Michael Barrymore - death in the pool

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been hushed up for a reason imo.
Barrymore knows full well what happened.
Poor Stuart recieved no justice. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 24
I think everyone in this situation is covering themselves. The police royally messed up with the investigation and they know it and the party group will never speak out as they are all protecting each other.

I definitely think they know what happened and Barrymore knows what happened. That 999 call was really bizarre and the fact Barrymore’s PA removed evidence.

Reactions: 20
If Barrymore has nothing to hide then surely he would be doing everything he could to help find out what happened and why someone ended up dead in his pool with injuries of sexual assault?
Instead he was looking after himself and his own career... I feel sorry for Stuart’s family

Reactions: 28
If Barrymore has nothing to hide then surely he would be doing everything he could to help find out what happened and why someone ended up dead in his pool with injuries of sexual assault?
Instead he was looking after himself and his own career... I feel sorry for Stuart’s family
Yes!! Why not make a public appeal to the rest of the party guests to tell the truth, that would prove he truly doesn't have a clue what went on surely!

Reactions: 12
Yes!! Why not make a public appeal to the rest of the party guests to tell the truth, that would prove he truly doesn't have a clue what went on surely!
That was my thinking too.... I also find it odd how he accused the hospital over how those injuries were there and no anyone at the party?

I see he’s also been deleting any negative comments on his IG and twitter.

Reactions: 15
If MB genuinely wasn’t involved in this and he had evidence against one of the other parties, he wouldn’t have hesitated in throwing them under the bus to save his career. No question.

Incredibly sloppy job by Essex police in not treating the place as a crime scene and allowing evidence to be removed by the PA

Reactions: 27
The police got there and just took people's word that it was a drowning at a party. I dont even think the place was searched. The towel stuart was wrapped in had blood on. Surely police should have thought why as no injuries to his body they could see. Poor, poor man. He was brutally raped by at least 1 or more people using instrument's by the pool. Im 100% sure that everyone at the party knew what happened to stuart. Hopefully it is now 19 years since it happened loyalties might have changed and people might tell the police what happened and Stuart's family will finally get closure

Reactions: 26
I need to do some googling but was this a one time thing? Picking someone up in a bar then partying, or are thier stories out Thier from other men?? I really don't see this being the first time or a random pick up.

Reactions: 3
Was he raped because he was a straight guy and Barrymore's gay pals wanted to abuse a straight man? DId they decide to kill him because they had gone too far and the torture was so evident?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Was he raped because he was a straight guy and Barrymore's gay pals wanted to abuse a straight man? DId they decide to kill him because they had gone too far and the torture was so evident?
So many questions!! I don't think anyone meant to kill him though but they were drunk and high so god knows what they were actually thinking.

Reactions: 5
So many questions!! I don't think anyone meant to kill him though but they were drunk and high so god knows what they were actually thinking.
But what the hell WERE they thinking, it was extreme abuse and torture he must have been screaming in agony or was he gagged

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My understanding was a lot of the party goers were people from MB local - thought they were more Stuarts friends though I could be wrong.... horrific what happened...... his poor family seem destroyed by it all - and no closure either :(

Reactions: 1
But what the hell WERE they thinking, it was extreme abuse and torture he must have been screaming in agony or was he gagged

Just read this and already showing up some lies... In the TV interview Barrymore said the guests asked to use the hot tub, he turned the lights on and saw Stuart in the pool. This article says and I think these are from statements they were in the hot tub and Stuart was playing in the pool.

Reactions: 2
I must admit, something about the father didn't sit right with me.
What an awful thing to say, you obviously haven’t watched the documentary. His father is a broken man. His life has been ruined and the truth has never come out.
Watch it before you write throw away comments

Reactions: 55
I think everyone in this situation is covering themselves. The police royally messed up with the investigation and they know it and the party group will never speak out as they are all protecting each other.

I definitely think they know what happened and Barrymore knows what happened. That 999 call was really bizarre and the fact Barrymore’s PA removed evidence.
Essex police obviously didnt learn anything after the balls up they made of the bamber murders..i hope that Stuart's family get justice him for him one day

Reactions: 11
What an awful thing to say, you obviously haven’t watched the documentary. His father is a broken man. His life has been ruined and the truth has never come out.
I did watch it before I posted it.

I feel how I feel. The same way you do. 👌🏻

It seemed to me that the father has probably had a stroke or something ? He's most definitely a broken man...... I know they wanted to keep things in the public eye but the whole publicist thing made me uncomfortable.... :( His brother is as broken as the dad ... he can only be early 50's and seemed so much older :( They just want the truth which I sadly can't see ever happening !

Reactions: 11