Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell you what their friends who are building the house who Mikki tries to keep up with are building a monstrosity. It’s far too big for the plot of land & in the oddest neighbourhood. I’d be fuming if I were their neighbours!
What neighbourhood is it? I would have thought if they had any money, they'd be looking at Bessacarr, Sprotborough or out towards Bawtry.

Reactions: 2
What neighbourhood is it? I would have thought if they had any money, they'd be looking at Bessacarr, Sprotborough or out towards Bawtry.
Don’t know I’m allowed to put the place but it’s in the place where Robin Hood Airport is based (the old F...... RAF base)

Reactions: 5
Don’t know I’m allowed to put the place but it’s in the place where Robin Hood Airport is based (the old F...... RAF base)
Ahhh I know exactly where you mean, strange area to do that sort of renovation/rebuild.

Reactions: 1
So in today’s instalments of what new thing has Mikallax bought - she’s booking a holiday to New York for Christmas 2021! She needs to do it now and even spends dinner with Shane trying to book it whilst they eat!
She’s lost her marbles 😳

Reactions: 11
So in today’s instalments of what new thing has Mikallax bought - she’s booking a holiday to New York for Christmas 2021! She needs to do it now and even spends dinner with Shane trying to book it whilst they eat!
She’s lost her marbles 😳
She had two holidays cancelled now you’d think she would get the message. Her vlogmas thumbnails are awful that ugly sweater in every one

Reactions: 8
When are Ella’s GCSE mock’s she doesn’t even seem to mention this!!!! Like wtf! If she’s pulling her kid out of school where she’s got mock’s she’s much less educated than I thought

Reactions: 4
Tbh I didn’t even realise she had a daughter that’s how much it comes across that she even cares

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In this Christmas time, where we’re all stressing around trying to remember to buy all the presents we need to buy and, making lists for the food we need for Christmas - Mikallax has not even •mentioned• Christmas presents, nor has she spoken about her shopping list for Christmas - or when she’ll do the shopping (she won’t - Shane will that’s why I reckon).

She’s not once attempted to bake Christmas cookies, or do •ANYTHING• Christmassy with the kids, and tbh that’s totally fine by me usually - but I have an issue with her calling her boring vlogs for vlogmas!?!

She was beyond hyped and excited before December 1st for her vlogmas to begin, and now they’re almost done, we can conclude that they were exactly the same as all her other mundane grey sweatshirt coffee making vlogs.
All she’s focused on is her manic spending spree and not a day goes by, without her talking of new things they’re buying, ordering, getting : case in point, new TV, new sofa. New wardrobe, new kitchen units/worktop, dining table, and now let’s just throw pointless money at booking a holiday for a years time!?! Her erratic behaviour is stressful to watch 🤯🤯

Reactions: 11
In this Christmas time, where we’re all stressing around trying to remember to buy all the presents we need to buy and, making lists for the food we need for Christmas - Mikallax has not even •mentioned• Christmas presents, nor has she spoken about her shopping list for Christmas - or when she’ll do the shopping (she won’t - Shane will that’s why I reckon).

She’s not once attempted to bake Christmas cookies, or do •ANYTHING• Christmassy with the kids, and tbh that’s totally fine by me usually - but I have an issue with her calling her boring vlogs for vlogmas!?!

She was beyond hyped and excited before December 1st for her vlogmas to begin, and now they’re almost done, we can conclude that they were exactly the same as all her other mundane grey sweatshirt coffee making vlogs.
All she’s focused on is her manic spending spree and not a day goes by, without her talking of new things they’re buying, ordering, getting : case in point, new TV, new sofa. New wardrobe, new kitchen units/worktop, dining table, and now let’s just throw pointless money at booking a holiday for a years time!?! Her erratic behaviour is stressful to watch 🤯🤯
Really is, she makes me dizzy!!

Reactions: 2
She took Ella for a drive through the town the other day to look at Christmas lights on other houses. That’s about it.

She’s done nothing remotely Christmassy. Went nuts with the idea of vlogmas, and ridiculous excitement to put her tree up, then the same drab vlogs everyday of her looking dirty.

Reactions: 6
Small annoying thing I noticed when they were in B+Q she gravitated to a paint colour called Statue Of Liberty :rolleyes: she’s obsessed. Took me back to the time she was in New York without the kids she posted that it ‘felt like home’.What world is she in honestly.

Half eaten, sticky, slimy hide dog chews all over her furniture in the last vlog. Those things are disgusting, I’ve only given them to my dog in the garden. That room must stink.

Going for a drive to sit and watch Netflix in your car with a sausage roll, she knows how to have fun!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice how she was bragging that she bought her daughter some chicken nuggets from the takeaway? Like it was one massively generous gesture. Ella is seriously neglected and it breaks my heart!

And Christ!! She wants to do a LIVE on Christmas morning. Be with your god damn children you useless excuse for a mother!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice how she was bragging that she bought her daughter some chicken nuggets from the takeaway? Like it was one massively generous gesture. Ella is seriously neglected and it breaks my heart!

And Christ!! She wants to do a LIVE on Christmas morning. Be with your god damn children you useless excuse for a mother!
If my mum told me she’d bought me some chicken wings at lunch time for me to warm for my dinner I’d be fuming especially afterschool all day when you’re starving ! Also, surely warmed up chicken wings will go tough/there’s not a meals worth of food on a few chicken wings lol... anyway I bet she was still starving bless her

Reactions: 8
If my mum told me she’d bought me some chicken wings at lunch time for me to warm for my dinner I’d be fuming especially afterschool all day when you’re starving ! Also, surely warmed up chicken wings will go tough/there’s not a meals worth of food on a few chicken wings lol... anyway I bet she was still starving bless her
No wonder she has acne if she is given packet egg fried rice and some cheap chicken nuggets to eat. Hopefully her dads house is happier non toxic home for her :cry:

Who wants to start a sweepstake for them having a hello fresh meal for Xmas dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Colour me shocked that she hasn't baked the American sugar cookies she went on about perfecting last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She eats so much rubbish!! I have never known anything like it!!!! She never goes for a walk she literally stays in her house and does absolutely nothing!’ No wonder she’s crazy!!’ The only time she goes out is when she goes a buy a takeaway!!!

This poor boy just sat on her game thing all day!! She never does anything with him! She took him in car ride to buy a costa!! Why not walk him to the park!! Get some exercise!!

A live on Christmas morning is she for real on Christmas morning I’m spending time with my son opening presents playing etc sorting the turkey that needs basting ever half hour inbetween trying to sort myself out I don’t have time to sit never mind watch anything honestly just spend time with your kids and parents stay away from the camera and enjoy the day 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.