Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent watched her in a good few years and her style at any size popped up on instagram and with the long hair and next to Emma she looks so young and small, like a child next to her

Reactions: 2
Is it normal to wash your hair as infrequently as she does? She always seems to be complaining that her hair is greasy while piling on so much dry shampoo, I do not understand why she doesn't wash it.

Milo is insufferable and I always have to skip the parts he is in.
I cannot stand the little brat. I always would fast forward parts with him too 🤣

Reactions: 5
I wish she would tuck her hair behind her ear rather than twirling it around her hand and letting flop back in her face.
I still enjoy her high street shopping hauls I just cant stand her hyperactivity.

Reactions: 3
I wish she would tuck her hair behind her ear rather than twirling it around her hand and letting flop back in her face.
I still enjoy her high street shopping hauls I just cant stand her hyperactivity.
I think it’s to do with living back with her parents and when she is at home reverts to her teenage behaviour. I’ve got past the hair thing now all I can fixate on now is her bottom teeth, she speaks a lot with them and they’re so awful! She’s spent so much on bags, make up etc, I’d love to see her get them done!

She's a jumped up, annoying biatch. Talks 300mph and never has much to contribute yet has almost 100,000 subs... Old ones that don't watch anymore I suspect. Like me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Another Chanel style bag unboxing. The amount she spends on bags that are like Chanel she could probably have bought the real deal.

I won’t even go on about the overstuffed Mulberry Lily.

She's a jumped up, annoying biatch. Talks 300mph and never has much to contribute yet has almost 100,000 subs... Old ones that don't watch anymore I suspect. Like me
LOL spot on! I used to watch her too, but she’s insufferable now. Swear to god half the time she’s acting like she’s on coke... smh. She’s annoying af, can see where Milo gets it from 😂

• Heart
Does anyone know what he does? Because they seem to have a pretty comfortable lifestyle or at least that’s how I feel

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what he does? Because they seem to have a pretty comfortable lifestyle or at least that’s how I feel
Not sure, but id imagine they are fairly comfortable as they both work, they share a house with her parents don't they, plus I believe its a new build so probably fairly cheap and its up t'north so house prices are ridic anyway!

Aw, she's one of my faves, I really enjoy her content and her style of speech makes me lol, however, I wish she would film away from the dog because his snoring and heavy breathing is annoying as hell, I had to skip a vlog recently because of it

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand some of her fashion choices, she deffo isn’t acting her age a lot of the time. Her teeth really bother me!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.