Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what is she actually gaining by her parents moving out? an en suite bedroom, a dining area, and the garden shed, is that it? oh yeah and her filming/work space :rolleyes: (which is her current bedroom/kallax graveyard)

Reactions: 9
Honestly she mentioned a little while ago maybe her parents living there wasn’t the problem. She’s gonna go manic when she understands they’re not the problem!

Reactions: 9
So what is she actually gaining by her parents moving out? an en suite bedroom, a dining area, and the garden shed, is that it? oh yeah and her filming/work space :rolleyes: (which is her current bedroom/kallax graveyard)
A “snug” which seems to be the corridor through to the utility room.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s not the first time she’s referred to it as the big move either,
over on her regular channel she mentions it several times. She has officially lost it.

Reactions: 8
Am I missing something amazing, I've e always got my cleening products (and loo roll and shampoo, etc) from tescos when i do a big shop even before the lockdown,
Like all normal people / non “influencers” do
I think she’s hoping that Cherryz will get in touch 🙄

Edit to add - I do buy all my cleaning products in B&M and Home Bargains because they’re cheaper but if I couldn’t then I would order them with my Tesco online shop like most people do. She’s just looking for freebies!

Every time I see the big move or hear it I laugh. She is off her trolly! It’s one bedroom, one shed and 2m of the kitchen. I suppose a big move would be like walking upstairs as she is such a slob!

Reactions: 10
Once when I was married to my ex husband - we had his sister living with us for a year or so. And I recall being so excited for her to move. The house would be ours whoohooo but then in reality we gained an extra bedroom we didn’t even really use as our baby was in the other spare room anyway! It was really such an anticlimax feeling - and I suspect she’s gonna feel that too!

She is clearly losing hair because of her not tremennnnnndous diet. I reckon her parents don’t like her filming for her to mention she needs privacy and that’s why she drives to Costa for lives. Unless she’s planning on an onlyfans once they move out? Dirty does donny :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure she's mentioned in the past she crams the vlogging in when people are in bed/at the shops/work/school - things that don't happen so much in lockdowns.

Not sure if they complain or she lacks confidence? Can't be lacking confidence as she happily films around meadow hall...

She has mentioned her dad smokes, don’t know if they both do. It might be because of that?
She's constantly vaping. Just not on camera. The vape is always next to her so I don't think smoking is much of an issue.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I bet she has googled how to evict her parents.
I can see the local paper article/headline already. Doncaster women evicts her mom and dad from her radox scented mid-century/midlife crisis parking not adjacent property. Hilda(34) stated it was either the Kallax or the Rents -a pretty obvious choice for her. Hilda told us she wished them well and had sent them off with a finger splayed wave.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can see the local paper article/headline already. Doncaster women evicts her mom and dad from her radox scented mid-century/midlife crisis parking not adjacent property. Hilda(34) stated it was either the Kallax or the Rents -a pretty obvious choice for her. Hilda told us she wished them well and had sent them off with a finger splayed wave.
omg :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.