Mimi and Alex Ikonn #2 hello my beautiful friends buy our products ok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title c/o Char4649
Full title: Mimi and Alex Ikonn #2 hello my beautiful friends buy our products ok thankyou

Alex and Mimi are on a roll spreading anti-lockdown messaging. Mimi has decided sports bras are unnecessary and Alex continues to be a tit Dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I find astonishing is that both believe only vulnerable people need vaccination to have an effective protection against the virus. They really have no knowledge in biology. Alex could just educate himself a bit before throwing money away.

Reactions: 7
Against vaccination passports then posts about his Mom and sister travelling. Does he not see the irony? They are the exact reason countries are asking for proof of vaccination.

Reactions: 14
Honestly, these 2 are complete idiots. Any vaccine passport will be a temporary thing until the world gets back on its feet. I get it’s not ideal, but it might be necessary to allow people to travel again for work and pleasure. She also posted that it’s an experimental vaccine. Experimental how exactly? They are so privileged they can’t see anything else around them, despite their protestations to the contrary.

Even the whole ‘no plastic’ thing pisses me off. I also try to do this where I can and eat very little animal product etc, but doesn’t she realise it’s her wealth that affords her to be plastic free and make all these environmental life choices? It’s not applicable to most people. They just don’t get it and they drive me up the wall. I’m soooo irate aaaarrggghhhhh!

Really wish they would leave our shores and go live elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mimi lost a fuckton of followers yesterday after reposting Alex dumb covid theories, and the disparity between unfollow and new followers is huge. Soon the Cons will drop into obscurity if we're lucky. Btw, vaccines have been mandatory to enter certain countries in Africa for decades, like for malaria, hepatitis and such. It's nothing new. No wonder they always travel to the same first world countries when they refuse vaccines so strongly.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Mimi lost a fuckton of followers yesterday after reposting Alex dumb covid theories, and the disparity between unfollow and new followers is huge. Soon the Cons will drop into obscurity if we're lucky. Btw, vaccines have been mandatory to enter certain countries in Africa for decades, like for malaria, hepatitis and such. It's nothing new. No wonder they always travel to the same first world countries when they refuse vaccines so strongly.
Your point about African vaccines is so true!!! Can’t believe I didn’t think of this myself. I’m drowning in a red mist of anger, I can hardly think!

Reactions: 4
this article about the link between influencers and conspiracy theories is interesting

Reactions: 3
Why is she photographing her self being bored??
I thought exercising should make you feel better and less stressed.

Is her husband forcing her to do it??

CBECB840-A55D-48CF-90B6-D9667C27CE05.png

079B735C-0767-413A-9F49-EF6FA96FA65F.png

398F9A8D-F0D3-47E0-AE37-EF2985D3612F.png

3F34298C-0586-4162-B3E9-D93A59B948BE.png

She is losing her hair instead of her weight 😅.
E1E05281-0C79-463A-9E1B-3E4FEBB4A14F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is she photographing her self being bored??
I thought exercising should make you feel better and less stressed.

Is her husband forcing her to do it??

View attachment 455055
View attachment 455056
View attachment 455061
View attachment 455062

She is losing her hair instead of her weight 😅.
View attachment 455084

I thought this - I'm surprised she hasn't pulled a muscle in her neck looking at the camera.

It makes me think that she does a few minutes to post on her story of each workout then that's it. I do these exercises every day and you're looking 30 mins min...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She only comes in with a friend or Lidia brings Alexa. It’s a small community and all the parents and kids know each other and get along really well - the kids play together etc. Mimi is totally standoffish but I think she realises she just sticks out like a sore thumb. All of the other parents are wary of her because the last thing they would ever do is expose their kids on the internet. People in the area pity her for commoditising her child. If she was actually wealthy/well bred, she would know that this is completely not acceptable. And her new bleating about ‘I asked Alexa’ blah blah blah is just a joke. How does she think her kid is able to give informed consent at 4?! What a cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Am I ever glad I found this forum! I had the displeasure of having a working relationship with these two.

From the business point of view: It's ALL for business. They want to know exactly what videos, posts and what they said brought clients in. If it's being positive, they'll do more of that. If it's "LOVE" they'll do more of that. They're not very professional and UJ runs around wired all day as he enjoys his 10 coffees or more and who knows what else (let's hope it's just coffee). I feel like deep down Mimi has more soul than Alex who is completely obsessed with money, but she's very insecure and needs a lot of validation. Definitely not a business woman, she was just the face. They're both very uneducated, don't even know most classic books. It's all about sales. They give empty promises to squeeze more from people. Products: they are NOT interested if they're produced unethically or if they're not friendly to the environment. Again, money first.

I don't think I would write here, but the confidence they got with the fact they made money (no question they're good with that, but good timing was for sure a big factor in their success) is troubling because they scam people and talk about subjects they shouldn't: advice about birth and of course Covid. Again, they only know sales, they're very uneducated and they shouldn't speak about those topics. The way they expose their child is troubling.

Having worked with other successful people who are way more ethical, I really dislike these two and I'm quite disappointed with their behaviour this past year. But they're too deep into the rabbit hole of narcissism, I don't think it'll ever change.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She only comes in with a friend or Lidia brings Alexa. It’s a small community and all the parents and kids know each other and get along really well - the kids play together etc. Mimi is totally standoffish but I think she realises she just sticks out like a sore thumb. All of the other parents are wary of her because the last thing they would ever do is expose their kids on the internet. People in the area pity her for commoditising her child. If she was actually wealthy/well bred, she would know that this is completely not acceptable. And her new bleating about ‘I asked Alexa’ blah blah blah is just a joke. How does she think her kid is able to give informed consent at 4?! What a cretin.
It's such a pretty little area around Onslow Sq.
I used to live and work in the area and local parents (like many across Britain) are so impressively protective of their kids (online and IRL). I can totally see them side-eyeing her commodifying her child.

Reactions: 3
Glad to have those who knew and met them here to confirm that our assumptions are correct! Welcome back Arianna. I’m sorry you still have to run into Mrs Sore Thumb at the play ground.

D31BA974-6DF4-48A8-AAB0-584B6246D409.jpeg

Let’s guess how many people were at their rental flat last night. Seems redundant to have four side plates and at least three napkins for two adults? Alexa goes to bed at 6 because she’s not allowed to have a proper sit down dinner with her manipulative parents.

Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine this - didn't Mimi once do a video on YT on advice about what 'natural' supplements to take when ill? I remember watching it thinking she isn't a doctor and the comments were very much 'that is bs' 'do your research'

It's like they could read one article that says something is good/bad for you and then relay it as fact. To have x amount of followers and spout unresearched opinions is a very toxic way to be.

Alex and his friendship with Audible is laughable - audible is effectively opinions and advice, it isn't book readings. I bet if you asked him what Animal Farm is he'd assume it's a game.

Reactions: 8
Yesterday Alex posted about how his mom traveling with his sister & she deserves it. Meaning Mama dearest can post pictures now. This post was followed by how MeMe don’t try to change any one 🤣. Everything about them is based in some ulterior motive. Why will anyone buy their lifestyle products? Their own life sucks.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.