Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, did they even ask for the dancers’ permission? These influenzas can enjoy their lives and don’t let other people live in peace either. Though by looks of it the dancers’ also look like influenzas/ wannabe influenzas.
Such a nuisance these “creators” are.
I bet Mimi is jealous that she didn’t think of recording their amateur dance on that stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The selfishness of these two and their families. Not only are they putting Alexa at risk but if they caught covid they would probably be fine however, they risk spreading it to vulnerable people who won’t be fine. Look at poor India, the uk could have been in a similar situation if we had all behaved like the I-cons. I really hope there is some repercussions for those selfish, entitled, out of touch brats!!!

Reactions: 10
It's quite comical that they only see freedom or human rights through the prism of covid mesures. They never cared before and still don't care today unless it's about covid measures.

Alex is again saying tit in his stories. According to him the devil communist California has a higher covid death rate than Taxas and Florida. Which is wrong: https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/us-coronavirus-deaths-by-state-july-1.html (based on datas from yesterday). Also its beloved Florida wouldn't be able to lift measures without the vaccination that it is so against it. And for now - with only 41% of its whole population vaccinated it cannot be sure that it won't backfire.

Alex and Meme's behavior is only a symptom. Most wealthy people went back to flock around the world as it pleases them. They don't care of making things worse - they think their money will save them from everything - even climate change. And I don't think it changes anything to repport them because actually it's our own governments that allow them to break the rules. They don't apply to them.

Reactions: 15
I missed it and i can#t believe it!

Are we wrong or is something wrong with this f*cking people. Didi, also living in London and friend of Mimi is making a "safari" tour in Kenya!!!!!!!

We all fight against this sh*it virus and thos f*cking people are visiting poor countries without vacination or any medicin support and the idiots are spreading their virus everywhere... i cant believe it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How could those families just lie to the government? Impossible that you make a safari the whole month and say: business purpose or want to buy a properitiy?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I've just sat here getting updates from you guys, I don't watch their stories anymore as it's just all bullshit.

Have you noticed how much they spam their stories with content whilst abroad yet when in the UK she has a 'social media detox day'

It's not a social media detox day, it's because she has 0 content to post. That's why we get flowers and walks in Hyde park. That's why Alex only appears to push Audible and his restraraunt food because they're both meaningless.

I cannot wait until they come back and we get radio silence and 3 days stories of content, max. Oh and it will be absolute tit. They might be all smiles and loved up but reality will hit them hard like a golf ball to the crotch.

I hope they do move abroad and tbf they're not threat or risk because who the duck wants to hang out with them other than their own family?

I'm pretty sure covid ain't the only thing you could catch off Alex, the guy looks riddled.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if they are going to say something about the train that collapsed in Mexico City today or that’s too negative for their bubbles.

Reactions: 6
They’ve gone out to Tulum and the DR because their imaginary 11 millions ‘net worth’ 🤢 can’t afford a box flat on Onslow Square.
Look at this listing for example £720,000 and nothing special about it. They’ll never buy a flat in London, let alone a farm in the Cotswolds.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, London, SW7

AE6190A2-7DD6-46B2-B386-4578F79C5DE9.jpeg

0D1EC890-0459-4D1E-B06F-F7E55AFE2268.jpeg

760440CF-9B00-42A0-8089-55913246F409.jpeg

The Grandpa took all the money and gave MeMe $74k???? MeMe will be furious this profile says her eye colour is dark brown and she’s not a global citizen!!!

Alex though has spent all the time in the DR updating his net worth on an hourly basis. $49 million but not a roof over his head? His daughter has no school to go to? He still wears ugly grandpa clothes and pays his staff peanuts. You know what they say Alex? You pay peanuts you get monkeys. That’s why your marketing materials are full of misspellings and grammar errors. Your app doesn’t work. No editor for your dumb wife’s book so no native English speakers will buy it. It’ll end up in Poundland.

MeMe got a competition in the book game. Me-Again is only selling hers for £12.99 and she's a Duchess!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They’ve gone out to Tulum and the DR because their imaginary 11 millions ‘net worth’ 🤢 can’t afford a box flat on Onslow Square.
Look at this listing for example £720,000 and nothing special about it. They’ll never buy a flat in London, let alone a farm in the Cotswolds.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, London, SW7

View attachment 559583
View attachment 559584
View attachment 559585
The Grandpa took all the money and gave MeMe $74k???? MeMe will be furious this profile says her eye colour is dark brown and she’s not a global citizen!!!

