Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s how to squat MeMe. Maybe you can finally see the results and get those chunkies more firm

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here’s how to squat MeMe. Maybe you can finally see the results and get those chunkies more firm

Oh this is helpful! Thanks for posting. Also, Mimi will probably never correct her form because she always thinks she’s right 🤪

Reactions: 13
I

It was in one of their podcasts. They said they wanted to move to LA and had a vision for the business, wanted to build a community of like minded people with workshops, and my guess is all the products were a part of that vision. UJ didn’t like the direction so Alex and MeMe couldn’t really do anything since Alex and UJ both had 50% ownership.
Alex said that was a lesson and that he will never be equal partners with anyone, he will always have a deciding power.
In the end, something happened in LA and they came back. They said it didn’t feel right which is obviously a bunch of bs as it was a carefully planned move.
Thank you so much for summarizing this for me. Sadly I could never make it through their podcasts 😅 . And yes load of Bs as we’ll never truly know what really went down with UJ.

Also what an arrogant twit, true businessmen have 50/50 partners all the time. Alex is just mad he had to loose UJ’s half. Greedy Alex as usual

Reactions: 6
Thank you so much for summarizing this for me. Sadly I could never make it through their podcasts 😅 . And yes load of Bs as we’ll never truly know what really went down with UJ.

Also what an arrogant twit, true businessmen have 50/50 partners all the time. Alex is just mad he had to loose UJ’s half. Greedy Alex as usual
Alex forgot he now has an even worse deal. He’s got MeMe who’s dumb, lazy, incompetent and just generally useless. I bet their staff laugh at her behind her back and she’s just known as the boss’ missus.

good for UJ for walking out on this mess. It’s clear he only made the journal out of passion not greed. Alex and MeMe only care about the money. They spent weeks and weeks in LA where they’ve been so many times, renting a massive houses and looking at offices. I think they even tried to move there during their Luxy days as well. I guess it’s the work permits or tax issues otherwise they’ve have moved there by now. They don’t belong in London or the UK where people see through them and look down on their vanity.

Reactions: 11
I generally don’t comment on physical appearance because that’s outside anyone control but this picture gave me a huge chuckle 😂😂😂😂

I also think, because MeMe once made a video about importance of looking good (or something to that effect) she may be should watch it herself. Offcourse that video was made to sell a beauty product (buy my hair extensions, you’ll look good) & now that there are no beauty products happening - looking ugly is = expressing my authentic self. Fakeness alert.

Did you guys notice how the questions were all hippies type question? Death, energies, meditation,
Spirituality, productivity, motivation blah blah because they are exploring to have businesses/ investment in that field. Offcourse they think it can happen by having an online gratitude novelty store.

Reactions: 13
I also think, because MeMe once made a video about importance of looking good (or something to that effect) she may be should watch it herself. Offcourse that video was made to sell a beauty product (buy my hair extensions, you’ll look good) & now that there are no beauty products happening - looking ugly is = expressing my authentic self. Fakeness alert.
Omg, yes! i remember that video, it was one of the first ones i saw when i found her channel. She said things like how being dress down made her feel depressed and anti social, and dressing up made her want to go out because she was more confident.
Now she can't even bother to brush her hair and wears only hippie mumu dresses. If you compare then and now, they look like two completely different people.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That hair is tragic. Heard of a blow dryer and a comb. Also guys, peep this bad photoshop
88FA612E-C753-46E7-9A5E-3ACD0B4C3F17.jpeg

I wonder which exercise move makes my arm do that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New member here! I’ve been a fan of Meme since forever, I’ve read the whole threads #1 #2 #3 and it’s taken me four days *insert Meme fav emoji* 😂😂
I’ve come to the conclusion that something was wrong before even reading these threads but I’ve been keeping my thoughts to myself and shutting down my own ideas about them because I’ve always had high hopes. She’s clearly not doing well at all and lives in denial, she probably isn’t even aware that she’s depressed because she lives behind toxic positivity. I’m not even going to get started about horse teeth. But I can’t hide that I feel really bad about Alexa especially that I’ve seen her grow up (now that I think about it, sharing every detail about your toddler’s life is wrong in so many ways), I hope that she realizes what gratitude really means and be grateful about her life SILENTLY this time *insert Meme’s favorite emoji* 😂😂

ps: I find it really weird that her father only posts her and her family and rarely Layla, what do you think about this?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
569602D6-011D-4DE8-A909-78AC2503D20D.jpeg
9B76FD51-DBCD-43DC-A140-BB3F78F575B8.jpeg

Funny how she won’t adress this.... but goes completely freaked on about plastic crocery bags etc. If it’s one thing the world doesnt need in her optic, its single use plastic... but what about these plastic slippers (whats wrong with some birkenstocks or other variants instead of plastic flipflops since she is the biggest no plastic advocate) which alexa will grow out of in a heartbeat. Also not interested in browsing for cork floaties apparently. She probably forgot all about them in the first place as she is so self centered and didnt think about alexa wanting to swim.
Another possibility: cork is too much space in the suitcases and mommy dearest had to leave four dresses at home or take the plastic floaties.... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't buy that Leyla is "happily" married. Miserably married is more like it. And it feels to me like she came to DR to escape her marriage among other things and that Demetri wasn't on board. I hope he hands her divorce papers when she comes back to Toronto.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree about Leyla’s marriage. She seems so lost to me. Never happy.
Both sisters had so much help with motherhood and both complained a lot.

