Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can’t remember if it was on this thread or the TOWIE thread but there was someone posting that said they worked on set as an MUA I think? They said about her and Luke and that everyone knew on set
ETA: there was obviously more detail than that 😂😂
it’s @Makeupartist23 that posted that I’m sure?
Any more 🫖 ☕?

Reactions: 2
Yes Big Red Dog - Not surprised - I'm no fan of either Michelle or Wright (god forbid!!) I watch in pure fascination at Wright's incessant bullying mocking attitude toward James A and of course the girl who used to be his "childhood sweetheart" both clearly suffering from chronic low self esteem - and naively looks up to this creature -while this creature mindlessly walks all over anyone he get the chance - his behaviour is the lowest of the low. A typical narcissist who is so UP himself it just isn't true - it's quite breathtaking-
Another repeat aired tonight I simply couldn't believe it hearing him say " Oh I'm just going to TAKE Marbella !!"
Wtf - I mean really - who does he think he is.
An absolute BRAT - clearly never corrected growing up and now he's insufferable. Perhaps he and wifey are a match made in heaven. He only got with her for someone to show off with and get some air time - he puts someone down because deep down he's a total shell of a person with not talent whatsoever. James has far more potential as a singer and he's a nice person but so bullied and used by too many around him. Sick of seeing it. It really hurts to see it. He needs to be around decent caring and genuine people -not those worthless shallow creatures incapable of being 'friends' People use and abuse themselves repeating the hurt already inflicted in the past. He needs help and comfort and reassurance that he's OK. I'm not one for violence but I'm sorry he never gave Wright a well deserved smack.

Reactions: 6
he’s changed his tune! On today’s old towie episode he was basically telling Lauren it was her job to cook for him🤦🏻‍♀️😂
\hi

I despair the way he treats people his sister was extremely angry not surprisingly - frankly he's an absolute monster and the girl (previously childhood sweetheard) was it Lauren, because there was another on there; was obviously in denial outwardly suggesting she "trusted" him - the whole relationship if one could ever call it that was absolutely toxic. She needs help but Wright really seems beyond help

Reactions: 5
Let's hope he makes a Pratt of himself playing football. He now offering nutritional advice as well.

Yes Big Red Dog - Not surprised - I'm no fan of either Michelle or Wright (god forbid!!) I watch in pure fascination at Wright's incessant bullying mocking attitude toward James A and of course the girl who used to be his "childhood sweetheart" both clearly suffering from chronic low self esteem - and naively looks up to this creature -while this creature mindlessly walks all over anyone he get the chance - his behaviour is the lowest of the low. A typical narcissist who is so UP himself it just isn't true - it's quite breathtaking-
Another repeat aired tonight I simply couldn't believe it hearing him say " Oh I'm just going to TAKE Marbella !!"
Wtf - I mean really - who does he think he is.
An absolute BRAT - clearly never corrected growing up and now he's insufferable. Perhaps he and wifey are a match made in heaven. He only got with her for someone to show off with and get some air time - he puts someone down because deep down he's a total shell of a person with not talent whatsoever. James has far more potential as a singer and he's a nice person but so bullied and used by too many around him. Sick of seeing it. It really hurts to see it. He needs to be around decent caring and genuine people -not those worthless shallow creatures incapable of being 'friends' People use and abuse themselves repeating the hurt already inflicted in the past. He needs help and comfort and reassurance that he's OK. I'm not one for violence but I'm sorry he never gave Wright a well deserved smack.
I don't think much of Arge singing, to me he seems to imitate çrooners rather than be a genuine one. Then again Robbie Williams tried to imitate Sinatra which was painful all round. But I agree that Mark W was the "flashman"of Towie who would seek out people of low esteem pretend to be their friend so he could out them down.I was surprised when he got with MK, I would have thought she wouldnt take any crap off him or his family

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.