed few of their followers- we will never know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean I’m not gonna lie, if I had Meme as a wife, swerving around her dirty chiffons with her saggy breasts and greasy hair all day long, I would be following hot IG models just to sweeten my eyes 😂😂
what breasts? the woman has limes for tits but a jiggly butt. I think Alex finds her repulsive too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I feel bad for MeMe. She seems to be going from dopamine travel highs to London depression lows. Social media is not a cure MeMe. She would do herself a favour if she committed to good therapy. Really not a person who should be lecturing others about anything. All this talk about MeMe's masculine energy but yapping a lot and cutting people off doesn't mean much. Blaming others when she should grow up and take responsibility for her life. Maybe do something for others (no, their crappy jobs are not doing something for others). Feels like Alex is running the show and really milked her as much as he could.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think she has the guts to say anything about it because it’s very obvious he manages all the money, that or she knows but she agrees to it because they can not break their “perfect family” image
Given how sensitive she is about her body (to the extent that she will block people for commenting on it), it must be killing her that her husband is following women with very different body types - he clearly fancies tall, slim women with long legs and bigger breasts. When Meme was younger she had considerably thinner legs. Even then I found them too thick but in comparison to them now, they were far better. So Alex fancied her then but it is probably very difficult for him to feel attracted to her now. She exercises but nothing changes, her legs look huge no matter what she does. So to me, the vow renewal was really a way to convince themselves that they’re still into each other. And to showcase it to the world. But surely Meme knows who Alex follows and there’s no way it wouldn’t hurt. Even more so when their lives are public and she knows we can all see this. She preaches about open communication being key to a healthy relationship. I wonder why she can’t follow her own advice and tell Alex that this is embarrassing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Mimi needs to go to some Pilates classes I feel like she only focuses on squatting and weight exercises on her legs which just make them bigger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.