Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry Katona is the queen of this !!! Still peddling the same story 20 / 30 years later about her teenage years
Oh yes, she's had more than one autobiography about it, cashing in. I know she had a hard childhood but that's not an excuse for the tit that she's put her kids through, nor for her leaving creditors up tit creek while flaunting Lamborghinis. I find it difficult to have any sympathy for her. Not a nice person

Reactions: 10
I know nothing about the dude, but I do know some men LOVE to have a co-dependent partner.
A partner who is weak, addicted or a mess so they can lord it over them as the “good” one the “rescuer” the hero or saint. They do not want their partner to be stronger or independent as they will lose their power.

Not saying this is the case here though.
WELL SAID. BEEN THERE. It took years to realise. In fact for me it was them that gave me.the stress that exasperated health issues.
So hard to spot them.
You always end up looking bad for a bit as they are calm in the chaos and keeping themselves looking like a hero, your saviour and when people are around they want to look good. You are the one moaning about being sick, stressed etc.

I'm not sure about her husband but he looks a quite type. If he is her PT then she has certainly taken it seriously. That pic of her in her bikini she looks rather emaciated in a way.

Speaking from experience of a past ED I wasn't even that tiny and I did no exercise.
Maybe overdoing it. Bless her.
Maybe she doesn't notice its an issue??? 🤔
Because drugs and alcohol are bad and exercise is seen as good.

Reactions: 4
Exercise addiction is just as toxic..especially with an ED. Also orthorexia.

Reactions: 5
Exercise addiction is just as toxic..especially with an ED. Also orthorexia.
Maybe has that.
Has she addressed that? She certainly looks like she has the criteria for it. Sadly didn't her friend pass from an ED. I most certainly would flag it if she were my friend. Surely her husband or friends have said that.
It's hard as she has a fair few things with her health and people probably walk on egg shells trying not to rock the boat as they don't want her turning to booze etc.

Reactions: 3
The new latest health scare keeping herself relevant 🥱
She's looks so old in that pic

Reactions: 8
How awful. Is this because of that?!?!

Maybe she needs to relax she goes from alcholism, to exercise obsession and going on our show to the next.

She needs to relax and take time out to heal.
Keeping herself so busy may be her way of not giving into temptation.

She needs to not get so down so she doesn't excuse herself with a drink. It starts with just one 😔

Reactions: 3
It's been a few months since we had a health scare - maybe time for a relapse or a new life threatening condition?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Terrible photos on their latest holiday. The daughter looks so sad. Asking who the kids look like?! Both look like the father.
it baffles me how he is still with her. He must be like some of you have said, he likes to be seen as the saviour.
Odd. In my experience most men want someone to look after them!

Reactions: 13
Terrible photos on their latest holiday. The daughter looks so sad. Asking who the kids look like?! Both look like the father.
it baffles me how he is still with her. He must be like some of you have said, he likes to be seen as the saviour.
Odd. In my experience most men want someone to look after them!
Maybe he loves her and wants to help her

Or maybe he doesn't want to break up the family

Maybe he is scared about what might happen her if he leaves

Reactions: 9
For someone so fitness and health obsessed she just never looks “well” to me if you get what i mean? Not slim shaming but her daughter looks healthy for her age, Michelle is smaller than her.

Reactions: 14
Michelle and her husband both look over exercised, under fed and haggard. All veins and sinew.
Her Husband looks like a wreck.Michelle too, but Hugh is ageing like tit.Weird considering how "healthy" they both are.

Reactions: 8
Her Husband looks like a wreck.Michelle too, but Hugh is ageing like tit.Weird considering how "healthy" they both are.
I'm shocked at how bad Hugh looks but I think being married to Michelle would age any man.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Michelle and Luisa Zissman are very similar builds, but I would suspect LZ is also using Ozempic. She looks very frail.

Reactions: 2