Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I not surprised that grubby Mikhila walks around the house in her shoes?! šŸ¤¢ Honestly my own kids would never dream of doing that and sheā€™s a full grown woman! I canā€™t get my head around the fact you would walk all over in shoes like public toilets etc and then walk around your house in them! Proper gross! šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Mikhila is the gift that keeps on giving ! She has done an ETSY haul (...she makes this so easy for us lot).........She has bought facemasks for her U.S trip. She says 'I know we had to wear facemasks a lot here in the U.S....I mean UK'...........Then she has bought a New York Advent Calendar .....AND a huge poster for her living room ...... a black and white map of New York! Wouldn't a giant map of Donny be more appropriate? She also says Milo has got to wear a mask EVERYWHERE - on the plane - in New York etc etc.....poor little sod! Who would want to put their child through this? 7 hrs 40 mins on the plane that poor child has to wear a mask! There's only one important person in Mikhila's life - and that is Mikhila!

Why am I not surprised that grubby Mikhila walks around the house in her shoes?! šŸ¤¢ Honestly my own kids would never dream of doing that and sheā€™s a full grown woman! I canā€™t get my head around the fact you would walk all over in shoes like public toilets etc and then walk around your house in them! Proper gross! šŸ¤¢
You can bet she never thought to wash her facemasks either during lockdown ! I'm shocked her children haven't tested positive before now!

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s better off buying medical face masks for Milo and the long journey, theyā€™re far more breathable in my opinion

Reactions: 4
Does she not realise just because the holidays been booked doesnā€™t mean theyā€™ll actually be able to go? More money than sense šŸ˜³šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
ā€˜Iā€™ve been so good with my spending latelyā€™ā€¦what about the casual Ā£1000 you blew on a MAC last month because obviously you needed an extra screen to work on? Oh yeah, that will of gone on the credit card so it doesnā€™t count? And the TONS of tit you buy yourself every other day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry hot cocoā€¦.. youā€™re in the UK mik! And what a state she looks like l
ā€œIā€™m trying to be goodā€ errrr what the hell if youā€™ve spent all the money on?

Reactions: 4
Sorry hot cocoā€¦.. youā€™re in the UK mik! And what a state she looks like l
ā€œIā€™m trying to be goodā€ errrr what the hell if youā€™ve spent all the money on?
She needs Wiki page for translations.
Garbage - rubbish
Hot coco - hot chocolate
Faucet -tap
Mog -mug
Store - shop
She said vacation yet? Groceries? Sidewalk? Cell?

Other Americanisms sheā€™s said in pretty recent videos (thereā€™s loads more though)

Entryway
Baseboard
Diaper
Strip Mall
Sweat pants
Takeout
pasta al Fredo

Also notice she never, ever says film, itā€™s always movie

• Haha
  • Sick
It sounds like sheā€™s doing all of this on purpose now because it gets posted about on here. We all know how petty she is.

I might comment asking if her and School Ron could do a collab video together, maybe they could go to the strip mall to buy some more rostic stoff or they could carve some pompkins.

Started the Etsy video.... 'table runners are really expensive'
You know what else is expensive? Louis Vuitton handbags.
How does one wash hesian if it's being used on a dining table? That's going to get gross really quickly.

• Haha
I might comment asking if her and School Ron could do a collab video together, maybe they could go to the strip mall to buy some more rostic stoff or they could carve some pompkins.

Started the Etsy video.... 'table runners are really expensive'
You know what else is expensive? Louis Vuitton handbags.
How does one wash hesian if it's being used on a dining table? That's going to get gross really quickly.
Well she doesnā€™t wash her clothes or her moka pot so I honestly doubt sheā€™s washing the table runner.

Reactions: 6
Did she just say ONvelope rather than envelope? Am I just picking here or what? Either way, sheā€™s trolling us now for sure šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Did she just say ONvelope rather than envelope? Am I just picking here or what? Either way, sheā€™s trolling us now for sure šŸ˜‚
My mum has always pronounced it onvelope, I thought it was just a posher way of pronouncing it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Why would you post this where you look awfulā€¦

View attachment 810948
I genuinely start to wonder if sheā€™s so bored and lonely that *any* attention is good in her eyes. So she trolls her viewers, posts click bait titles and harps on about bincidents etc because itā€™s all attention for the narcissist that she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.