Miles Routledge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I don't think he's got a thread, this tool was discussed several other threads with his toolery in Afghanistan and Ukraine.

Not a suprise he's been detained by the Taliban, after all his gloating about how he was friends with them on twitter 🙄

Now yet again he'll suck up scarce resources to get him out of there, and if it does turn out ok this time he'll gloat and end up in a similar situation after not too long.

Screenshot_20230402_072349_Chrome.jpg

His patreon levels
Screenshot_20230402_073645_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230402_073625_Chrome.jpg

---
Last seen 6th march according to this account that claims to be tailban

Last edited:
I don't think he's got a thread, this tool was discussed several other threads with his toolery in Afghanistan and Ukraine.

Not a suprise he's been detained by the Taliban, after all his gloating about how he was friends with them on twitter 🙄

Now yet again he'll suck up scarce resources to get him out of there, and if it does turn out ok this time he'll gloat and end up in a similar situation after not too long.

View attachment 2072443

His patreon levels
View attachment 2072469
View attachment 2072470
---
Last seen 6th march according to this account that claims to be tailban

Have no idea who this is but I’ll take a look next week and see if I can set something up like I’ve got for Jack Monroe where it just captures follower count every ten mins if that’d be of interest? It’d be interesting to see how his grift responds to news cycles lol.

He’s already been rescued once at cost to the UK taxpayer. He should be made to pay for this latest rescue or he should be left to rot.

“danger tourist” is just another way of saying wanker.

Yel

It seems like the other two have had calls home and Mile's mum hasn't even had any contact from the home office which is really bad. You'd think they'd call his family or something while his name is plastered all over the media. Unless they know it's all bullshit and he's in cahoots with the Taliban?

He should be brought back, but not in any rush so he has time to reflect on his life choices. If he was brought back quickly he'd only carry on being a twit and say prison with the Taliban was better than the Hilton.

Sounds like they expect to want a prison swap to get him out and free one of their people.

I hope he actually has been arrested and it's not a joke for attention.

EXCLUSIVE 'I am desperate to know that he's safe': Mother of 'danger tourist' held by Taliban says she's 'distraught'- as it's revealed two other Brit prisoners have made phone calls home and UK government is 'in negotiation'
  • Families of captured Brits say they have been allowed to call the hostages
  • Miles Routledge, 23, and medic Kevin Cornwell, 53, among three held by Taliban
  • Miles's mother, Susan, said she is 'desperate' to know that her son is safe
  • Suella Braverman said government would do 'whatever it takes' to ensure safety
---
Have no idea who this is but I’ll take a look next week and see if I can set something up like I’ve got for Jack Monroe where it just captures follower count every ten mins if that’d be of interest? It’d be interesting to see how his grift responds to news cycles lol.
Ah thanks but he's not worth it, he's been begging for patreon money for years and despite all the headlines he's only got 30 odd :LOL: I doubt he'll get anymore as 99.9% of people have no sympathy.

Don't think anyone else is following this, but still radio silence from him. Would the Taliban say something if they have him?