Alex though has spent all the time in the DR updating his net worth on an hourly basis. $49 million but not a roof over his head? His daughter has no school to go to? He still wears ugly grandpa clothes and pays his staff peanuts. You know what they say Alex? You pay peanuts you get monkeys. That’s why your marketing materials are full of misspellings and grammar errors. Your app doesn’t work. No editor for your dumb wife’s book so no native English speakers will buy it. It’ll end up in Poundland.

MeMe got a competition in the book game. Me-Again is only selling hers for £12.99 and she's a Duchess!

it's just marketing, people buy their products thinking they'll become "successful" as well

Reactions: 3
Is she replying to her self?? I thought she is happy with her life, unconditional love and all that mesh mash 😂😂:
CC9C9557-8523-455E-A11C-91CA044893A0.jpeg

The “sharmas” are really pathetic 🤣:
90625943-012E-4855-8553-C3D8092A2313.jpeg

Reactions: 3
New to Tattle & this thread. Gosh you guys, I’ve lost sleep catching up on all these threads. Can’t believe I’ve made it to the end!

I discovered Leyla and Mimi in their early Luxy days, Pre Instagram on Twitter. Always wondered why one was named Mimi and the other leyla. Thanks to you guys I learned she’s called Mehri.

Now that I’m caught up, let’s not forget how Mimi would cut Leyla off in all of their videos together. How Leyla mysteriously wasn’t part of Luxy, had a falling out with Alex & Mimi and literally went off the rails. Anyone remember the IG account that she said got hacked where she was in a hotel room eating gluten/bread? It was the few firsts of bonkers after her stint in LA.

To Mimi. Let’s not forget that pre-Alexa she wouldn’t give the time of day to her MIL Lidia. Lidia would hide in the b/g of pics almost afraid of Mimi. Alex & Lidia would have lunch dinner dates but no Mimi. Mimi for as long as I remember kept blaming her moms parenting styles and her dads. She had some issues with it-them. Fast forward post Alexa, mom and MIL get showered with trips, compliments, face time on social media.

Right after having Alexa, Mimi & Alex must have had a falling out he f’d off to Canada without her and posting on Instagram as they do, but she didn’t like a single one of his pics. To me I thought odd being that they preached how they’re always together and living and working 247 with each other is amaze.

Mimi body. Girl, you need to eat some protein, work out like you mean it. She’s not the only pear in the world, yet the rest of us are open to information about what works for our bodies and what doesn’t. Her diet and her leg days followed by leg days aren’t it. Just coz you see leg day trending on the gram doesn’t make you a leg day expert. Your workouts are failing you and it shows. Put some effort into it.

LOL @ man boobs today. First, grown smart business self respecting men don’t act like that in public or in private. Second, Mimi is too daft to see that what Alex means is that he’s into the chesty look.

Mimi use your phone for intelligent reasons. Thanks for the laughs, but you’re just dumbing yourself down even further with the not even good enough for DVD content you’re putting out.

The stars must have aligned that every one of these hippys decided to end up in DR for business. [rolling my eyes]

Is there a thread on Leyla? She’s kinda crazy, but comes off as a better mom for sure & is more in tune with reality. Wasn’t the Toronto house her investment? Hope she finds herself. As for D X, I’m certain I’d watched a video years ago where he went off on a meditation trip or something alike to the woods. So certain he Was into that long before Leyla‘a current state.

That’s all for now ciao!
keep ‘em coming

Siri, add cringe emoji:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
New to Tattle & this thread. Gosh you guys, I’ve lost sleep catching up on all these threads. Can’t believe I’ve made it to the end!

I discovered Leyla and Mimi in their early Luxy days, Pre Instagram on Twitter. Always wondered why one was named Mimi and the other leyla. Thanks to you guys I learned she’s called Mehri.

Now that I’m caught up, let’s not forget how Mimi would cut Leyla off in all of their videos together. How Leyla mysteriously wasn’t part of Luxy, had a falling out with Alex & Mimi and literally went off the rails. Anyone remember the IG account that she said got hacked where she was in a hotel room eating gluten/bread? It was the few firsts of bonkers after her stint in LA.

To Mimi. Let’s not forget that pre-Alexa she wouldn’t give the time of day to her MIL Lidia. Lidia would hide in the b/g of pics almost afraid of Mimi. Alex & Lidia would have lunch dinner dates but no Mimi. Mimi for as long as I remember kept blaming her moms parenting styles and her dads. She had some issues with it-them. Fast forward post Alexa, mom and MIL get showered with trips, compliments, face time on social media.

Right after having Alexa, Mimi & Alex must have had a falling out he f’d off to Canada without her and posting on Instagram as they do, but she didn’t like a single one of his pics. To me I thought odd being that they preached how they’re always together and living and working 247 with each other is amaze.

