Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Alex said that UJ didn’t share the same vision, this is what he didn’t want to do. Hourglass, posters... what’s next, a gratitude keychain?
This!!

Do you mind pointing me in the right direction? Since the fall out with UJ, I’ve been looking for the early signs leading up to it. Is there a particular video where Alex said that and gave more info on what happened? I just never was able to find anything besides info from the old thread at GG 🤔

Reactions: 5
If we‘re all connected MeMe and your religion is ~Love~ why aren’t you practicing what you preach by staying tf in London until it’s safe for everyone to travel again? But I forgot, their lives are so horribly boring that they NEED to travel, just to have something to post about

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also the second I saw this I thought of you guys. Don’t know if it’s one of you but if it is you guys savage mode on 🤣🤣🤣

A7B13F76-6712-49AC-B1CE-BF0E5F463185.png

And more BS from scientist Meme

0289345A-C01E-4484-B1E8-BBAAD0D3D8E7.png
FA47D86D-D08A-44BF-93D1-110EE2EC628B.png
E840837E-3291-411D-A8FD-760148DB9834.png

Her religion is love whatever Bullsh**t that means. That’s why she never cared to do her part by wearing a simple freaking mask

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Meme be like : “we lost people but they were old anyway so we don’t care..”
how on earth is late 60’s old?! Aren’t their parents in their 60’s?
All these people who are against the measures taken to contain the virus , have one thing in common : they think different lives have different value..
If « older » people and people with « pre-existing health conditions » die it’s ok - they are second-class citizens anyway..
you are severely ill or die from covid?! YOUR bad.. you just had to be more grateful or eat more organic food!
Mind you, if one of them die they will embrace it, like they were not worthy enough to live so it’s ok..
it’s called EUGENICS and nazis made it famous!

My grand-parents died very old and no, we weren’t ready to see them die even a year early.. and being on a hospital bed or dying lonely without any support or visitors, is the most terrible thing for both sick people and those who survive them..

So keep throwing in your stupid statistics! Reality is different! Humans are not numbers! Stop preaching love when you are the most egocentric people ever!

Influenzas created the religion of self-love and now, there’s no more love left for others.. Sad.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Of course the products keep coming this year because the bank account is depleting at a much faster rate.

Also The Ikonns have totally destroyed the meaning of the words “love” & “gratitude”
I also like how people are asking for him to get more specific only for him to give a more generic salesman gratitude pitch

yes it’s very weird the way they say they lost people to covid but somehow remain totally cold and unbothered. It’s either their narcissism making them unable to empathize for other people or it’s a load of BS 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It seems like Meme didn't follow the latest developments in Sweden - they enforced stricter measures since last spring. Now it's quite rela but they reccorded 10 times more deaths than in their neighbours countries - the only valid comparison in term of population density/geographical position/similar wealth etc.

There is a good reading on the topic:

20210501_120721.jpg

They use the case of Sweden just to justify themselves. Best democracy she said? But they wouldn't move there: the tax system would scare them and they would never cope with the weather. And if Europe is so bad they should not come back when measures are eased. It cannot be a dictatorship only when it suits them.

Also people in their 60's have in average about 15-20 more years to live. They have no empathy for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The reasons why we have lockdowns are vulnerable people can have more chances of survival and we don’t overwhelm the NHS. My mum is 65 and has a heart issue. I’d love for her to be safe. Luckily she lives on a big land in Thailand away from people and has a good life. Unfortunately, my family and I live in England and we miss seeing her and for her to be around her grandkids. That’s why we stay at home as much as we can to help this end sooner so we can reunite. I’d have had endless things to do in London and spring and summer there are just terrific. Within a couple of hours you can be in the Cotswolds or Sussex or drive further to Devon and Cornwall. I can’t comprehend a family reunion in the DR in the middle of a pandemic when they LIVE in London - the city that has everything really.

The Icunts have love for no one. I don’t even think MeMe and Horse Teeth love each other as much as themselves. They have more passion in the eye when they look at themselves on the phone.

Something is off with Leyla. I’d have loved for her to open up if she admitted she had issues like postnatal depression not totally go off the rails and become a guru in yet another field like her sister. It must be hard work being married to her. It seems she was disappointed to have a little boy. I can understand some parents have gender preferences but don’t you love your children just the same? When we found out we were having another boy and even now, a lot of friends and family still ask us if we would try again for a girl. It makes us love our second son even more we don’t want him to feel like we don’t want him. I look at Leyla and I wouldn’t follow her pretentious spiritual journey when she’s not got her tit together and made peace with herself. As a Buddhist born (now an atheist), I practised a lot of meditations as a child and I feel it’s being wrongly picked up by people like Leyla and MeMe who just do it because it’s the ‘trend’. It just screams fake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I really don't understand what their issue is with COVID in the UK. What is this 'how things progress in the UK' tit about?

Restrictions;
• No home visitors indoors unless exceptions or bubble - they've already had guests over

• Only 6 people in a garden or meet up in public - they literally live in the park and have met up with their stalker.

• Eat outside only or take away (No indoor meeting yet) - they get takeaway but Alex is missing his non-business meetings in Cafes to look European but looks like a twit.

• Wear a mask in shops/public transport - they clearly don't do this anyway

• No Hotel stays - never seen them stay in a hotel in the UK

• No Holidays abroad - they've already found a loophole

I mean, they need to get a grip and grow the duck up. They're acting like someone has taken their biscuit away at the age of 2.

I've said it before, they're making a massive deal about Covid is ruining their lives and they're so outraged by it. Which is an excellent distraction from the real problem which is THEIR MARRIAGE. Covid = Marriage. They're not happy about it, it's making them miserable, they're both confined to their flat as their lives apart from a flower walk which is bleeping dull.

