Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex the snake oil salesman. Trying to make it look like it’s about his crappy hour glass but really he just wants to show off his over priced watch that no one really cares about.

62A09712-91E7-4976-9F6E-BA255BC67EA0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

if Mimi is reading here, I hope she will just look and accept this India also...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hope that Mr X and Leyla have separated. Staying just for the kids is not a good idea, and the kids would be ultimately better off with them split off. I still want to know what Leyla's excuse was for coming to DR.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Même has to be the least creative person on the universe, she started as a stylist but has been wearing skinny jeans for the past decade, despite it being the worst fit on her trunk legs, she has been living in the exact same decor since they left Canada, she cooks the same food every single day yet published a cooking book, she goes out every single day to do exactly the same activities ( park, twirl, post a flower pic) and she publishes the same book every 2 years just updating the title. It might as well be “feel gratitude for your tit life and comfort yourself by watching my wonderful endless holidays you helped sponsor” but hey don’t you worry, the taxes I pay on the money you provide helps save your life at the NHS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How many dresses snd swimsuits has this women taken with her!!!

• Haha
Même has to be the least creative person on the universe, she started as a stylist but has been wearing skinny jeans for the past decade, despite it being the worst fit on her trunk legs, she has been living in the exact same decor since they left Canada, she cooks the same food every single day yet published a cooking book, she goes out every single day to do exactly the same activities ( park, twirl, post a flower pic) and she publishes the same book every 2 years just updating the title. It might as well be “feel gratitude for your tit life and comfort yourself by watching my wonderful endless holidays you helped sponsor” but hey don’t you worry, the taxes I pay on the money you provide helps save your life at the NHS
Her sister Leyla is more creative than her - off-course there are far better creative people, but I am offering an example considering Meme’s horizon is very limited just like her intelligence.
Leyla paints/ used to paint, designed some jewelry, she also tried calligraphy - Man she tried everything under the son that is available for small time influenzas. Atleast her few sponsored videos were more intune with her lifestyle and not like ICons right in your face audible ad.
I find both sisters that they have unwillingness to followup whatever they start in name of “it was not my path” “it was not aligned to my values” - I personally consider it laziness and lack of discipline.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ohh the plot thickens. I wonder how the duck Leyla got out of Canada to go to the DR and doesn’t she have to quarantine when she’s back? And where is her husband? Working and wearing a mask like the rest of us. Ohh I hope karma catches up to these assholes!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ontario is under very very strict travel restrictions. If this biatch was able to weasel her way in anyway despite everything, then she's as bad as MeMe and The Tool. Hope Dimitri stayed back, as he seems like the only decent member of the family. Just as an example, even in British Columbia, right now you are not even allowed to leave your specified health region *within* the province let alone travel outside of it.

Leyla can eff off with her bullshit. Not seeing your sister for a year and a half does NOT qualify as essential travel. 😡

Stay at home
As of April 8, 2021 at 12:01 a.m., a Stay-at-Home order is in effect for all of Ontario.

This means you must stay at home. You should only go out for necessities, such as:

• the grocery store or pharmacy
  • health care services (including going to medical appointments or getting vaccinated)
  • outdoor exercise or walking pets in your community
  • work that cannot be done remotely
  • child care or school

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
we should contact dmitris job about this anybody knows were he works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... and make an account so people see ikkons by who they really are an anti ikkon instagram account anti amelia liana who was breaking quarantine rules too... anti all idiotic influencers.!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s just trendy to criticize anything government does. Even though they themselves can’t manage to run a successful business without parent’s credit line - yes, it’s a privilege to have access to credit line.
If these influenzas want to use the language of ‘question everything’ they should be ready to hear the answers they don’t like.
Rebellious just for the sake of looking rebellious. If they can’t stand for a greater good due to a minor inconvenience they don’t have right to talk about environment, spirituality, gratitude & definitely plastics because they themselves are as fake as plastics.

• Heart
mr x seems like he can give the children a decent upbringing that leyla and the cons cannot.

And they always have the same dance, the same 3 steps they learned in a salsa class and it ends with a fake hug/ kiss. And their followers are really blind, telling them how cute they are or how a great couple... 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
And they always have the same dance, the same 3 steps they learned in a salsa class and it ends with a fake hug/ kiss. And their followers are really blind, telling them how cute they are or how a great couple... 🤢
They even gave up on learning more than 3 steps - might not have aligned with their whatever. Lazy, lazy, lazy.
The followers I personally know are equally fake, touchy, post random pictures & have same bland grey/ white decor & are putting their kids out on social media to get more likes & followers. And this is when I personally have told them risk of sharing kids life & my spouse’s work. Guess what they said - its living in fear. I am like there are evidence but sure ... treat it like Covid. So well duck the followers too for putting their own kids at risk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her sister Leyla is more creative than her - off-course there are far better creative people, but I am offering an example considering Meme’s horizon is very limited just like her intelligence.
Leyla paints/ used to paint, designed some jewelry, she also tried calligraphy - Man she tried everything under the son that is available for small time influenzas. Atleast her few sponsored videos were more intune with her lifestyle and not like ICons right in your face audible ad.
I find both sisters that they have unwillingness to followup whatever they start in name of “it was not my path” “it was not aligned to my values” - I personally consider it laziness and lack of discipline.
I agree. None of these people can stick to anything and actually give it a try. I cannot imagine a living bouncing around like that. It really is pure laziness.

As for Dimitri, Im not sure what is sadder. If he did leave, his kids will now have more of these crummy influences in their lives. If he is still around, how is a scene teacher tolerating all this spiritual nonsense and then dangerous trip to DR?

• Heart
Is that yet another new dress? Doesn’t she have enough of the tacky, sparkly ones already?
And yes, totally agree, they should learn a new dance already. Maybe they are too busy fixing their journal app glitches. Or maybe this is all that MeMe’s little brain can handle.

• Haha
Before I discovered tattle, I had the journal app and I used it everyday, you can also take a picture each day. I am so infuriated that my data has been deleted because there is a new app, and it’s now subscription based. :mad::mad::mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Good customer service. I think her name is Anifa lol. Also she should have apologised for the inconvenience. How incompetent is this dumb duck?
They even gave up on learning more than 3 steps - might not have aligned with their whatever. Lazy, lazy, lazy.
The followers I personally know are equally fake, touchy, post random pictures & have same bland grey/ white decor & are putting their kids out on social media to get more likes & followers. And this is when I personally have told them risk of sharing kids life & my spouse’s work. Guess what they said - its living in fear. I am like there are evidence but sure ... treat it like Covid. So well duck the followers too for putting their own kids at risk.
One of the girls I knew from work absolutely loves the Icunts. She’s always chasing men looking for love which is sad because her parents split up and neither really brought her up with good values. She’s materialistic and done so many plastic surgeries but will go on and on about being vegan 😂. She loves posting quotes just like the Icunts because she’s not capable of reading a proper book just self-help books. Her life is a car crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.