Mimi body. Girl, you need to eat some protein, work out like you mean it. She’s not the only pear in the world, yet the rest of us are open to information about what works for our bodies and what doesn’t. Her diet and her leg days followed by leg days aren’t it. Just coz you see leg day trending on the gram doesn’t make you a leg day expert. Your workouts are failing you and it shows. Put some effort into it.

LOL @ man boobs today. First, grown smart business self respecting men don’t act like that in public or in private. Second, Mimi is too daft to see that what Alex means is that he’s into the chesty look.

Mimi use your phone for intelligent reasons. Thanks for the laughs, but you’re just dumbing yourself down even further with the not even good enough for DVD content you’re putting out.

The stars must have aligned that every one of these hippys decided to end up in DR for business. [rolling my eyes]

Is there a thread on Leyla? She’s kinda crazy, but comes off as a better mom for sure & is more in tune with reality. Wasn’t the Toronto house her investment? Hope she finds herself. As for D X, I’m certain I’d watched a video years ago where he went off on a meditation trip or something alike to the woods. So certain he Was into that long before Leyla‘a current state.

That’s all for now ciao!
keep ‘em coming

Siri, add cringe emoji:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hahaha this was excellent, thank you. I also lost sleep catching up on the threads 😂😂
I’ve actually written in comments under Minis photo (where she has exposed her elephant legs) that I’ve reported them to the police 😆 she’s not read it though or I’d have been blocked by now.
poor Layla is def bonkers but comes across much kinder than Mimi. True she doesn’t stick to any profession or vocation, flies from one to the next but at least isn’t pretentious as her sister who considers herself an author! When she can’t even speak English properly. English is my third language but I don’t mistake breath for breathe and nor do I pronounce “au” as “ou” - she always says “authentic” with “ou” not “aw” which drives me crazy. She doesn’t even speak her mother tongue (Azeri) and speaks Russian to her parents (also imperfectly). So she can’t speak a single language well but is an author. The arrogance! and what also annoys the hell out of me is how she was into hair extensions and stopped wearing them the moment they sold Lousy Hair. Clearly, she never was into them - it was a fake passion, like all the rest about her. One Intelligent Change they could make in their lives is to get a proper job and stop selling crap to their vulnerable teenage followers who have no idea how to research things or that there are far better products out there than those sold by the iCons.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You know what caused that?
Communism 🙄😂
What a strange thing to say. Mexico isn't even close to communist. Do you know what communism is? Thoughts and prayers to all the people impacted in Mexico. Public transit is actually better in communist than capitalist countries by the way.

Reactions: 1
What a strange thing to say. Mexico isn't even close to communist. Do you know what communism is? Thoughts and prayers to all the people impacted in Mexico. Public transit is actually better in communist than capitalist countries by the way.
I assume the original poster was taking a dig at Icons. The only bad thing in Icons eyes is communism. And the only act of communism they care is - Covid related lockdown.
Otherwise, they would have posted something about communism related other serious freedom curbs not just traveling to outside the UK & Canada. Mind you they can travel within these country but well not enough ‘freedom’ when world (yes world beyond Italy, France, Canada & TX/FL) is going through a pandemic. Media is highlighting India only but my friend in Columbia said it’s extremely bad there as well :(
Meanwhile influenzas & rich are flying across world for “business”

• Heart
pretty Sure the original poster was mocking Alex and Mimi, who blame everything on communism and say that England and Canada are communist.

How new money can’t buy you common sense, but for sure it can buy you entitlement. The entire clan is reeking if entitlement. They can teach love, gratitude, hustling and all hippie BS, but all of them are nothing more than pricks.
It’s a disease spread by rich and felt by vulnerable. India is burning & these influenzas are worried about their lack of freedom

They could have used their platform to drive donation in India but they chose to raise ‘awareness’ about curbing the freedom, using loopholes & conspiracy #boycott
I don't have a problem with Lala actually. She seems to me like an educated and curious person. It's been said here that she joined them last summer in Italy but I'm not sure. And I don't think we had any proof of that. Plus, she is not affraid to tell it like it is to Meme even though Meme only realises her Mom was right when she finds herself in the situation (aka. Mom told her she'd need a stroller, Meme though she was above it... Who got a stroller when baby was there?? Meme thought delivering a baby was going to be the easiest thing with hypnobirthing... Who got a terrible birth experience? She's so arrogant I'm not surprised she doesn't have real friends but only interested people around her).

Horse Teeth’s followers have dropped to 210k. This has made my day 🤩
Same with Meme's. A few years ago her follower count was 2.5 million, now it's only 1.2. Soon she'll be under the 6 figures and in ten years no one will even know her name anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.