Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a narcissist. When I watch her videos I can tell that rather than talking to us, the viewers, she's talking to herself. It's so bizarre. She gets narcissistic fulfillment from talking to the camera and then watching herself back. Most of us would cringe when we just hear our own voices on a recorded video or see ourselves on camera. But with her, she can't live without it.

Reactions: 16
“I would never pay full price for a Bath and Body Works candle.” Gets them shipped from the US instead…can she hear herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can get them in next now can’t you? Ans off Facebook pages. Or does she only want to purchase them from the US store so she can pretend the US PO Box they get shipped to is her address

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I would never pay full price for a Bath and Body Works candle.” Gets them shipped from the US instead…can she hear herself?
yea, I’m sure last time she did a huge haul she said the candles being on sale made up for the shipping costs 😂

Reactions: 4
Faves and fails… keloid scarring, microblading, overhealing… have i seen this video before 😂 she talks so fast i dont know how she doesnt have steam coming out her ears. Sometimes i have no idea what she is saying .. even in her fake accent

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she has thousands and thousands of pounds worth of designer bags, makeup, hair and skin products etc and she looks a mess all the time. Her spending was (almost) justifiable when she looked put together and genuinely enjoyed using her stuff. Now its just like she tries to get away with doing the bare minimum and not even washing her hair.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think her brows look as good as she thinks they do filled in, the microblading looks so much better on her

$25 isn’t the same as £25….. wow mik, who knew of exchange rates! Thanks for clearing that up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Announcing when you’ll be away on holiday for a week is very smart. Good that she doesn’t advertise all the expensive things she keeps in her house.

Reactions: 15
Announcing when you’ll be away on holiday for a week is very smart. Good that she doesn’t advertise all the expensive things she keeps in her house.
I’m still not over her taking her kids out of school during term time so close to the holidays! Honestly it’s bad, she honestly has no regard for education at all.
Her dog too! Seems like he’ll have a decent week with her parents instead

Reactions: 3
We all know she ain’t going she is deluded :ROFLMAO:

Imagine having more new york memorabilia in your home then pics of your kids

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or leaves her house number showing in a pic she used while trying to sell her house

Reactions: 4
We all know she ain’t going she is deluded :ROFLMAO:

Imagine having more new york memorabilia in your home then pics of your kids
The worst thing is that it’s not even souvenirs she’s bought on her many trips but just tad she’s ordered from Amazon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unvaccinated travellers to the USA must quarantine for 7 days upon arrival. and do a test 3-5 days after travelling (it's the same for the return journey). I'm assuming her children aren't double jabbed???

Reactions: 3
Unvaccinated travellers to the USA must quarantine for 7 days upon arrival. and do a test 3-5 days after travelling (it's the same for the return journey). I'm assuming her children aren't double jabbed???
From what I’ve read they haven’t announced officially what happening for unvaccinated yet regarding exemptions but they’re expecting that children will be exempt from the vaccination rules since they can’t have it.. there’s still a chance she’ll be able to go.

Ella should be double jabbed by that point i think

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.