Midlife_mystyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at it too after seeing it in the other thread...I hope it’s a parody (for her sake) but I believe it’s a poor woman’s desperate quest for insta fame I’ll never understand WHY their family &/or friends don’t intervene & say WTAF are you doing?!!

Reactions: 4
I would say her followers are all bought. Looking at them, most of them are the usual no posts and no followers.

This is the most tragic thing I've seen in a long time.

Reactions: 2
I can’t work out if this is a new high or a new low! Is it actually for real? 60k followers?! She may be a lovely lady but fuck me I’m cringing so damn hard for her

A couple of the bona fide fashion accounts I follow are following her. But 80% of her followers are foreign men. Can this really be the account that luludumas was bitching about? No! Surely not!

Jd Williams for example are following her. I mean come on!! If they actually pay this freak show to advertise their goods they need to give their heads a wobble.

Reactions: 1
once seen you can NEVER unsee. I genuinely think she’s a real deal ... I might need to follow her. Hysterical... posing on her worktop Like a 70s playboy shoot .... cringe

Reactions: 5
OMG !!! Please tell me she has kids to tell her to get off the bunker taking selfies !! She needs a concerned anonymous neighbour to pop a note through her door !!!

Either that she has a wicked sense or humour !

I have never heard of this account until I saw it on another thread but something is not quite right here. Only 270 posts for that amount of followers. The clothes are not that photo worthy either

I have never heard of this account until I saw it on another thread but something is not quite right here. Only 270 posts for that amount of followers. The clothes are not that photo worthy either
I'm not sure it's the fashion most of the followers are there for.

I love one of the comments on the worktop posts...asking if the cottage shes in available to rent! From a man of cours!,
Just yet another phoney fake account all bought and paid for. It seems to be the norm now, there’s so many doing it it’s unreal!

I noticed a lot of the clothes are gifted and followers seem to be very complimentary so maybe she is doing it for the "fashion"

I noticed a lot of the clothes are gifted and followers seem to be very complimentary so maybe she is doing it for the "fashion"
I mean some followers...

Reactions: 1
For the love of god someone take this woman’s phone off her! How on earth has she accumulated so many followers. The poses look like readers wives! I’m following now as love. Car crash account to raise my spirits! She’s got more followers than the fashionablepan! Jesus! Must have cost her a fortune

She’s like Dorian from Birds of a Feather meets Avaline from Bread the epitome of mutton dressed as lamb. She’s a decent pair of pins but it’s a case of nice legs shame about the face what’s categorically known as a 1671’er looks 16 from behind and when you see from front it’s 71.