Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned on another thread that mark has been done with drink driving. Hinted at on DM Comments. Has anyone heard this.
Ohhh. That would explain the odd story they did of Michelle giving mark a lift through the the drive-thru Costa coffee today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Suppose its their way of being snidey and dropping hints. Michelle seems to have moved?

Not sure if it’s something that’s been mentioned on here before, but a family member of mine is an electrical engineer and was part of a squad working on replacing emergency lighting at a posh spa hotel in Hampshire pre lockdown. The hotel has private wooden lodges in the grounds, and Michelle was spotted staying there for 2 or 3 nights in a row with a guy who was NOT Mark Wright. The guy wasn’t Luke either, before anyone gets too excited 😂 she never left the lodge but was spotted going to and from a car and opening the door to him as he came and went. Seems Wrighty isn’t the only shifty one in the relationship!!

Others must know about it too as it seems she was the subject of the Popbitch ‘big question’ a couple of weeks back and several comments have alluded to it on DM stories about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I know this isn't about her but cannot stand natayla or whatever, self obsessed knob. Eat a burger or 10!! Oh and suck yourself in more hun, can't see enough of your ribs🙄🙄🤢🤢 CHRIST

Reactions: 10
Not sure if it’s something that’s been mentioned on here before, but a family member of mine is an electrical engineer and was part of a squad working on replacing emergency lighting at a posh spa hotel in Hampshire pre lockdown. The hotel has private wooden lodges in the grounds, and Michelle was spotted staying there for 2 or 3 nights in a row with a guy who was NOT Mark Wright. The guy wasn’t Luke either, before anyone gets too excited 😂 she never left the lodge but was spotted going to and from a car and opening the door to him as he came and went. Seems Wrighty isn’t the only shifty one in the relationship!!

Others must know about it too as it seems she was the subject of the Popbitch ‘big question’ a couple of weeks back and several comments have alluded to it on DM stories about her.
I hope it was Joe Gilgun!

Reactions: 4
I’m watching old episodes of TOWIE and I just die inside for Lauren when she says “he will never do better than me”.

She will never live that down 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

This doesn't surprise me at all.I just don't think she loves Mark anymore,probably hasn't for a long time.She needs to get out of that marriage and away from that toxic family.

Reactions: 13
Maybe they have some odd open marriage arrangement. I don’t believe for a second that one of them didn’t cheat when they were apart for so many years. Mark in LA and Michelle making her tv shows. I remember seeing that Blind too about being hurled up in a hotel and thinking it sounded a lot like Michelle and that site rarely gets it wrong, if ever.

Reactions: 14
The stories I heard from someone who works for the trinity mirror group, is that Mark is supposed to have slept with someone else (the rumour was that it was Lydia brights cousin or friend of a cousin), and that it’s over behind the scenes but due to neither of them having a great deal of work, and lockdown making it impossible to do much else, their management have encouraged everyone to put a brave face on for the time being.

Would seem to make sense as she never references him any more, didn’t even mentioned the charity soccer aid thing he did, was hiding in the background of the one training thing he included her in, and has been nowhere near the cringey set up photos from the building site of ‘their’ new house build.

• Wow
I don’t think it will be a showmance. I don’t think Michelle needs one, I don’t see what marrying Mark Wright would bring for her and they don’t seem to sell their marriage in terms of their current work.

I really like Michelle. She seems like a nice lass and I like she hasn’t sold out for celebrity friends and is still best mates with her school mates. Never really known what to think of Mark, he was a tosser on TOWIE but I never know whether that was a persona he was told to put on for ratings and the real Mark is alright because everyone he seems to work with seem to like him.

I would definitely guess maybe some fertility issues, not because I think they *should* have kids but they mentioned having them a lot and it’s just never happened. Could just be work stuff and I hope it is because fertility struggles are so hard to deal with.

Reactions: 11
It's always seemed one sided to me. He's gushed about her from the beginning. She's complains about his petty habits in interviews. She tries to make it look like a cute complaint that you'd say to a girlfriend over lunch, except she's saying it repeatedly to the nation on television, every time she's asked about him.

They married then went their separate ways to pursue their careers. Him in LA, her in Cape Town. I know most families don't have a choice with certain jobs, like the military, and are forced into a separation but these two newlyweds had the money and the recognition to find something local so they could stay together. They just weren't each others priorities. He didn't eventually buckle, and give up presenting in the US, his contact wasn't renewed so it wasn't a choice. He wouldn't have come back otherwise.

I really wonder about this marriage. I haven't figured it out yet (hence I follow on here). Is it an open marriage? Are they cheating behind the other's back? or are they bearding each other? It's one of the three, I don't believe they are in a typical, genuine loving marriage.

Reactions: 12
I wonder why they would be going to such effort with the new house if they weren’t together? I agree there’s something not right (pardon the pun) maybe Mark has finally let his mask slip and Michelle can see what he’s really like!!

Reactions: 3
I wonder why they would be going to such effort with the new house if they weren’t together? I agree there’s something not right (pardon the pun) maybe Mark has finally let his mask slip and Michelle can see what he’s really like!!
From the recent news articles he was there with his Dad (who also loves the attention of course) - and the paps in tow of course!

Property is one of the very few Covid proof sectors at the moment so I’m sure the new build will do well for them either way.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it will be a showmance. I don’t think Michelle needs one, I don’t see what marrying Mark Wright would bring for her and they don’t seem to sell their marriage in terms of their current work.

I really like Michelle. She seems like a nice lass and I like she hasn’t sold out for celebrity friends and is still best mates with her school mates. Never really known what to think of Mark, he was a tosser on TOWIE but I never know whether that was a persona he was told to put on for ratings and the real Mark is alright because everyone he seems to work with seem to like him.

I would definitely guess maybe some fertility issues, not because I think they *should* have kids but they mentioned having them a lot and it’s just never happened. Could just be work stuff and I hope it is because fertility struggles are so hard to deal with.
I agree I don’t understand what Michelle would get out of staying with him, I actually think people take her less seriously because of being married to Mark. If he had cheated I’m sure the public would be on ‘her side’ and would probably help her career. Like you said they don’t post anything together etc so it’s hardly ‘brand wright’. I agree something doesn’t seem right but I don’t think they are staying together for their ‘brand’. If anything they might have both cheated confessed and be trying again 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m watching old episodes of TOWIE and I just die inside for Lauren when she says “he will never do better than me”.

She will never live that down 😬
If M cheats on him though L is right, M might be more attractive to the majority of people but L was loyal to him and really, openly loved him. I'd rather loyal than hot. Personally though I don't blame M, I'd cheat on him as well. I have no idea why she ever got with him, I was shocked when I heard it and I'm even more shocked it lasted longer than a month!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.