Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she doesn’t forget to pack the PlayStation for Milo so he can play in quaratine prison

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just babbles on and on without taking a pause. ADHD or Bipolar. Disturbing to watch anymore.

Reactions: 6
Can't wait to see how much stoff she buys while they're there. My money's on her and Milo wearing the same mask(s) for the entire time and not washing or changing them.

Reactions: 4
That lip liner she is harping on about again and is going to make a whole video about and was the inspo for the thread name is discontinued just checked the urban decay website (y) Her brows look terrible bring block filled like that the purple brows looked way nicer. Loving that her stripy top matches her creased wall hanging too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My mum has always pronounced it onvelope, I thought it was just a posher way of pronouncing it 😂
I think my mum does the same too now I think about it 😂
I just feel like she’s really over emphasising the O on everything lately

So 🤦🏼‍♀️ She makes essentially a latte for herself and Shane every day. She’s been searching for the right coffee to buy for well over a year now. Just buy espresso! You’ve bought it before! Why is it always such a revaluation when you’ve actually paid attention to what it says on the packet and just bought A. A very strong blend or B. Actual espresso 😂

Last edited:
In today's B&M video there were so many things that made me think 'what is she talking about!?'. I've never seen someone get so overly excited about so much tat.

ETA her new fake engagement ring keeps being advertised to me on here..
Screenshot_20211017-083533_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
How much can you buy it for? 🤣😏
Eighty quid ! It's a fraction of that on Ali express!

Her B & M haul video.....put the captions on....she's talking about 'cops' and 'mogs' !!! 😂

She also can't wait to show us around her friend's house (the one who is building her own)......I hope she has permission to do that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Eighty quid ! It's a fraction of that on Ali express!

Her B & M haul video.....put the captions on....she's talking about 'cops' and 'mogs' !!! 😂

She also can't wait to show us around her friend's house (the one who is building her own)......I hope she has permission to do that!
Whilst I do think she has Cazs permission to film the house as caz has been there with her when she does. I find it super weird that she’s excited to show her viewers someone else’s home! That’s bizarre to me, if my friend was building a home I’d be excited for them and it would be nice to see and talk about it with them but my thought would never be can’t wait to post on my Instagram story that my friend built a house.

Reactions: 7
Also you can follow Caz on insta and see it anyway, mik doesn’t have exclusive access

Whilst I do think she has Cazs permission to film the house as caz has been there with her when she does. I find it super weird that she’s excited to show her viewers someone else’s home! That’s bizarre to me, if my friend was building a home I’d be excited for them and it would be nice to see and talk about it with them but my thought would never be can’t wait to post on my Instagram story that my friend built a house.
It’s because she is *so desperate * to be her, but isn’t.

Reactions: 7
I've watched most of today's video and i thought "ugh this is what vlogmas will be". I'm pretty sure mik reads here (sudden reappearance of striped tshirt and tennis jumper? Coincidence?) so i thought I'd take this opportunity to offer some unsolicited advide 😂 we all know youtubers do vlogmas because ad revenue goes up massively in the run up to Christmas and not because they love the festivities. I just wish mik would put some effort in and make it less obvious its a cash grab. Her take on Christmas is literally the least festive thing going. I know lockdown made things difficult last year.... but that was just depressing. Put some effort in and make it Christmassy or please don't do it. I've got loads of ideas for content mik, tap me up.

Next thread title (I know it's early but...) "Cops, Mogs and automonal stoff"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also she’s been told by professionals it’s posture related but oh no mik needs something else

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.