Miguel Barclay (One Pound Meals)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely seems obsessed with his phone, all the recording in shops, at the post office, opening his door to collect a parcel ...it's just odd. There's no denying he and his family are very likeable, but I am a bit over all the stories of Lucey buying another pair of shoes or a ridiculously expensive bag.
More shoes today!

He definitely seems obsessed with his phone, all the recording in shops, at the post office, opening his door to collect a parcel ...it's just odd. There's no denying he and his family are very likeable, but I am a bit over all the stories of Lucey buying another pair of shoes or a ridiculously expensive bag.
I find the 1 handed filming of himself eating and then talking with his mouth full annoying, Especially the lip smacking, chewing and groaning noises 🙉🫣

Reactions: 3
Don’t really understand why he won’t use a removal company, not like he can’t afford it. Must be slow on content 😂

Reactions: 1
Imagine having enough time on your hands to go to a lock up to find superglue for an acorn. I want to live on Planet Miguel!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't believe he got his last place for £695,000 and sold for nearly £1.3million. London prices are crazy 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 2
True. It's still alot of money for a terraced house. There was a castle for sale around here for that much, it wasn't a ruin either.
Mad isn’t it. When you think of the junkies, piss bottles, used needles, faeces he has on his literal doorstep. I feel prices here are (not as) high but at least it’s clean countryside. I’m glad I’ve no need to be in London.

The new house looks like it’ll definitely make for interesting content

Reactions: 4
I see the DIY is going well! Who takes a radiator off without capping it then turns the heating on 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who pulls all those tiles off the wall in their socks?!
Probably the same guy who scrabbles around in smashed tiles to fix a leak that he caused himself and then slices his finger open in the process....

• Haha
Reactions: 8