Mikhila McDaid #8 Bodget beauty mornth with her four year old bodge proof lipliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully her trip is refundable like a lot of travel bookings are atm, so she can change it if the worst happens!

Reactions: 3
Her Christmas market vlog......Is she feeling well? It's actually FESTIVE!

....also 'hand madey things"; "Pine Coney things", "nutcrackery things" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her Christmas market vlog......Is she feeling well? It's actually FESTIVE!

....also 'hand madey things"; "Pine Coney things", "nutcrackery things" :rolleyes:
Haha I noticed those descriptions too.... I'm sure I've heard her do this before, it's a whole thing ;)

But, at least something festive happened during Vlogmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems a coincidence that with all Mik’s size 10 chat, Emma’s rost coat appears to have the size peeled off the hanger 🤔

05297709-3CCC-4799-8452-656669901CE2.png

Mik seems so awkward with other people, like she tries way too hard. Doesn’t know whether to choose her YouTube accent Or Yorkshire accent.

Reactions: 6
Why have we had her say the word indellible in four videos in a row?

Mik is a horrible horrible friend. Everything em picked up and liked mik barked no at her like a dog! I ain’t no fan of em the sap but shr deserve better then someone trying to make digs about your size all the time. Also a dog about em being too old! Nasty cow!

Reactions: 8
Seems a coincidence that with all Mik’s size 10 chat, Emma’s rost coat appears to have the size peeled off the hanger 🤔

View attachment 879091

Mik seems so awkward with other people, like she tries way too hard. Doesn’t know whether to choose her YouTube accent Or Yorkshire accent.
Does that say size 18 on the trousers?

Reactions: 3
Hopefully her trip is refundable like a lot of travel bookings are atm, so she can change it if the worst happens!
I mean i get it everyone is trying to get back to a new normal but i just don’t know if i would be wanting to waste money booking a holiday to America when my children are still in school and coronavirus is spreading throughout schools like it’s the common cold especially since the youngest can’t be vaccinated.

Reactions: 9
Take a shot every time she mentions needing to find a size 10!!! :rolleyes:
No way in hell is she still a size 10 with her diet. I used to be (thanks pandemic) she looks more like a short 12-14 tbh and there’s nothing wrong with that

Reactions: 4
She is surely more than an 18 in trousers.
I would assume so… but she also picked up a size 12 coat just because she liked the look to decide on colours. So I think maybe she was just picking up random sizes to see if she liked the item.

Reactions: 2
Emma opened up the trousers (size 18) - I wondered if she was trying to see how much weight Candy had lost.....as Candy is now in an 18

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I would assume so… but she also picked up a size 12 coat just because she liked the look to decide on colours. So I think maybe she was just picking up random sizes to see if she liked the item.
Ah OK, I didn't watch the slog yet. I assumed she was pretending to be an 18, like she lifts her leg and pretends to have a thigh gap.

Reactions: 1
I mean i get it everyone is trying to get back to a new normal but i just don’t know if i would be wanting to waste money booking a holiday to America when my children are still in school and coronavirus is spreading throughout schools like it’s the common cold especially since the youngest can’t be vaccinated.
Couldn't agree more but she's not of this planet 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.