Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hotel vibes..duck me if I turned up to a hotel that looked like that I’d be checking out!!! She’s actually delusional..her house is a tit hole and she’s posting pictures of it. Second hand embarrassed

Reactions: 10
Makes me howl that she spent SO much on that Lick paint and did such a botched job with it !
When she does come to sell again the estae agents add is going to name drop everything shes done to the place again 'IKEA wadrobes, doors/walls painted with LICK paint etc - like its something to be proud of :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she does come to sell again the estae agents add is going to name drop everything shes done to the place again 'IKEA wadrobes, doors/walls painted with LICK paint etc - like its something to be proud of :)
Don’t forget the random words in capitals to make the ad more exciting :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mikhallax #5 Zero health, son sleeps on a shelf, her shopping addiction needs help!

Reactions: 20
"This TASTEFULLY decorated MODERN house" - that's how the estates agent describe poorly and cheaply decorated houses 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mikhila McDaid #5: Milo sleeps on a Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons wealth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Honestly everything she does is a botched job! She is just getting more and more manic as we go through each vlog

Reactions: 8
She’s destroying that house one vlog at a time. I wonder what room she’s butchered today.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I absolutely hate that ‘cloffice’ room. I just can’t understand why she didn’t make a proper office space with a nice book case and a good light. It has just ruined that space.

Reactions: 10
Given she only wears the same 2 or 3 sweatshirts and jogging bottoms I don’t know why she needs all that hanging space. Share the wardrobe in your bedroom with your husband. Then clear out all the clothes you don’t ever wear. Vacuum bag seasonal stuff and keep under the bed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She is delusional. She even tried to compare herself to Jessica Braun!! There is absolutely no comparison. Jessica is everything that Mik wants to be but isn’t.
She is quickly ruining that house and she has no style. Everything is beige and cheap. Even her makeup vid was hilarious. I can’t help but laugh at her vids now.

• Haha
I absolutely hate that ‘cloffice’ room. I just can’t understand why she didn’t make a proper office space with a nice book case and a good light. It has just ruined that space.
HAHA! You think she has books????😂

• Haha
HAHA! You think she has books????😂
Her own 🤣🤣 you can see them all in the open IKEA unit
Apart from her own 😂 I’ve never seen another book in that house. What house with children doesn’t have books? She used to say they’d watch Harry Potter on Sundays, with a KFC 🙄, how about buying the books and reading them with your son,get him away from a screen!

Reactions: 4
Apart from her own 😂 I’ve never seen another book in that house. What house with children doesn’t have books? She used to say they’d watch Harry Potter on Sundays, with a KFC 🙄, how about buying the books and reading them with your son,get him away from a screen!
Maybe she thinks Americans don’t have books?

Reactions: 3
Mikhila Mcdaid #5 Mikhila McTacoBell/McDonalds only ventures out of her lair to frequent B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I went back and watched the house tour as they moved in and she’s ruined it. It might have been all white but it was bright and spacious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.