Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The manifesting Reel on insta... why would you burn paper in a candle?! Especially a candle you've paid a fortune to ship from the US.

I don't get it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She's constantly vaping. Just not on camera. The vape is always next to her so I don't think smoking is much of an issue.
Really! I’ve never noticed.
Today’s vlog - the amount of sour cream on her plate is that normal?! I don’t eat it but it looked bigger than the enchilada!

Reactions: 6
Sorry but she is letting Milo use her MacBook in her Instagram but was bitching on about Ella’s MacBook and not being able to get to a store..... you’ve got more than enough devices for Milo!!! Jesus I feel really sorry for that girl!

Reactions: 9
watching the latest vlog and she changed the battery on ella’s MacBook and then said she was going to check the Genius Bar for any appointment.... em mik you can’t just mess about with a MacBook then take it to Apple they’re funny about things like that! I took both my iPad and MacBook and they said they would fix them no problem as long as I hadn’t done anything to try and fix it myself. I’ve had a lot of work done to my old MacBook over the years at Apple most of it they put under Apple care for me even though I kept telling them I didn’t have Apple care but they still done the work no problem 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She doesn't NEED to go to Meadowhall I know where she lives, there are banks way closer. Tsk Tsk this is not a necessary journey Mik

She is going to put the old battery back in and plead ignorance (an easy task for her) - I hope you get caught out.

If Ella's laptop is beyond fixing spend some of your endless supply of money/credit and get her a new one. You don't have to spend it all on mismatched monstrosities and stuff for mini Shane ya know.

Reactions: 12
Someone missed her making coffee.....wtf....who are these people? Have they never seen someone make a coffee??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Monster again!? Ffs why she is openly admitting to drinking SO much monster

Reactions: 7
‘I want to find some kind of storage for the landing’ you can already see what’s coming...a whole wall of Kallax but not a new one, not one of the massive ones they already sell. She’s gonna make it herself out of the others she has scattered around the house and just plonk them on top of eachother 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can see it now. That beige paint is far too dark for a whole bedroom. She makes a balls of painting already white walls white, so I can’t wait to see what the bedroom will look like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘I want to find some kind of storage for the landing’ you can already see what’s coming...a whole wall of Kallax but not a new one, not one of the massive ones they already sell. She’s gonna make it herself out of the others she has scattered around the house and just plonk them on top of eachother 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can see it now. That beige paint is far too dark for a whole bedroom. She makes a balls of painting already white walls white, so I can’t wait to see what the bedroom will look like 😂
She needs to ask herself why she needs to fill it with storage, the kids have their own rooms, she has a bedroom and this “office” they have the living room and the bathroom, why could she possibly need more storage on what I would say is an already cramped landing....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to ask herself why she needs to fill it with storage, the kids have their own rooms, she has a bedroom and this “office” they have the living room and the bathroom, why could she possibly need more storage on what I would say is an already cramped landing....
Exactly! I think she’s just a bit obsessed with filling the space. You don’t need furniture on a landing like that. To be honest, I feel like buying furniture has turned into a bit of a novelty for her because it’s not something she normally buys. She’ll soon get bored and put the house back on the market 😂
I also feel like she’s making the most of having some disposable income because when they take on the full mortgage and bills for that house, I think they’ll notice it more financially than she first thought

It isnt like she is sent stuff from companies either? So where is this crap coming from

Reactions: 3
I think she’s getting carried away because before this she was renting, in this house so far, she’d been told she can’t paint or change anything as they’re sharing and planning on selling. Now she’s got free rein for the first time she can’t control herself.
I think she might of owned a place with her ex husband?? but she said herself she was skint in the past and at the time I suppose her daughter was very young and I’m guessing she didn’t do much to that place.
I was a bit excited to own my first place, and paint, make it my own, so I get it partly, but she’s panic buying anything and everything and none of it will match.

She’ll definitely make a wall of the spare kallaxs on that landing, all different ones, ones she’s took the shelves out of. The unit that was there looked rubbish, dated modern and didn’t fit the space and sat empty most of the time, it was at least narrow, kallaxs will be too wide for there. She should leave it empty, not everywhere needs filling with stuff!

She definitely hasn’t been renting that house, I purchased the land registry details as I thought the same. The mortgage was just in her name. I’m sure she said they had a 40% share with her parents owning the rest. Having a 40% mortgage on a house worth £275K is going to be really affordable so I think she is going to have a big shock when she is paying almost double that in mortgage repayments, depending on their deposits and length then it must be almost £1000 a month, which would be affordable if you didn’t have a tonne of debt.

Reactions: 5
Just come on to say she looks a scruffy, dirty mess in today’s video. I can’t imagine living nearly a whole year like a woman...she’ll really struggle to get back to normal in the real world when this is all over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.