Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ItsEm channel must be mid 40s at least but she is so lazy and has excuse after excuse for everything.

Reactions: 1
Does itsem have her own page? She’s 37😱😱😱
No way ! I know weight sometimes ages you but she looks 47 at least and her lifestyle is so sedate unhealthy which doesn't help. I watched a video and thought her Mum was her sister

Reactions: 2
Emma is desperate for a baby.... I’m sure if she and Chris lost a lot of weight it would help. If it’s other infertility issues then I feel very sorry for her

Reactions: 4
Emma is desperate for a baby.... I’m sure if she and Chris lost a lot of weight it would help. If it’s other infertility issues then I feel very sorry for her
They really need an entire lifestyle overall, even if the weight/diet/sedate behaviour is not a direct issue it will at least have some impact on quality of life. The thing is though they have wanted a child for years and if you were desperate surely you'd do everything you could. She tried SW a few years ago and even had an instagram account where she got a lot of support but used to ignore comments and refuse suggestions

I do like her ..... sorry but at least she gets content out and seems to be going back to her roots with make up videos

I’ve seen it all now ...Listerine have paid Khila to do an ad for them! What were they thinking? she looks like she hasn’t brushed her teeth in weeks! 😂

I can’t stand this woman. That faux American accent she puts on and all the American words she uses , she’s absolutely tragic.

I like her, I think her content is relatable and I’m a fan of Em too. Btw not everyone is fat because they are lazy, I actually think she is happy with her body which is refreshing. Must say though I’m very happy Mikyla is keeping her son out of her vids as he had taken over her channel a while back and he was the most annoying brat ever, loads of people unsubscribed he was that awful!

Reactions: 5
I like her, I think her content is relatable and I’m a fan of Em too. Btw not everyone is fat because they are lazy, I actually think she is happy with her body which is refreshing. Must say though I’m very happy Mikyla is keeping her son out of her vids as he had taken over her channel a while back and he was the most annoying brat ever, loads of people unsubscribed he was that awful!
Well said, agree with everything you've said.

I do like It’s Em, I am sure that if we’d not had children that my hubby and I would do all the things that she and Chris do but I am sure she’d like to be in our situation. I really do feel for her and Chris and she’s very good at putting a brave face on about their infertility. I know how it feels when a lot of people around you are announcing pregnancies or have young families. They seem to dote on their godchildren too.

Miss Budget Beauty is just too frenetic for me, she’s very flighty when I’m watching hauls etc.

Does anyone think she takes drugs? Her behavior is irratic
I don’t but I think she massively changes her behaviour if she’s at home, I think because her parents are there and I also think she lives a fairly chaotic lifestyle anyway!

Is it normal to wash your hair as infrequently as she does? She always seems to be complaining that her hair is greasy while piling on so much dry shampoo, I do not understand why she doesn't wash it.

Milo is insufferable and I always have to skip the parts he is in.

I actually quite like watching her videos even though she isn't the most likeable person, and her shopping videos give me a headache for some reason. She obsesses over all the tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.