Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had her nails done as well? Lol
Think they’re just painted? That she’s done herself
She’s got breakage from one thing, her hair being dry af and not being washed at all, she’s scruffy cow bag and that’s what’s causing her hair to be horrible

From that vlog, my take is, she’s seen Emma, tit herself about the comments we’ve made her and is copying Emma’s new “health kick” which is walking and going darker too
She said darker blonde do I dunno if her hair dresser will get it right but she doesn’t seem to brush her hair either which again could be leading to knots forming and then pulling out which is why she has short breakage? She just looked awful despite going for dinner with her parents?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she went to Miller Carter with that greasy hair 🤢 She was at home all morning why not get a shower and blow dry your hair?!

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she went to Miller Carter with that greasy hair 🤢 She was at home all morning why not get a shower and blow dry your hair?!
Exactly, and a bit of a make up. Or was she worried she'd like how she looks too much with hair and make up done so would rather go to a restaurant looking filthy just so she.. feels good about herself?!

Reactions: 5
Oh god that dress will need to be surgically removed from her manky body then just like the stripy tshirt.

Just to add, her hair is breaking because she doesn’t take care of it. Blonde is a lot of maintenance. If she washed her hair with salon quality products, conditioned her hair, use heat defence etc her hair wouldn’t be snapping.

Her stylist must dislike her.

Reactions: 5
The dress is by 'Free people'...an overpriced American clothing shop....... and so is the blanket...which she reveals she has 5 of.....
I know she got some kind of discount through Fab Fit Fun, but just to give an idea of the price.

£88 for a 100% polyester blanket. Even at 50% off (for example) that's expensive.

Screenshot_20210622-113257_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know she got some kind of discount through Fab Fit Fun, but just to give an idea of the price.

£88 for a 100% polyester blanket. Even at 50% off (for example) that's expensive.

View attachment 628885
These are currently in the fab fit fun sale for $25 so not quite so extreme even with the shipping and tax they are still well priced. She has made significantly more bonkers purchases and clearly has a shopping addiction but the FFF sales are pretty good discount wise so I don’t have so much of an issue with that the bed bath and beyond order she made a while back though was utterly bonkers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.