What’s up with MeMe showing off Lydia, seems so intentional. She is usually so careful not to have the nanny/helper seen.
Looks like our nanny Lydia doesn’t believe in sunscreen either. Or maybe she’s been using Meme’s coconut oil.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is the most truthful thing anyone ever said about her 👍😂. So, they are either too dumb to know it or they simply don’t care, which really justify every thing people are saying and doing to them 😂🤪😜.

They look like they about the same age 😂😂:
1DFC32B6-6F22-45B4-9E17-ADACF44CE951.jpeg

Again with the same type of people around her poor immigrant/dodge immigrant. This one is a really dumb mum 🤕🤕:
6E48429C-E513-45CA-A4E6-5CB856AC56B1.jpeg

Two tit faces, disgusting 🤢🤢:
4C7F8CC9-B953-4906-919F-E82332EC3EA3.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
They both look annoyed about stalker Meme. They can’t do anything without her taking pics.

Reactions: 8
Hi, I’m new to Tattle - my rage against the Icons was so great I couldn’t just read, I had to join in. I am absolutely furious about them breaking the law by travelling “on business” and having no issue flaunting it on Instagram.
The point of my message - I reported them to the police for breaking covid rules. It would be great if others here did so too - more chances of police looking into it if there’s more of us. It’s quite easy - follow the link below, click “something else”, choose a location in London (I put Notting hill area where they live) and in the comment box explain that they’ve travelled to Mexico and DR for holiday with a couple of property viewings to pretend this was a business trip, that they encourage followers not to follow covid rules, that they’re having a massive family reunion without social distancing and I said their profiles are public so they can check them out. https://www.met.police.uk/tua/tell-...ible-breach-of-coronavirus-covid-19-measures/

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi, I’m new to Tattle - my rage against the Icons was so great I couldn’t just read, I had to join in. I am absolutely furious about them breaking the law by travelling “on business” and having no issue flaunting it on Instagram.
The point of my message - I reported them to the police for breaking covid rules. It would be great if others here did so too - more chances of police looking into it if there’s more of us. It’s quite easy - follow the link below, click “something else”, choose a location in London (I put Notting hill area where they live) and in the comment box explain that they’ve travelled to Mexico and DR for holiday with a couple of property viewings to pretend this was a business trip, that they encourage followers not to follow covid rules, that they’re having a massive family reunion without social distancing and I said their profiles are public so they can check them out. https://www.met.police.uk/tua/tell-...ible-breach-of-coronavirus-covid-19-measures/
Hun, I’ve tried but no results unless the Icunts hid it. This dodgy business trip might not be seen as law breaking but we can report their restaurant, Alex’s relative Instagram showing her with Alexa indoor and MeMe’s photos hugging her arse lickers Masha and Sharma. Their restaurant allowed customers from different households to sit and eat together prior to the Christmas lockdown which broke the rules. They also had staff in their flat to take pics but they could argue that’s for ‘work’. All of this without face masks on and I’m sure they’re all healthy and not exempt. You can find all the evidence on our previous thread.

Reactions: 4
Hun, I’ve tried but no results unless the Icunts hid it. This dodgy business trip might not be seen as law breaking but we can report their restaurant, Alex’s relative Instagram showing her with Alexa indoor and MeMe’s photos hugging her arse lickers Masha and Sharma. Their restaurant allowed customers from different households to sit and eat together prior to the Christmas lockdown which broke the rules. They also had staff in their flat to take pics but they could argue that’s for ‘work’. All of this without face masks on and I’m sure they’re all healthy and not exempt. You can find all the evidence on our previous thread.
Urgh this is so infuriating!!! They deserve a big slap in their stupid faces. They become British citizens and the first thing they do is break the law. And their stupid blind sheep of followers don’t have any issue with this.

Reactions: 3
Did you guys the story Mimi just posted of Alex stuffing things in his shirt? What the actual duck

It’s just so wrong on so many levels. Trashy really. “Alex being silly” my foot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you guys the story Mimi just posted of Alex stuffing things in his shirt? What the actual duck

It’s just so wrong on so many levels. Trashy really. “Alex being silly” my foot
that's the type of "humor" only middle schooler would find funny. From a 30+ years old it just makes him come off as a creep. "I got boobs haha so funny" 😬 .... major cringe.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.