Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else excited to see what 2021 has in store for Mikallax? It is her BIG year after all where amazing things are going to happen for her remember :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm dying with laughing at her inspo pics in her house plans vlog. There isn't a cat in hells chance that her house will look anything like those pics.

She is manic manic manic - stop spending, calm down and please SHUT UP. Her mood is spiralling down as fast as her vlog views

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is seriously manic now with the house decor.
Changing her mind from pink and blue in the living room, to her idea of mid century because Shane liked a type of chair that will likely never get sat on.
Dining table for the Hampton kitchen with Ikea plastic school chairs.
Mish mash of kitchen door or worktop ideas.
Trampoline for a kid who only plays PlayStation.
Manky bar shed stinking of smoke used as I don’t know what, but it’ll have lights on.
Hotel bedroom with electric blinds.
Colourful office but she’s not painting it, just cramming as much Ikea in as possible, but her daughter can use it, which justifies her leaving her in the smallest bedroom. May stick some kind rope fablon on the internal doors.

Is it just me who sees nothing bronze about the parents fitted wardrobes, they just look like basic mirrored sliding doors with metal type frames 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.