Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand about Khila is, she never really has any time off with the kids to do anything fon. I know they went to Edinburgh for Ellas birthday but let’s be honest, she was more bothered about her tatty 10 year old make up she’d packed so she could film videos. They live near Doncaster dome that has a water park etc. Surely it would of been nice to take Milo? Don’t get me wrong I live near Xscape (ski slope) and I’m not out skiing every week because it’s expensive but I’m sure she could spare the lad £7.50 to have some fon in the holidays?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What I don’t understand about Khila is, she never really has any time off with the kids to do anything fon. I know they went to Edinburgh for Ellas birthday but let’s be honest, she was more bothered about her tatty 10 year old make up she’d packed so she could film videos. They live near Doncaster dome that has a water park etc. Surely it would of been nice to take Milo? Don’t get me wrong I live near Xscape (ski slope) and I’m not out skiing every week because it’s expensive but I’m sure she could spare the lad £7.50 to have some fon in the holidays?

Crying at ‘fon’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Khila doesn't like foundation that makes it look like she's wearing 'too moch make op' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bodget beauty mornth with her fon bodge proof lip liner that has been discontinued for four years (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
there's literally no point reccommending discontinued products. is it that hard for her to upload a beauty haul or something or test out a newish product??

Reactions: 8
She never does anything with her kids. The only time Milo leaves that house is to go to Meadowhall poor kid.

Reactions: 8
She never does anything with her kids. The only time Milo leaves that house is to go to Meadowhall poor kid.
When ours were younger, we took them to theme parks and zoos.....Yorkshire Wildlife Park is only 6 miles away from Khila......! Gulliver's Valley is 16 miles away....(20 mins on the M18).......My children are young adults now and go to music festivals all the time (my son is a musician)

Reactions: 4
When her kids are young adults she is going to regret the way she has behaved by not doing anything with them when they were young. You cant get those precious years back :cry:

Reactions: 5
She doesn't seem to care, she lives in her fabfit fon/make op/mocky haired bobble of insincerity and delosion

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.