They're using the pandemic to deflect from themselves because their marriage, parenting and business is failing.

Massive. Failures.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It seems like Meme didn't follow the latest developments in Sweden - they enforced stricter measures since last spring. Now it's quite rela but they reccorded 10 times more deaths than in their neighbours countries - the only valid comparison in term of population density/geographical position/similar wealth etc.

There is a good reading on the topic:

View attachment 555078

They use the case of Sweden just to justify themselves. Best democracy she said? But they wouldn't move there: the tax system would scare them and they would never cope with the weather. And if Europe is so bad they should not come back when measures are eased. It cannot be a dictatorship only when it suits them.

Also people in their 60's have in average about 15-20 more years to live. They have no empathy for others.
Thank you!!

THIS EXACTLY.

And the thing is, as cherry on top, that even Sweden's politicians (and I think their king as well) have openly said they failed (re the pandemic).
Their death rate was equivalent to Spain's at their worst. Which is pretty fckin terrible. But due to the small population it didn't quite make the papers abroad.

Are they even aware of life in Sweden? The taxes, the openess of literally everything (everything about you is on the open and findable online, address, income etc etc), disappearance of cash etc etc.
Good luck with that.

Lol I’ve bought posters for my room for like 1USD. Whoever is paying more than this for their bullshit poster and hourglass (in this day and age? Why don’t you sell a grateful sundial too), deserves being iConned.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So their religion is love!! Really!! Then how come no one loves them. They are stuck in a loveless marriage, and they have no friends or family around the unless they are paying them. And their disgusting miserable child is a loner. So where is the love in their life??

Also, who told her that she looks good with no makeup on, she needs tons of makeup 🤪😜.
Woow the nose 😂😂😂😂.

Hello there sad depressed old lady 👵:
9207722C-810E-4CA1-9D0F-315B2762EEE4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
A gratitude toilet paper holder? A gratitude shoe horn? A gratitude bathmat?

Don't give them ideas for free. 😅 The next thing we know, they are selling those keychains and bathmats as their brilliant and innovative products.

• Haha
  • Heart
I
This!!

Do you mind pointing me in the right direction? Since the fall out with UJ, I’ve been looking for the early signs leading up to it. Is there a particular video where Alex said that and gave more info on what happened? I just never was able to find anything besides info from the old thread at GG 🤔
It was in one of their podcasts. They said they wanted to move to LA and had a vision for the business, wanted to build a community of like minded people with workshops, and my guess is all the products were a part of that vision. UJ didn’t like the direction so Alex and MeMe couldn’t really do anything since Alex and UJ both had 50% ownership.
Alex said that was a lesson and that he will never be equal partners with anyone, he will always have a deciding power.
In the end, something happened in LA and they came back. They said it didn’t feel right which is obviously a bunch of bs as it was a carefully planned move.

• Sick
Mimi stfu about people being energy. Unless you're moving with the speed of light squared you're not energy. What do you know about physics girl, no way you could pass a basic test. It's really annoying listening to Insta influencers talking about things they have no qualification in. She's a physicist and a doctor now our Mimi. Arrogant idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
5 Minute Journal APP: Self Care

I wondered how many people buy their app. A little research and I found out, that their previous app was cheapier and all people used it more for daily journaling with picture upload 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂

But idiots changed “the price structure” without warning users. With an update all people are forced to pay again and app also was an abo.

This is an unstructured business with bad pricing! You can’t develop an app and change pricing within a year!!!

but now here comes the bad: all people have to pay 79€ to get that same feature (uploading pics).

so many bad revues on their app!!

also: they offer one year free subscription for those “existing users”.

THEREFORE
They are asking for positive revenue or comments or feedback! Therefore they are giving free 1.000 journals
😒
By the way: who pays 25€ for same tit every day????

• Haha
Of course the products keep coming this year because the bank account is depleting at a much faster rate.

Also The Ikonns have totally destroyed the meaning of the words “love” & “gratitude”
I also like how people are asking for him to get more specific only for him to give a more generic salesman gratitude pitch

yes it’s very weird the way they say they lost people to covid but somehow remain totally cold and unbothered. It’s either their narcissism making them unable to empathize for other people or it’s a load of BS 🤔
Yep, Alex, launches keep on coming, because money keeps on leaving. That's karma for ya.

Lol I’ve bought posters for my room for like 1USD. Whoever is paying more than this for their bullshit poster and hourglass (in this day and age? Why don’t you sell a grateful sundial too), deserves being iConned.
Gratitude sundial! Hahah. Perfect. 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hold on - they made their subscriber to a new version without warning them: sounds like a “communist” move to me.

I think long time ago they did some sort of exchange offer on luxy hair bad comments too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Really!! Lily Collins is an “advocate” and “making it a daily routen” ha ha, SHE HAS A LIFE. Something they would understand if they have one. she has no need or time for that lousy notebook.
More importantly, the way they displayed it, they are so desperate for any attention, the poor fuckers jumped on it. However, I love how they been manipulated by it, a picture of some part of that crappy notebook and there is no pen with it and the notebook is closed I bet it’s empty like that miserable old couple hearts. Yeah sure!! Advocate!!

Did anyone notice that “Lily” put the link to the notebook on the cover with the same colour as the cover so it’s easy to miss it.

5C8A9E6E-2306-4BE4-AFF5-FDD162767B3B.jpeg
1ADF11A8-CF66-497E-B5FF-B4E65B62DB0C.jpeg

Here is an idea for a poster for them:
80AD21EF-15E9-4D4B-A11D-F418951D1FC4.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.