Milly G fit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very, very self obsessed.
I believe she grew up in a fairly privileged household and it shows tbh.

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the recent tiktok where she tried to pay for someone’s shopping but they all pied her?
😂😂 Yep just seen this. I honestly don't know what she expected. Why people feel like they can film themselves paying for someone's shopping as a 'kind gesture' and post it for likes, I don't know. There are so many people and different charities out there that are desperate for donations and help, finding a random person in Sainsbury's was never going to be the one. I know she meant well, but if someone is at the till with food in Sainsbury's then they're not likely to be flat out broke and stood at the till with no coins hoping someone else will get their bill.

Reactions: 5
i ran here as soon as i saw that tiktok, wtf. please tell me people are commenting and letting her know that fake acts of kindness dont go far

Reactions: 3
I’m aware of her since this morning, thanks to the Bradley Simmonds thread. She is his latest podcast guest - I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but any association with him makes that challenging. A quick glance at her IG feed tells me that she has overcome an eating disorder and is now sharing her health and fitness journey.

I’m quite wary of health and fitness influencers in general. For context, I started working with a personal trainer last year with the main goal of losing weight. Now, the focus has shifted to strength. And this is a huge privilege because it was quite the financial investment! I wouldn’t give my money to just anyone because when it comes to doing the moves properly, without injury, I wouldn’t trust just anyone.

Basically, there’s still a very aspirational element to health and fitness bloggers that leaves me feeling queasy, and there’s also a huge amount of privilege that doesn’t appear to be acknowledged.

The paying for someone’s groceries for TikTok content is just offensive to me, as well-meaning as it may have been!

Reactions: 1
I used to like her in the beginning when I saw her videos in passing on tiktok, but never really followed her/watched her social media accounts but after that whole trying to pay for strangers' groceries and then CRYING because they refused????! thing, I'm so glad I found you guys haha

It must be tough getting over an ED but I feel like her account now exists purely to humble brag and bodycheck, not really for promoting positivity or inspiring girls at all...

Reactions: 7
I don't get the impression she likes her "new" body tbh. That's just the vibe I get I can't explain it

Reactions: 3
Sorry but this girl drives me INSANEEE…. constant body checks (multiple times a day on insta and tiktok) and gives off total mean girl vibes. Genuinely can’t stand her

Reactions: 8
Why is she picking up dog poo with her bare hands. Has she not heard of rubber gloves, or use a dog poo bag as a glove. Literally the most disgusting thing I have everrrrr seen.
And her undeclared ads are getting old

• Sick
Reactions: 4