Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really bitter about people commenting on her video where she mentioned she bough 48 toilet rolls.... don’t say it’s about tone!

Reactions: 2
In her latest video her skin looks worse than ever, it's as if she has aged 10 years in the last few months. Maybe those sheet masks she stopped using actually work?!

Reactions: 4
In her latest video her skin looks worse than ever, it's as if she has aged 10 years in the last few months. Maybe those sheet masks she stopped using actually work?!
This is why I feel like she smoked! She claims she hasn’t but her skin would indicate serious lifestyle choices

Reactions: 2
It's all the fast food and chemicals in those diets drinks. It's aged her ten fold

Cannae believe she's started a Vlogvid (Covid-19) vlogging series on her youtube. The same woman who last week was telling us all the virus was being over dramatised!

Reactions: 9
I've come over here as the other chatting channel - beginning with a 'G' is down. How sick is this woman? Making a Vlogvid series when people are dying is just sick! Youtube are demonetising all coronavirus related videos so hope they do it to her too!

She's very immature and seems to find it difficult to be serious about anything. I'm starting to like her less and less. She will give up on these vlogs in no time, hardly anyone is watching them by the look of things.

Why isn't she using her channel and Instagram to tell people to stay home, wash hands and to socially distance? Instead she was on her live with Emma last night saying she's still going to shops as normal. All a big joke to her.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s pathetic. Sat there talking in a faux American accent, pretending she’s watching Romeo and Juliet as part of ‘home schooling’ but actually she couldn’t understand it so turned it off.
I can’t see the home education going very well as it stands. She’s too hyper and all over the place.

As an influencer she has a responsibility if she likes it or not. Many people are dying every day in the uk and she thinks the whole thing is a big joke? If she is monetising those vlogvid jokes she will be lucky to avoid a strike as google are penalising anyone trying to profit from the pandemic! It is NOT a joke!!!

Reactions: 5
She looked so dirty in the bread making video, it was bothering me she didn’t tie her hair back.

Reactions: 5
How RUDE was she in the comments to the girl that told her to look after herself with the virus in her new main channel video? Could she be more passive aggressive? She has such a massive chip on her shoulder which is probably causing her the pain she brings up in every. single. video.

How RUDE was she in the comments to the girl that told her to look after herself with the virus in her new main channel video? Could she be more passive aggressive? She has such a massive chip on her shoulder which is probably causing her the pain she brings up in every. single. video.
She’s morphing into Gabby ffs. Both up their own delusional asses who are always rude as hell to their followers. She needs to remember they’re paying for her pathetic primark trips & fake nasty nails. Both ungrateful assholes.

Reactions: 10
She’s morphing into Gabby ffs. Both up their own delusional asses who are always rude as hell to their followers. She needs to remember they’re paying for her pathetic primark trips & fake nasty nails. Both ungrateful assholes.
I really feel for her daughter, imagine her friends watching her mother behave the way she does?

Reactions: 8
Cannae believe she's started a Vlogvid (Covid-19) vlogging series on her youtube. The same woman who last week was telling us all the virus was being over dramatised!
I think the government need to crack down on these vloggers, half of them spout sh*t anyway and now they are giving advice re Covid!!! This is just an assumption though because I can't bear to watch because of this. I couldn't believe it when she said she was taking her boy swimming o_O

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.