Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she has started with the passive aggressive comments to people who said the dancing was annoying in the comments section of the video. She claims it is a nervous tic because she didn't know what to do when it's Emma vlogging and not her. No, I think it is "look at me, I'm the thin and funny one and I'm so happy about it"

Reactions: 7
Now she has started with the passive aggressive comments to people who said the dancing was annoying in the comments section of the video. She claims it is a nervous tic because she didn't know what to do when it's Emma vlogging and not her. No, I think it is "look at me, I'm the thin and funny one and I'm so happy about it"
But Emma’s the one people like, ironically. She loves being a size 10 not a 20 but Emma looks better in most things.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch Emma's style at any size today? Mikhila was so bloody annoying in it. What was with the constant dancing?!
She’s being very sensitive to messages in that video. Don’t be irritating and people won’t comment Khila!!!! Simple.

Spot on! She loves being the skinny one. ‘Oh look Emma, I can grow my hair long and luscious and you can’t!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She tries to hog all the limelight from Emma like an attention seeking child. It’s so annoying, I don’t watch them anymore. I don’t know how Emma puts up with it.
Prior to her potential redundancy news, her videos were showing her living quite an extravagant life. Then suddenly she’s talking debt and budgeting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Dying that koala named her hm video SIZE 12/22, and emma named hers SIZE 10/20 - at least koala is being honest about sizes!

• Haha
What is with the oveeeeer pronunciation on everything. She sounds like Ross from friends. It can’t just be really good, it’s reaaaaally realllllllllllllllllly good and her ridiculous gesticulating, tapping her long ass nails on STUFF
The nails tapping is why I stopped watching her videos, other things irritated me but THIS drove me insane!

Reactions: 3
Why is she being called a koala? And I’ve never noticed nail tapping? But I’ve always found it odd that SHE had such long overly done nails. She looks so plain and rowdy and the nails are just so not her!

Reactions: 2
Why is she being called a koala? And I’ve never noticed nail tapping? But I’ve always found it odd that SHE had such long overly done nails. She looks so plain and rowdy and the nails are just so not her!
I assume it was an autocorrect fail 😂😂 but it’s brilliant!
She keeps constantly mentioning a new house.... like she honestly will not survive in her own house! What are they going to do when they go away without milo? Not as easy to look after a child when they don’t have all there stuff right by them

Reactions: 1
She keeps constantly mentioning a new house.... like she honestly will not survive in her own house! What are they going to do when they go away without milo? Not as easy to look after a child when they don’t have all there stuff right by them
They haven't lived with her parents for that long, they lived with the kids by themselves up till they moved into this house with her parents, about three years ago, i think.

Her videos are awful now. The most recent, a Poundland self tanner 😂

Wow!! Just reading her response to criticism on Em’s most recent style at any size. Cannot take constructive criticism can she?! Has to respond with passive aggressive sarcastic comments. Love the idea but Em would be better choosing another partner. I’d also like to see he do this but with another plus size blogger, not all plus size women are the same shape and clothes look better.

I know not everyone can do the self distancing thing but why is she taking her son swimming. Kids Aren’t getting as ill but can carry it on. Can this women not stay in one weekend with her kids without dragging them out

Sorry, she claims she isn’t worried about corona, and then states she’s bought 48 toilet rolls off amazon!!! This is the biggest problem, you don’t need to stock pile!!! Seriously!!!

• Angry
She keeps going on about how unworried she is and doesn't care if she gets it because she knows she'd be fine. Does she realise people are dying and that she sounds completely ignorant? She's completely minimising how this thing is affecting many people on this earth and is going about her life as normal without a thought for anyone else.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.