Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does this woman not have a thread? Unless I missed it?

This woman is a mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What makes you call her a woman? I used to watch her a few years back but not watched any of her content recently. Always found her a bit cringey and immature for her age.

Reactions: 2
I like her but her constant buying stuff and then doing decluttering videos annoy me

And how many holidays...,

Reactions: 3
She desperately wants to be brummymummy. Her and em (itsemchsnnel) singing and acting like dicks ugh.

I used to really like her a few years ago but god what happened to her?

Her hair is horrible not to mention she never washes it but opts for dry shampoo constantly. She’s put on a lot of weight not that it’s a problem but her diet is strange! Her constant need to insta or vlog is strange she’s very insignificant with stale material. The book is laughable.. maybe she should give up the influencer bollocks and focus on her day job.

I find its em and brummy mummy Uber irritating so I guess I should find miss budget beauty annoying too. But, don’t hate me, I kinda like her and I’m not sure why?!

Reactions: 6
I used to really like Mikhila, but her newest video is driving me nuts! Get your fringe sorted! Stop hiding behind it!! Just a chance to flash those nails about!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.