Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just awful, making light of Coronavirus and now she’s been rude to someone who commented in a kind way on her video.
Her nails are 🤢

Reactions: 4
Everything is a joke to her. The filthy grey sweater and greasy hair making bread. The vlog with the bread and her on her landing have you ever seen such a messy and cluttered landing? All her stuff everywhere her poor parents

Everything is a joke to her. The filthy grey sweater and greasy hair making bread. The vlog with the bread and her on her landing have you ever seen such a messy and cluttered landing? All her stuff everywhere her poor parents
Yes! There’s always laundry on the landing in her vlogs which is fair enough but now she’s also using that tiny area as her office too... wtf! Her parents must feel even more claustrophobic than ever. How awful for them

Reactions: 3
She’s put a come shop with me up today? Is that totally insensitive? Regardless if it was posted weeks ago?

I am just so excited to see how crazy her acrylics look in 12 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol, can her ugly, plastic talons look any worse? We shall see............🧐

Reactions: 2
They gonna be so ratchet. All those marks on her face have to be those nails clawing away making holes

• Haha
Anyone else grossed out by the fact she's wearing the same grey primark sports bra in every single video including her YT banner, profile photo, her end slide x 2 and almost every video thumbnail :sick: or the grey stained oversized sweatshirt! How did she write a style guide? Beyond perplexed

• Sick
Anyone else grossed out by the fact she's wearing the same grey primark sports bra in every single video including her YT banner, profile photo, her end slide x 2 and almost every video thumbnail :sick: or the grey stained oversized sweatshirt! How did she write a style guide? Beyond perplexed
I didn't notice this before but this doesn't surprise me in the slightest. That grey sweatshirt is hideous and she never takes it off. I don't know why, it looks awful on her!

Reactions: 1
That grey sweatshirt is awful, she wears it in every video now, must stink. Really don’t know what the sports bra obsession is. If she is in fact working out at home in it, take it straight off after, have a shower and put All your workout gear in the wash! Grim.

Truth be told x 4 times in a 17 minute video! And she’s mentioned her wearing the grey sweater so she’s clearly reading here 👋 You can see the collar of the sweater is brown!!!! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She is yet again trying to make Milo an Internet sensation. She has set him up his own YouTube channel. Every so often it's like she gets this idea that he could be the next big thing and does videos of him or sets up an Instagram, now a YouTube. No thanks...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She really , really hates living with her parents doesn’t she. All the little snidey comments are coming out now.

Also, why did she buy ‘tonnes more loo roll’ when she purchase 46 rolls off amazon recently and completely denied she was stock piling ?lol

Reactions: 8
She really , really hates living with her parents doesn’t she. All the little snidey comments are coming out now.

Also, why did she buy ‘tonnes more loo roll’ when she purchase 46 rolls off amazon recently and completely denied she was stock piling ?lol
She's so full of tit, she needs it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There isn’t one video where she isn’t making little digs at their ‘living arrangement’ a.k.a forcing her parents to live in half of the boarded up kitchen.

Can’t deal that every vlog and main channel thumbnail has the stained filthy sweater in it :sick:

Reactions: 6
'I'm a biscuit away from xyz' Oh shut up woman! She's also making dining reservations for Disney in September. Nope!

• Haha
I tried to watch some of her youtube lockdown series today......what a pile...:poop:
her poor parents in that house

Reactions: 2
The parents seem to have picked the short straw in the housing arrangement.
Didn’t the parents help them out by buying a house with them, so that they could (supposedly) save for a deposit on a house of their own? They were renting previously.
They also help out with childcare.
I can’t imagine her being able to maintain a home. She has empty beer bottles around her bedroom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.