Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She works from home? Why does she need to do postal PCR tests? Why couldn’t she take the kids to a drive through test centre?
Cos she can’t be arsed to do anything for her kids and that includes taking them for a drive through PCR test!!! Silly cow!! Lateral flows shouldn’t even be used on under 11’s Milo should have gone for a PCR when he was ill..but of course she couldn’t be arsed..she was too busy talking tit to herself into a camera 🤬

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20211011_152138_com.instagram.android_edit_54640613358849.jpg

It's crazy how unlikeable she has become. I cringe at her constantly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The repeatition is getting waaay too much, i dnt care about that stupid setting spray 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Oh here we go, “I don’t like Instagram story”…. So don’t use it then….

Reactions: 4
A Forbes magazine article from two days ago - has stated that the UK - USA talks about opening the travel corridor are going to be delayed.

" There have been reports in The Telegraph, that the U.K. government has become increasingly impatient with the Biden Administration because it has not named a precise date for reopening. There are suggestions that there would be a delay on the November date because the issue is reasonably complicated, as sign off needs to come from all the government areas involved–The White House, Department of Transport, State Department and National Institute of Health"

I wouldn't get two excited Khila! However, it was stupid to book a U.S holiday before the travel corridor reopened......and to book two lots of tickets for shows!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's crazy how unlikeable she has become. I cringe at her constantly
Can’t agree more.

Lol, after mentioning THAT stripy T-shirt on here and that tennis jumper she’s cracked them back out. Hiya Mik 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone needs to take this filter away from her. Also no one ever NEEDS a rustlers burger for breakfast mik 🤢 absolutely vile she’s like a 15 year old left to her own devices to make their own food.

75611A41-8F68-4093-94BD-AA0E0E24A010.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Classic Mik today. Rustlers, that filter again, and still obsessing over why people didn't like her shorts videos. This woman makes me feel better about my life every single day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The ADHD is very prominent today. I honestly think she needs a full time job that takes her out of her house.

Reactions: 3
Someone needs to take this filter away from her. Also no one ever NEEDS a rustlers burger for breakfast mik 🤢 absolutely vile she’s like a 15 year old left to her own devices to make their own food.

View attachment 806312
She's a capable woman in her 30s with the time and money to eat a proper breakfast. What is she doing eating a Rustlers Rostlers burger!? Some fruit or a smoothie would be just as quick if she's somehow in a rush rosh. The fact thst she shared it as if it's something to be proud of as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's a capable woman in her 30s with the time and money to eat a proper breakfast. What is she doing eating a Rustlers Rostlers burger!? Some fruit or a smoothie would be just as quick if she's somehow in a rush rosh. The fact thst she shared it as if it's something to be proud of as well.
What’s worse is she’s probably not in a rush. She doesn’t work Tuesdays and the kids are off sick with potential covid. So she has all the time in the world to have a proper breakfast!

Reactions: 4
I think she is proud of it, she thinks its great she can eat like a teenager and it has little effect on her weight.

Reactions: 2
Agreed. Can only imagine what she feeds her kids!

Call me a troll IDK but it would make my year if she couldnt get to NYC for her big ‘her year’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Agreed. Can only imagine what she feeds her kids!

Call me a troll IDK but it would make my year if she couldnt get to NYC for her big ‘her year’
Lol forgot about it being ‘her year’ 😂 She’s she still hasn’t done anything or had Anything happen since getting hit in the face by the bin lid. Only 2 and a half months left now Mik…

• Haha
Who actually has a microwave burger for breakfast? We had tea toast and fruit this morning and that was me being lazy 😂

Who actually has a microwave burger for breakfast?
I don’t think as a student I ate that bad.

Funny how she was desperate for that dining table and dining space and they’ve probably had one roast dinner on it. Busy having their mash and green beans on their lap in front of the latest American shite programme they’re watching.

Gourmet meal at the McDaids
F9A5239C-C3CD-4781-B66A-D0E5A0B6F79F.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.