Michael & Dave Kay #11 Have a MAGAical Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked on Instagram and couldn't find the survey. Where was it exactly? He doesnt have hundreds of comments on hardly anything so I was curious.

Reactions: 1

Here it is
OMFingG Michael is much more mental ill than I thought. This is next level crazy tit….wait a minute I need to beat my kids and wife…I’ll be right back. Ok. I got my “bile“ out I’m better now. Thank you Michael. Love the neck and new necklace.

1660943773896.jpeg

He said he was bullied in college but he didn’t go to college. Liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How does he know what happens in an office now? He doesn't work.

I could have sworn it was going to be a video about White Castle/Portillo's.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
O...M...G! I understand his thought with the video, yet, I don't because he goes off on his weird tangents & then ends the video saying to have positive thoughts & the video was suppose to be positive. Ummm k. My pets should be so happy that I don't beat them as much since I've been chattier on some Tattle threads the last few days. Yikes! Narcissus alert! 🚨

Edited to add: Also, if you don't care at all what people say about you, why do you delete all the "negative" comments?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
TLDR / recap of the last thread

Michael and Dave were criticized consistently and correctly for days on end for their crappy content. End of recap.
It looks like michael has decided that his crappy content is not the problem, his critics are the problem because they bully him. No one is falling for michael's trump-inspired "a friend said to me 'sir. . ..'" Michael needs to pull himself together, admit that moving to WDW was a disaster, and move along. Can't someone he knows do an intervention. For the love of god, this video is a screaming cry for help Jane.

I just got some multicolor dave tea: we live in MoCo MD, former home of our intrepid vloggers. My daughter says that she has a friend in common with dave and the mutual friend is gay. Does that make dave or my daughter gay? no. Just stating a fact as I understand it. 🌈

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I looked on Instagram and couldn't find the survey. Where was it exactly? He doesnt have hundreds of comments on hardly anything so I was curious.
The only post he got more than a hundred comments on was vaccinegate. 🤣. And the kaykateers were in full damage control mode.

Reactions: 5
he really needs help
Mikey, no one who criticizes u does it because of misplaced rage. You are truly to stupid and unimportant to realize that. You are a failing, pathetic youtuber and we simply get a kick out of pointing out what a lonely, narcissistic and mommy’s boy tool you are.

Stop saying you don’t care about critics. You are obsessed with us, as are your paying small(but also very large) group of devotees. Lastly stop saying “a friend told me or a buddy I was with..” you don’t have a friend in the world. Now go give your mommy a hug and have a MAGAical weekend.

Reactions: 12
“We’re here for such a short period of time” -files restraining order against 80 year old father who has a few years left

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.