Michael Barrymore - death in the pool

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a new podcast on this which is endorsed by Stuart's family and those still campaigning for justice for him.
It is available on Spotify and Apple and is called His Name Was Stuart Lubbock.

I haven't listened to it yet but am just starting now.
Thanks for recommending this. I’ve just started listening and it’s very informative.

Reactions: 6
Just come here to say there’s a interesting documentary on channel five about him his rise and fall

Reactions: 12
I've just watched the documentary. Stuart's late father and his brother both seem so terribly broken. Poor men.

As far as I can tell, it looks like Stuart was raped to death with the pool thermometer, which is why it disappeared? Then the killer or killers dumped him in the pool, possibly intending to wash their fingerprints off.

The only real mystery is who instigated the attack.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I've just watched the documentary. Stuart's late father and his brother both seem so terribly broken. Poor men.

As far as I can tell, it looks like Stuart was raped to death with the pool thermometer, which is why it disappeared? Then the killer or killers dumped him in the pool, possibly intending to wash their fingerprints off.

The only real mystery is who instigated the attack.
I think this is the most horrific thing I have read this year. Poor Stuart, may he rest in peace.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched half of the documentary then had to stop because the baby woke up
Michael Barrymore, was someone that never really appealed to me, never really warmed to him I remember my mum used to comment when he was on the telly and say he is getting paid for absolutely duck all apart from his misogynous behaviour.
However, I was a child in the 1990s, and I did like him and kids say the funniest things, that about it
I think he was definitely the ringleader in Stuart’s murder, because if he wasn’t he would’ve thrown the person who was responsible under the bus years ago, and he’s always been very desperate for this case to go away
I feel deeply, sorry for Stuart and his family just a shocking set of circumstances

Reactions: 20
I just can’t see how skilled interrogators can’t break through the group’s silence.

Reactions: 19
I’ve just watched half of the documentary then had to stop because the baby woke up
Michael Barrymore, was someone that never really appealed to me, never really warmed to him I remember my mum used to comment when he was on the telly and say he is getting paid for absolutely duck all apart from his misogynous behaviour.
However, I was a child in the 1990s, and I did like him and kids say the funniest things, that about it
I think he was definitely the ringleader in Stuart’s murder, because if he wasn’t he would’ve thrown the person who was responsible under the bus years ago, and he’s always been very desperate for this case to go away
I feel deeply, sorry for Stuart and his family just a shocking set of circumstances
Everyone was complacent in the rape without a doubt they were living out some sick twisted fetish, poor Stuart thrown in the pool to rid of any DNA that’s why Barrymore left because for me he was the ring leader and the probably the mastermind of the cover up and hush up.

Reactions: 13
Everyone was complacent in the rape without a doubt they were living out some sick twisted fetish, poor Stuart thrown in the pool to rid of any DNA that’s why Barrymore left because for me he was the ring leader and the probably the mastermind of the cover up and hush up.
Exactly I’m of the same opinion that they had a hand in it they are all complicit in the gang rape of Stewart but Barrymore was the definite ring leader for me that why it’s been covered up for years he was at the peak of his career and would have had the best lawyers also who leaves their own home and crime scene when someone has been murdered just the whole things speaks volumes to me
---
I wonder if he still lives in the same house just a thought I suppose not

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Gonna watch this over the next couple of days.

Barrymore always gave me the creeps! I hope he’s haunted by what happened to that guy!

Reactions: 12
Gonna watch this over the next couple of days.

Barrymore always gave me the creeps! I hope he’s haunted by what happened to that guy!
Yeah watching old clips back he gives me a uneasy feeling quite unpredictable

Reactions: 8
Didn't the police make a hash of securing the scene with evidence lost and the site not cordoned off for a long time? I'm a peaceful person but I could support Barrymore being bloody waterboarded to get the truth out of him. Poor Stuart was failed so badly.

Reactions: 27
I’ve just been watching his interview with Martin Bashir. I have no doubt in my mind, he was the ringleader and most definitely mastermind the whole thing. I think they all took turns of the gang rape of Stuart, and I definitely think it was Micheal’s idea to throw him in the pool. That way all Dna would be washed away and that is why he felt the need to leave his home and the crime scene before emergency services arrived.
Also was and his agent ordered to remove some items that were at the side of the pool a thermometer and a door handle. They would’ve had evidence all over of them. Michael Barrymore as most definitely had the best lawyers to cover the whole thing up for years.
you can tell he is lying during the interview he can’t get his story straight and put it. This way the eyes never lie.
I feel for Stuart’s family, because I don’t ever think they will get that your sister truly deserve an absolutely a starter. He lost his career not that he was any good at what he did anyway, a truly cowardly, disgusting, despicable man
---
Also, the way he come out as gay during an award show whilst his wife was sat in the audience, it was truly cruel and humiliating for her, her face said it all

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Hope he rots in hell for what he and his boyfriend did to Stuart.
MB‘s only regret is he lost his adoring fans. Its heart breaking Stuart’s father died without seeing justice.

Michael Barrymore- Pathetic, talentless MURDERER!

Reactions: 26
It just blows my mind how he got off with this and then allowed on CBB. Poor Stuart and his family. They must’ve been raging at seeing this 🤬 on the screen.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hope he rots in hell for what he and his boyfriend did to Stuart.
MB‘s only regret is he lost his adoring fans. Its heart breaking Stuart’s father died without seeing justice.

Michael Barrymore- Pathetic, talentless MURDERER!
Who was his boyfriend?

Reactions: 3
I was reading about a case in the United States where a young woman called Janet Chandler was raped and murdered in 1979. In 2007, 4 people were sentenced to life without parole for the crime.

It took nearly 30 years but finally, someone talked, the guilt was too much.

I hope so much that someone who knows what happened will do the right thing and that Stuart’s family get justice.

Barrymore is a bleep.

Reactions: 30
I just can’t see how skilled interrogators can’t break through the group’s silence.
Me neither! I think they know who did it, but just can’t prove it as would need concrete evidence and they don’t have enough. Absolutely disgusting crime.

Reactions: 17