Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot to unpack today! Making those children walk up steps in flip flops, their poor feet! And I don’t even know where to start with alex putting stuff up his shirt IN A RESTAURANT! Have they no tact?

Reactions: 14
Wow, the founder of Intelligent Change showing his brilliant levels of intelligence and humor 🙄... totally explains how he came up with such life-changing products hourglass and poster

• Haha
Reactions: 16
that's the type of "humor" only middle schooler would find funny. From a 30+ years old it just makes him come off as a creep. "I got boobs haha so funny" 😬 .... major cringe.
He’s most likely being a misogynist wanker making fun of women with big tits because his wife’s got an ironing board chest.

• Haha
He is so icky.
Next up, gratitude line of bras.
This reminded me how MeMe used to call her eyebrows - bras. 🤣🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A lot to unpack today! Making those children walk up steps in flip flops, their poor feet! And I don’t even know where to start with alex putting stuff up his shirt IN A RESTAURANT! Have they no tact?
MeMe wasn’t paying attention to those kids walking up big steps at all just staring at that couple with jealousy because she and her grandpa husband can’t dance like them.

• Heart
May be someone can send this picture to Alexa when she starts developing. Creep creep creep. Won’t be funny anymore eh Meme?

MeMe wasn’t paying attention to those kids walking up big steps at all just staring at that couple with jealousy because she and her grandpa husband can’t dance like them.
Also, did they even ask for the dancers’ permission? These influenzas can enjoy their lives and don’t let other people live in peace either. Though by looks of it the dancers’ also look like influenzas/ wannabe influenzas.
Such a nuisance these “creators” are.

Reactions: 6
Did you guys the story Mimi just posted of Alex stuffing things in his shirt? What the actual duck

It’s just so wrong on so many levels. Trashy really. “Alex being silly” my foot
I was this close 🤏🏻 to replying “are you bleeping kiddo me” but I don’t want to get blocked just yet. Seriously, what bleeping content it this? If you have nothing to say Meme, don’t speak! The world will be a better place!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Alex is a freaking creep. Poor Alexa having to grow up with him and his misogynistic views of women.

So, unfortunately Ontario doesn't have an easy way to report covid violations. You have to call a number to report, but I think we should hit them where it hurts most - their wallets. Everyone buying their stuff should know that they're buying journals from people who have no respect for rules or any regard for others.

Looks like Horseteeth spends quite some time reading our threads in tattle *insert Meme’s fav emoji* 😂😂😂 not long ago somebody here said that they never bring Alexa to water parks and play like a real child and guess what? He took to the water slide 😂😂😂 then, somebody said that they never even visit museums and guess what again? He visited one, all while show casing to us how great of a father he is hahahahaha no one’s buying his tit anymore, go get a real job Alex
C16D2DE8-C1AF-405A-B4B9-2FA4E83E0918.png
88CD1A9F-FED0-43D1-BDC1-2BBEFC1A5ED0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
off to Florida next? What’s this, the covid world tour?
Are they going to line up property viewings there as well?! God if the police could be bothered, there’s so much evidence to show their viewings were a sham! They do not deserve to be holidaying while breaking the law like this! Bastards.

Reactions: 12
May be someone can send this picture to Alexa when she starts developing. Creep creep creep. Won’t be funny anymore eh Meme?

Also, did they even ask for the dancers’ permission? These influenzas can enjoy their lives and don’t let other people live in peace either. Though by looks of it the dancers’ also look like influenzas/ wannabe influenzas.
Such a nuisance these “creators” are.
It is fine, let them take pictures of random people it’s not against the law. More importantly, it will give us an open door to take their pictures and post it. See how they like it 🤪😜🤪😜.

She’s too stupid to understand her ugly horse teeth husband, he means you have small titties and I prefer big ones, but she didn’t get it 😂😂, she thought he is being funny 😂😂. Just like when he posted that new year family picture of them, and she looked fat, so she will take care of her weight. He has no problem showing it to the whole world 😂🤪😜.

My wife has small titties and I prefer them big:
3A87DCCD-1767-4C99-844D-EBBCCBF3BE08.jpeg

My wife is getting fat, take care of your body, I don’t like you looking this way:
A9C85FCA-D5B0-4CC0-986F-1B7862173EBC.jpeg

This man is a true definition of the word disgusting 🤮🤮. The slide is plastic or what?
520ED8CE-53F3-4D78-8E2F-7DE2E9359179.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eff off, Alex, you moron.
I can't believe they're actually going to Miami next?! I'm not even sorry to say this, but I hope one of them catches covid.
Alex allegedly got Covid last may, according to him and a test he got at a private practice. It obviously wasn’t a bad case and has strengthened his belief about Covid. They need to see the reality of it, but they are blind to it

Reactions: 8
Yeah, and despite having *most* people they know have it (makes you wonder what kind of people they're hanging out with) and even a few family members/friends DYING from it, they think it's a joke. But who cares.. they were old anyway 🙄(sarcasm)

Btw, what's the deal with Elena and her "Voyage Fashion Theatre" company? There is zero mention of it online. Sketchy, just like the rest of the family.

Yes Icons & family are going to get Covid, sooner or later - how is the symptoms that will guide their “communist” beliefs. every poor nation is under a rampage (not just India, it’s most of Africa, South America) 83 countries don’t have a single dose of vaccine & won’t get it for at least this year because of rich nation bitchy- ness & India’s inability to export unless they get it under control. Think about the mutations Covid will get by then. Economies cannot shutdown forever. The only responsible thing is to be careful & respect the need of the hour. Alex’s tits are most definitely not the need of the hour.

I also think, their negative content generates more engagement. It’s irresponsible and is bad publicity it still is a publicity they need and that’s why these ‘not news watching’ people share random stuff related to Covid.

His ugly horse teeth shine through the monstrous sized PLASTIC slide. MeMe obviously didn’t want to get involved because there are other kids and PLASTIC. But if it’s plastic fake hair made in China that gave her millions, that was 👌🏼
C1DB24BC-F39D-469E-8044-5134E75105BF.jpeg

Eff off, Alex, you moron.
I can't believe they're actually going to Miami next?! I'm not even sorry to say this, but I hope one of them catches covid.
They all had Covid. MeMe was as sick as a dog when they moved to this new flat as well right after Horse Teeth had it. Their immunity would have only lasted a few months. About time they catch it again and I hope it hit them hard. They don’t care about people who’ve died from it anyway.

cases have gone right down because of the successful vaccine rollout. There’s only one Covid death in the UK today. It’s proven the vaccines that MeMe and Horse Teeth don’t want are helping. They’re the ones that should take it because they’re bloody everywhere and if the conspiracy was true, it should stop them from procreating again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Someone who is a real “creater” should do one of those YouTube exposing videos and at least cover this trip with all the evidence. I’d love that video to come up on their Google alerts of their names and for anyone searching for their names.

Reactions: 6
Also what’s the deal with bleeping freedom in FL? There is voting suppression, there is abortion suppression, transgender right suppression all over the US. Isn’t these rights = people should be able to do whatever they want with their bodies crap. An excuse Anti- vaxers ICons use all the bleeping time. And TX & FL he praises so much is one of the conservative states. But ohh as long has he gets to have his fake tits ‘silliness’ it’s all okay.

How come their followers are so blind?

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.