Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find on here a thread or an actual mention of Millie T amongst the trendy YouTubers...
She's only so young (18?) and reckless but clever and creative. I followed her channel since the start.
One of her craziest, most recent videos was about getting some random piercings & them removing them, and the septum's gone kinda wrong... Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 00.48.11.png

Used to like her but now tries way too hard to be one of them “I’m not like other girls” girls and she makes me cringe. She’s probably a nice person though . That whole group act so much younger than they are! Think they’ll cringe when they finally grow up and realise how they look

Reactions: 24
Her outfits are so bad she has no sense of style [emoji1787] they make me cringe

Reactions: 12
I can't stand her!! She was ok until all that "social climbers" crap.

Reactions: 13
The lot of them are so immature & obnoxious. The constant "play" fighting in public, wrecking any air bnb they go to & being proud of getting chucked out for noise complaints which is "never true" apparently 🙄. I know they're only young but you'd think they'd learn, they ended up ruining Millies birthday by being a load of prats

Reactions: 15
I actually like her and spencer
she can be a bit weird at times but who isnt the accent really needs to stop though
but carmie and the rest of the Social climbers are so bloody annoying cannot stand him lewys and Jordan one bit they are what ruin her vlogs etc for me
used to love watching her on her own

Reactions: 1
They try too hard to be the ‘rebel uk kids’ and its embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think that she has had surgery on her stomach or she just ridiculously edits herself slimmer?

Reactions: 10
Has she had a boob job?
I never had her on Instagram but I just looked and it’s seems to be all about how little she can wear these days 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Has she had a boob job?
I never had her on Instagram but I just looked and it’s seems to be all about how little she can wear these days 😂😂😂
Yes, I'm pretty sure she did a video on youtube about it.
Completely agree, she hardly wears anything!🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Yes, I'm pretty sure she did a video on youtube about it.
Completely agree, she hardly wears anything!🤣🤣
I haven’t watched her for ages, i used to think she was a nice girl and down to earth, then as with the majority she got a bit bigger on YouTube etc and turned into a complete monster!
I’ve noticed it a lot recently the ‘influencers’ outfits getting skimpier and skimpier must be the new tactic to push the tit products 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
See what i mean about her BAD taste/ really bad sense of style ?? A gold top tucked into her bra with black leggings and probably paired with her black heeled boots [emoji21][emoji21] liverpool are my ends... if she thinks thats an outfit suitable for a night-out in liverpool she can think again most places wont let her in in them and half the people will be cringing at her outfit ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See what i mean about her BAD taste/ really bad sense of style ?? A gold top tucked into her bra with black leggings and probably paired with her black heeled boots [emoji21][emoji21] liverpool are my ends... if she thinks thats an outfit suitable for a night-out in liverpool she can think again most places wont let her in in them and half the people will be cringing at her outfit ...

Maybe that's the new thing 😂 wasn't there a trend of knotting a t-shirt and pulling it back through the neck hole years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe that's the new thing 😂 wasn't there a trend of knotting a t-shirt and pulling it back through the neck hole years ago?
I really hope its not a new trend 🙄😣
I just wish she was 'normal' again and wore normal clothes, its not as if its fashionable.... it looks horrid.
I used to really like Millie but she just seems so spoilt and "entilted" now. She hardly posts any videos anymore, so I'd like to know how shes affording to go to LA again.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.