Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vast majority of comments are saying they don’t like the shorts so in typical Mik fashion she uploads even more.

Reactions: 8
Read the comments on the short video called mini vlogs? You will not regret it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20211009-172850_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211009-172900_YouTube.jpg

Meanwhile.....

Screenshot_20211009-171809_YouTube.jpg

Why have we all seen close ups of her froth milk like this so many times?! Also I'm sure this is old footage, I remember those nails from Summer because she didn't get them redone for ages and they looked grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she is broke and doing these & random sponsorships as she needs the money from the views

Reactions: 5
What the that chain……… also announced her brother and his girlfriend are having a baby? Did she not live somewhere else? Was it spain?

Reactions: 2
She filmed that Primark haul like she was drunk. I think she was giddy with excitement at the thought of the potential click bait nonsense.

Reactions: 3
What a bizarre and slightly passive agressive sounding way of mentioning that her brother is having a baby. All she needed to say was that she's going to be an Auntie soon, and bought this for the baby. Instead she rambles about people reacting about baby content being boring and going on about clickbait.

After all the fuss she made about having her background for her videos when she moved the furniture around.... there's just random tit in the background and she's left her wardrobe door open for the mirror segments. So lazy.

And she's still using random crap alongside Skin and Me, she can't just leave her face alone can she?

Reactions: 2
She filmed that Primark haul like she was drunk. I think she was giddy with excitement at the thought of the potential click bait nonsense.
It was so strange when she was like some of you will be thinking I’m having a baby. As if anyone thinks she’d use a primark haul as a way to announce she was pregnant… plus we all know she hates her kids anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That long cardigan of hers must be so grim by now esp as she admitted she’s not washed it yet 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It was so strange when she was like some of you will be thinking I’m having a baby.
First thing I thought was she’s bought a gift for a friend’s baby! Nothing more. She was definitely putting out a feeler to see if her followers would be into that content. She’ll be making a cot out of a Kallax in no time!!

Did she not live somewhere else? Was it spain?
I think she said she was from Mexico and at the beginning of lockdown said she was unable to travel home.

That long cardigan of hers must be so grim by now esp as she admitted she’s not washed it yet 🤮
Not remotely surprised. Does it with everything she buys, wears it loads for a fortnight, then hardly seen again. Like that stripy Debenhams sale T-shirt, TKMaxx tennis jumper or the ill-fitting Asda jumpsuit and just recently that beige gingham dress.

Reactions: 4
Why didn’t she pcr test Milo and Ella when they were ill? Lateral flow tests aren’t that accurate I know plenty of people who’ve had multiple negative lft but tested positive on pcr honestly I can’t go her anymore 😳

Reactions: 9
Why didn’t she pcr test Milo and Ella when they were ill? Lateral flow tests aren’t that accurate I know plenty of people who’ve had multiple negative lft but tested positive on pcr honestly I can’t go her anymore 😳
She said she has now at least & admitted she felt bad for not doing it in the first place.

she’s useless and typical mik didn’t think about doing it until she got sick herself too. Also if she’s not getting the results back from the postal ones why would you do 3 instead of just going to a test centre.

Reactions: 3
She works from home? Why does she need to do postal PCR tests? Why couldn’t she take the kids to a drive through test centre?

Reactions: 6
100% BS that she had to do a 'flash sale' of the mogs this weekend instead of just launching them in November. She just couldn't wait could she.

£10 for they Christmas mugs without delivery 😱 I normally get my Christmas mug from Poundland b&m or Asda definitely wouldn’t pay more than £2/£3 for one as it’s only for Christmas but I’m a tight arse 😂

What happened to the content for extended budget bodget beauty month? Did she forget?

Meanwhile, who wants to see a grubby grobby 11 year old palette!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.