Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be thread 3... Not much happens with these two

Its thread 6..... Where does the time go?

Reactions: 9
Continuing on from the last thread- that email structure was stressful to read!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They're so boring no one even suggested a thread title.:sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's still a twit and she has had the full Essex make over (fillers, botox, lose weight and big white gnashers).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's still a twit and she has had the full Essex make over (fillers, botox, lose weight and big white gnashers).
Well a new title will need to encompass...ts Mark supposedly being snubbed by ITV (All stars Im a celeb as he left The Games style show apprently)... their new fitness label as they aim to be Like Brand Beckham it suggests (more like Peckham)
their new gigantic Gaff...

At least we can make the title exciting...😃
As we know this thread is slow.. 😴😴😴whether your loved or not threads generally have pace...
look at Katie Price...changes by the hour🤗

but these 2 wannabe Brand Beckhams and theres just no juice...
No gossip... the last juice I heard was from someone on here regarding The Our Girl set and Luke aka Elvis ☕ apparently onset flirtation it ...something like that..

Youd think there PR would just invent stuff like PR firms do to create excitement or shock etc 🥳
celebs make things up all the time as suggested by PR firms to sells movies, books and keep theor mugs out there. Good or bad its attention you need..

Brand Beckham has survived affair(s) and that gave them their biggest headlines..you have this supposed cad Beckham and dutiful wife and family woman Victoria.

For all we know most could be made up by them and its kept them popular and cemented in our lives like them or not there is at least lots going on. Brooklyns marriage.. I perosnally dont believe that at all.
But maybe like not everything is true.
But the Beckhams have things happening.. They keep the brand going like a train that never stops🚊🚞

unlike Mark and Michelle who are very set in their ways Michelle lately is on the same journey with Very fashion brand and Brassic 😮💨🥱😩
And Mark is trying to be a Jack of all Trades but still masterfully personifies typical Essex boy from Towie 🥱🥱🥱

These 2 cant even convince me theyre a couple.!!!
They need drama to gain traction, interest..affairs, splits any story lines that makes them seem normal, interesting, different just like real life couples and people.

Otherwise these Mark and Chelle threads will have a casual 3 month turnover🙄🙄🙄 (or is it less...🤔🤔🤔)

Just how long will be the same dull story
Brassic .. Very...Mega Mansion its all we've heard about because theyre simply a dull celebrity couple YET THEY WANT TO BE LIKE BRAND BECKHAM 🤭😄 NOPE doesnt work like that.
You need to be interesting guys🤪
Look at The Kardashians.. crazy..loopy..affairs and all sorts of crazy tit that Momager seems to plan as its suggested.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
BBC have announced a new travel show with the male Wrights travelling around Britain's attractions 🧐 (for some reason the link won't work)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
BBC have announced a new travel show with the male Wrights travelling around Britain's attractions 🧐 (for some reason the link won't work)
Yes including Go Karting in Llandudno, I will have to watch it, not because I am a Wright fan but to watch them make fools of themselves.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Latest Instagram post
Ohhhh so he’s moving to the bbc for this show!!! You’d imagine Josh wouldn’t want to be away from his son so soon but hey!
ETA- just seen it’s in the uk… boring lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A wright old adventure 😭 aw I wish they’d give it a rest I just cringed so hard my eyes nearly rolled out. Will someone tell them your surname being Wright isn’t a personality trait 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
One of them at any moment is bad enough. Who the hell would want to watch 3 of them!

How does he manage to wrangle these shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That sounds like it’s been written by a 15 year old I’m so embarrassed for him. Can’t see many people tuning in to watch these 3 actual nobodies getting paid to travel around making an arse of themselves when people can barely afford travel to get themselves to work at the minute. I find it odd enough there would be any public interest in mark wright never mind his DAD and brother? Who on earth knows who they are or cares about them 🙄 baffling

Why on Earth would I want to watch show with Mark on holiday?
anyway, what do we all think of her look?
I actually think she looks quite nice for once. I usually dislike her dress sense and think her whole look is so dated and tacky but I like her dress and hair here

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.