Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry but to fly internationally with the kids Leyla needed Dmitris permission as they are minors thus he is in for been an ass who endagers his own kids ... in a 16 hours flight that does no even need covid test. Thus he is a dick too.. Anobody knows were does he work>?we should contact them

Reactions: 6
No thanks. We have enough problem as it is in Italy with the economy, political instability, organized crime and corruption all over. We don't need or want your entitled ass wasting space here. Also you'd need to learn the language which i doubt you'd ever do since you haven't bothered in the past 10 years.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Has anyone noticed their Q&A pattern? My observation is - backlash, lull, Q&A —> controversy—> enough controversy (aka met enough engagement to keep them on Instagram log)—> lull, Q & A. I mean they went on vacation because ... I don’t know. Between Tulum, DR it’s their 3rd or 4th Q & A not enjoying vacation enough? Don’t want to be present ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No thanks. We have enough problem as it is in Italy with the economy, political instability, organized crime and corruption all over. We don't need or want your entitled ass wasting space here. Also you'd need to learn the language which i doubt you'd ever do since you haven't bothered in the past 10 years.
We don’t want her in London either 😂 any takers??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Texas. They have no permit open carry starting very soon. They seem to like that kind of freedom.
Exactly. Seems like the perfect place for these c*nts. So... from her Q&A, she's saying MOST people she knows have had it. Wtf.. that's what happens when you don't wear masks. Bet that means Lidia and likely Leyla had it too.

Then she goes to say they've had a *family member* and family friends DIE from it and she still wont wear masks or follow distancing guidelines?!?? I have no words. Such carelessness and pure arrogance and disregard for people. She is as dumb as a rock and has no heart.

This makes me lol so much.. She says Sweden is the only place with "true" democracy?? You effing idiot. Your government tried to protect you and you basically gave it the middle finger.
For the love of god... MOVE and stop complaining. Go create your own gratitude commune.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly. Seems like the perfect place for these c*nts. So... from her Q&A, she's saying MOST people she knows have had it. Wtf.. that's what happens when you don't wear masks. Bet that means Lidia and likely Leyla had it too.

Then she goes to say they've had a *family member* and family friends DIE from it and she still wont wear masks or follow distancing guidelines?!?? I have no words. Such carelessness and pure arrogance and disregard for people. She is as dumb as a rock and has no heart.

This makes me lol so much.. She says Sweden is the only place with "true" democracy?? You effing idiot. Your government tried to protect you and you basically gave it the middle finger.
For the love of god... MOVE and stop complaining. Go create your own gratitude commune.
Gratitude commune - I’ll book mark this for next thread - if we reach there & using it whenever I hear someone with “gratitude”

Based on her response about co-morbidity, I think they are convinced that it only kills older people & people with co-morbidity.

Also, people like ICons & her family they don’t care if Covid-19 goes or not, people die or live, economy failing, more poverty due to that - and also one of the major reason to control Covid & vaccinate people, all they care is their vacation should not be disrupted. As long they are happy world can burn - a quality of dictator and communist leader.

Reactions: 7
Leyla's response to why she's not active on social media:

"I was called into doing deep inner work & being on social media while in the thick of inner transformation just didn't resonate... it's been a very vulnerable & raw stage of life for me"
BUAHAHAHA

BARF. Inner transformation in sweats I bet. She can't just say she likes being a mom she needs to add a holier than thou guru layer for some reason.

Acting abandoned. Coaching abandoned. Meditation abandoned. Now she wants to change education. How can this wacko teach anyone anything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Leyla's response to why she's not active on social media:

"I was called into doing deep inner work & being on social media while in the thick of inner transformation just didn't resonate... it's been a very vulnerable & raw stage of life for me"
BUAHAHAHA

BARF. Inner transformation in sweats I bet. She can't just say she likes being a mom she needs to add a holier than thou guru layer for some reason.

Acting abandoned. Coaching abandoned. Meditation abandoned. Now she wants to change education. How can this wacko teach anyone anything.
Lol what’s “I was called into...” dude it sounds like she was called for some active military duty. Tell it like what it is - I didn’t felt like doing Instagram work because my life is something that I consider somewhat boring

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol what’s “I was called into...” dude it sounds like she was called for some active military duty. Tell it like what it is - I didn’t felt like doing Instagram work because my life is something that I consider somewhat boring
not a single word of truth out of their mouths. everything is a sales pitch with an agenda.

Reactions: 6
When Alex said that UJ didn’t share the same vision, this is what he didn’t want to do. Hourglass, posters... what’s next, a gratitude keychain?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The poster is so ugly. With the font and the big and small letters looks like an optometrist chart.

A gratitude toilet paper holder? A gratitude shoe horn? A gratitude bathmat?
gratitude toilet paper made out of recycled material with a print that says "i'm grateful for this paper so that i don't have to clean my bumhole with leaves when i eat raw veggies and get explosive diarrhea"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So .... business trip is "escaped with fake reasons"

This answer comes so planned. We wished her or any family member here having covid. But you see. They are dumber as yesterday! They knew the consequences of a pandemic still jumping from country to country spreading there virus because we all know Alex hat Covid!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A $38 poster?!? Are they for bleeping real? I don’t think I’ve ever paid that much for a poster at a concert for crying out loud.
Is it like a print print with frame or just a digital print? Well ... doesn’t matter nothing justifies that cost. Someone can actually make it and print it out, frame it for less than $10

When Alex said that UJ didn’t share the same vision, this is what he didn’t want to do. Hourglass, posters... what’s next, a gratitude keychain?
Lol!! Sounds like a gratitude novelty shop. Ohhh what hippism can do to people. Selling giftstore tit but upscaled by “sustainable”, “recycled” blah blah. How about not selling it in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
DINA3 Poster Price in Europe 25,95€???

Everyone who wants this poster, can contact me.. i will print this poster cheapier 😂 remaining costs of €25,75 you can donate

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.