Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread starts here....

Old thread

Reactions: 2
"Mark Wright gushes over sister Jess' baby news as he leads stars sharing congratulations"

Saw the above Okay mag headline online and wondered who the 'stars' sharing congratulations were.

Amber Davies, Vicky Patterson and Arg 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder why he has stopped his nightly radio shows, I doubt if it's to spend more time with the family,it's not as if he has loads of TV work. I reckon the station reduced his hours he never lasts long at anything.

Reactions: 16
New thread starts here....

Old thread
I love how little anything has changed. Some threads are so fast moving but good old M&M doing nothing.

Reactions: 11
The fact that no one could be bothered to think up a thread title. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
omg I knew there would be a thread for this man, he is a narcissist through and through. I feel sorry for any woman who dates him omg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen the posts/stories from Josh and Hollie about their new sofas? It’s so obviously an undeclared ad, I’d report them if I could be arsed!

Reactions: 7
D6066036-F4C3-41C1-89D6-53D21680D145.jpeg
Has anyone seen the posts/stories from Josh and Hollie about their new sofas? It’s so obviously an undeclared ad, I’d report them if I could be arsed!
Totally, on the topic of them their new fireplace really annoys me it’s like they’ve left it with just plaster no paint

Reactions: 2
This has really grinded my gears 🤬 mark you are not “cancer free” you never had cancer to begin with. Histology confirmed it was not a cancerous tumour. It was benign. Seriously he should not be allowed to open his mouth without supervision. Such a bad way to word the whole thing.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Why let a little thing like the truth get in the way of St Mark of the wonderous lipoma! It sounds great that his ‘brave decision to speak out…’ and all the other jizz they say when you have many real cancer survivors battling in silence and dignity.
Doesn’t sound so great when you have a headline of man has fatty lump removed from chest.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
it's the fact that he has had someone film him while he makes his brave announcement...like he really is someone important instead of the absolutle grade a bell end that he is...and the best part is, you have to question what gave him the lipoma there in the first place....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There are no depths this lot won’t sink to in order to grab a grubby little headline and make some money. They are utterly vile.

Reactions: 13
He's deleting comments that question why he's mentioning cancer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.