Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had covid last week, and it was horrible. Worst week of my life. And now I hate these kind of irresponsible people more. It sucks. How can they take the responsibility of making people ill and suffer and even die? I would never want anybody go through that because of my irresponsibility and brattiness , it was horrible.

Reactions: 9
Blimey, it’s a bit OTT to go to dinner at Annabel’s for book recommendations? Was Amelia’s ex such an avid reader?! I remember Horse Teeth was so giddy.

Alexa is throwing shades at her narc mum. At this point, the “Alexa loves me” blah blah blah seems overcompensating now. Your child loves you or does she just do it for attention? The “film me, don’t stop recording” is very troubling. Alexa now sadly does things for show.

The grandpa is caught up in another cave more like. MeMe took Alexa to Sumi alone on Sunday night.
Yeah maybe that was me trying to make sense of Grandpa's transparent over-thr-top pride in being sat with Amelia's ex writing something on a piece of paper for him. They're just pretendly so into books (self help pretend life changing book only of course) that I immediately assumed he was just sharing Rob writing him a list of reco... But now I'm so confused like even if Grandpa was indeed planning on writing a book at the time... What is it with Rob preface? Is he famous for anything? Does he have any authority??? Why, is my question essentially I guess XD?

She does the same with 'going to (the) countryside'. Dam', I'd love to have her financial freedom and get proper English and other languages classes weekly. I'd go to books clubs and have a writing class as well. She makes 0 effort. Then her and her equally dumb husband think of themselves so superior.
I still can't get around how they got their British citizenship being outside of the UK so many times and for so long int he 5 years prior to getting their passports.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t get on a bus without a mask. Understandably so, we’ve lost many bus drivers to Covid in our city. My area is also full of elderly people and I can’t begin to think if I spread even a seasonal flu to one of these people. They rely heavily on getting a bus to highstreet, to the shops and meet their friends. If they’re poorly, they’re stuck at home. How can someone like MeMe and Alex who claim to love everyone and believe in their non existent religion of love are cruel to fellow humans? Even before Covid, I thought people coughed into their hands and touched the bells and everything on the bus, it’s disgusting. No wonder flus spread like fire in the winter.
Meme the Shrek Donkey and Alex the grandma DeGeneres only love and care about the rich people in their Kensington bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From twitter, meanwhile the Cons moan about a communist country and their liberties being stripped away, this is a thing that happened in the UK, where minorities are ACTUALLY getting their dignity and freedom taken from them. But you'll never hear Mr and Mrs kensighton talk about since it doesn't affect them. The immigrant card only works when THEY need pity.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
From twitter, meanwhile the Cons moan about a communist country and their liberties being stripped away, this is a thing that happened in the UK, where minorities are ACTUALLY getting their dignity and freedom taken from them. But you'll never hear Mr and Mrs kensighton talk about since it doesn't affect them. The immigrant card only works when THEY need pity.
It’s almost impossible to lose British citizenship. The Shemima Begum case is unforgivable. She joined ISIS so she’s a threat to this country and our freedom. As so many terrorists and their sympathisers with British passports, they should all lose them. I’m not gonna lie. I don’t feel safe walking around some areas of London or England as I was nearby when the London Bridge attack happened.

I had covid last week, and it was horrible. Worst week of my life. And now I hate these kind of irresponsible people more. It sucks. How can they take the responsibility of making people ill and suffer and even die? I would never want anybody go through that because of my irresponsibility and brattiness , it was horrible.
Get better soon! We’ve just recovered from Covid and we’ve got away with such mild symptoms because we had our vaccines. My relatives are still struggling with breathing and walking after almost a month because they didn’t believe in the vaccines.

Reactions: 7
How a night looks like with Ikonns… (Alexa is send to her room)
B44BB0A8-92B3-4D70-80C9-7E838A1F10D5.png

With cake bought from
29864798-8F36-4225-8C2D-7BDFDC6D8B33.jpeg

And how a cozy night looks with Mister x
Kids playing, Lala serving health meal…
EDD66D20-FCC0-4525-876A-120696514B0D.jpeg

Reactions: 4
View attachment 917508

With cake bought from
View attachment 917509

View attachment 917507
Well at least they have some kind of a social life now. Was about time even though it looks so bleeping uptight boring XD like 50 years old divorced ladies thinking they're having a craaaaaaazy night, trying to revive their youngster years.
Never liked Sex and the city anyways.

I thought MeMe didn’t have tv and neverrrr watched it? She sure has a lot of different channel subscriptions for someone who never watches tv. Oh and netflix too.

Meme probably doesn’t even know how to use the iron. Alex had to do it.

View attachment 917508

With cake bought from
View attachment 917509

View attachment 917507
How can MeMe relate to Sex and the City? She’s the type that condemns it.
I remember someone calling this earlier…
What next? tit notes? Write down thoughts you have while you’re taking a dump?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can MeMe relate to Sex and the City? She’s the type that condemns it.
What next? tit notes? Write down thoughts you have while you’re taking a dump?!
Meme reminds me of that joke from 30 rock "How 'Sex and the City are we right now? l'm Samantha. You're Charlotte. And you're the lady at home who watches it."

• Haha
Is this how he is spending the weekends now 😂😂. Poor twitchy eye, if he is so successful why does he has nothing better to do than ironing or whatever was that 🤢, while his wife is licking Masha’s ass??!! 😂😂🤪🤪😜😜
9698B90A-A847-4482-B132-73DA685BD609.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It's so funny how they're so preachy about not having a TV yet they are constantly on their phones and how are they watching SITC?

It's so funny how they're so preachy about not having a TV yet they are constantly on their phones and how are they watching SITC?
They need a hbo max subscription, even though they say they only watch Netflix like once a month. Lies, lies, lies as usual.

She keeps saying “shop in your own closet” and that’s she’s bought items many many years ago, but I’ve never seen her wear these items since I followed her since around 2014. She definitely is buying new clothes and passing it off as old.

She keeps saying “shop in your own closet” and that’s she’s bought items many many years ago, but I’ve never seen her wear these items since I followed her since around 2014. She definitely is buying new clothes and passing it off as old.
The black dress is new. The Chanel is new. She’s delusional and this is cringe and vomit inducing.
F0374A3C-965D-461A-B550-BB50E8B15A5D.jpeg
E941371C-BCA4-4BCE-9016-B63E0141A647.jpeg
0577066B-213D-4305-BDEE-AE13A3B83165.jpeg
F51C837A-EC44-4660-9C1F-0EC47E2093AD.jpeg
E0BA5336-D5F0-4666-B144-6FB3721ECED1.jpeg
046EB078-4625-4949-A3E4-893E5911E15C.jpeg

This is the worst fake writing. How many shitnals do you need to fill in in a day? They have at least 3-4 going.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Meme never goes partying but since a lockdown is (I don't believe in it- just sharing the current rumours) looming she decided that she is a party girl. On Monday when taking the bus to bring the prodigy child to the concentration camp (the Icunt's definition for school) she won't be wearing a mask and will cough profusely on a poor old lady. Meme's way to show her gratitude to society.

Am I overreaching? I guess yes, but that's exactly on the same level than her uneducated stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.