Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nataliya still lives at home with parents so can’t be that loaded so yes I always thought Tom must come from rich family.

Reactions: 1
Where the hell does natalya get her money from?!
It must be from all the ads and her so called modelling work, some of these ads apparently pay thousands! What a bleeping joke, she’s bland AF with zero personality, how the hell does she do it! The boyfriend could have money but he doesn’t look particularly rich, I bet she paid for her own birthday present 😂

Just seen this on TikTok
Jess and Carol got dresses in return for ‘exposure’… dressmaker wasn’t paid… just an example of how influencers reach out to businesses for freebies

That’s absolutely disgusting!!

Reactions: 4
I suppose he does have the looks and a superficial charm but he is an arrogant, nasty man. He probably treated her like a princess because he knew she was a real celebrity even if it was only soap unlike him who became known for being a nasty Pratt on a reality show.
I don’t see the looks thing. He looks like a chimp. Ugly beady eye man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It must be from all the ads and her so called modelling work, some of these ads apparently pay thousands! What a bleeping joke, she’s bland AF with zero personality, how the hell does she do it! The boyfriend could have money but he doesn’t look particularly rich, I bet she paid for her own birthday present 😂

That’s absolutely disgusting!!
I’ve just read the comments on tik tok, she girl who made it seems happy with the ‘exposure’ she got from it, still so hard faced that she wasn’t paid for it though! These chavs make me sick

Reactions: 3
You don't see the looks cause he has a horrible personality, I'm the same! Ugly personality ugly person
Yes a person's nasty personality makes them ugly even if the are physically attractive.

Reactions: 11
Companies that have stuff like this. Hit us up! What a crass, chavvy, greedy bastard. But your own stuff like everyone else.

Companies that have stuff like this. Hit us up! What a crass, chavvy, greedy bastard. But your own stuff like everyone else.
Buy!

Reactions: 11
How did he get the boot if he’s just moving to a different segment? That’s how I read it .. or am I wrong?
Well he’s gone from the drive time show to Saturday evening seems a step down to me perhaps his lister numbers are not good enough

Reactions: 6
He's done Saturday nights before as I've heard him when we've driven back from football (and turned him over😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.